Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Only played a handfull of games over the past couple of weeks and it showed, still a win is a win, second one will be up in a while , its a little better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Second video , a bit better but its amazing how off you go (well me anyway) when not playing regularly.

Some nice gameplay by the lads , floyd gets a double at the start , justice takes out a pavelow with his harrier.
    Watch in 720 ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Great game on strike where we all camped up at the spawn with Coldblooded and Ninja. And still won by a good margin. We only lost once as far as I can remember when I was on. Some nice care packages too.
    Cossax wrote: »
    Also, earlier on in the evening we decided that we'd have some fun so we all hid up at the Hill spawn on Strike (about the 4th time we'd gotten the map last night) with CB and Ninja. Myself and Ross decided to do some spins and race around the top of the hill/chicken run. :D
    Once they found us, we just camped up there and poor Yimrag and Raven and a few randoms tried to remove us and failed.
    Did the same in Subbase (and still won, naturally!).
    CORaven wrote: »
    Ah it was grand. I was playing very poorly last night so it did not make that much of a difference.
    I despise Strike though, and it came up so often. 5 matches, 3 in Strike. Though in that match with ye camping in the spawn I did well enough. I managed to catch most of ye after respawning and trying to either flank or return to the group.

That was snakey. Ye had two guys without SP at the back of the map. We had UAV and your guys with Cold Blooded came from behind us.

That match on Strike was great actually, really enjoyed it as COraven and me had no noob tube/danger close or javelins to get at you effectively. We had to use different tactics than we would normally. Was annoying when I found a teammate with a javelin when the match was over after me asking if anyone had got one!. Also you did really well at sneaking back to your "home" often you'd run and gun straight through about 3 of our team. Much more fun than tactical insertions.

You did the same on Subbase drawing us on to you and then slipping in behind us with coldblooded. Very sneaky!! A lot of it comes down to a team being better than a group of individuals no matter how skilled COraven and I are!!:P:P

Its weird how both them areas are never really used as they're great fun attacking and defending them provided you have a decent team with you. Imagine the fun/mayhem if there were 5 points to take and hold in domination.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Private match, throwing knives and Interventions only on Rust, constant radar = muchos fun...os.

Ross won both IIRC, fair play!
    Me and him also managed 3 double KOs on each other!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Mysterious Man

Private match, throwing knives and Interventions only on Rust, constant radar = muchos fun...os.

Ross won both IIRC, fair play!
    Me and him also managed 3 double KOs on each other!

Really enjoyed that!

Was brilliant alright. Joe threw a knife at me that hit the ground and got me in the leg.

See Ya's tonight!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

The match's on rust were great fun.

Really enjoyed that!

Was brilliant alright. Joe threw a knife at me that hit the ground and got me in the leg.

See Ya's tonight!:D

Yeah you got me with a few of those. And jump quickscopes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

are ye still hating me over last night lads?

I have a funny feeling my popularity has gone through the floor:(

excellent match though I must say, even though my head was about to explode from the pressure of a massive migraine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

are ye still hating me over last night lads?

I have a funny feeling my popularity has gone through the floor:(

excellent match though I must say, even though my head was about to explode from the pressure of a massive migraine!

Boo! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

What Happened?

And Kiely I still wuv you ;)

• Advertisement

What Happened?

And Kiely I still wuv you ;)

sorry floyd, I don't go for kids:pac:

Kiely, you're treachery knows no limit, glad I shot you so many times in Afghan! How nice of you to forget you left last stand on and then get the GWK with your pistol! Congrats to Ross on winning them both, Kiely was disqualified in my eye!

Them matches on rust are heavy going, you lose concentration so easily and it's hard to stay on form and focused all the way to 7000 / 140 kills.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Kiely, you're treachery knows no limit, glad I shot you so many times in Afghan! How nice of you to forget you left last stand on and then get the GWK with your pistol! Congrats to Ross on winning them both, Kiely was disqualified in my eye!

Them matches on rust are heavy going, you lose concentration so easily and it's hard to stay on form and focused all the way to 7000 / 140 kills.

Oh no i didn't forget, it's just that no-one said to me it's not allowed like.
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:
    wakka wakka wakka

sorry floyd, I don't go for kids:pac:

Haha epic.
    I don't mind sure that's what private matches are for. A bit of a laugh and it doesn't effect your k/d so I was having a laugh shooting him with my M9. Ya have to learn to keep that melee knife to yourself though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'll be on tonight for my last session for a long time. Off on hols on saturday and moving house tomorrow so won't have internet set up tomorrow to play

So ye bastards better let me win :pac:

Good sessions last night. Everyone else left and me Furious and PerrinV2 we're left to a free for all match. Throwing knife matches were good. Didn't realise because we were in a party so I was wondering around aimlessly.:P

I actually did well last night for once, won the intervention quick scope but got trounced in the first recon, pistols & riot shield and in the throwing knives.
    Hmm maybe I didn't do that well on consideration.
    We should do more team death matches together, enjoyed the high rise shoot out with reduced health maybe some tactical games like capture the flag or domination on highrise.

I won the First Recon one (that's not why I suggested it, honest!) but was mid-table in the quick-scoping (though getting better with that) and really enjoyed the DodgeBall in Favela!

FFA at the end was a laugh cos it was 3 of us legging it around on HighRise looking for each other - throwing down care packages was risky business!

I won the First Recon one (that's not why I suggested it, honest!) but was mid-table in the quick-scoping (though getting better with that) and really enjoyed the DodgeBall in Favela!

FFA at the end was a laugh cos it was 3 of us legging it around on HighRise looking for each other - throwing down care packages was risky business!

Yeah I dropped mine on the crane :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Sorry I couldn't join the boards group tonight, was already in a party, but l'll be up for plenty of games tomorrow, 68 now, wanna get 70 by tomorrow night :)

• Advertisement

Was great fun tonight, some Team Tac, Domination and Hardcore TDM, I think we won eveyr game we played?
    HTDM is great for working on call outs and cooperation, handy for working up weapons like the FAL as well!

apologies about last night lads. I got very tick over the way search and destroy went, hence whipping out the AA-12 on a mad rampage. I'm sure mysterious man can find it in his heart to forgive me?

apologies about last night lads. I got very tick over the way search and destroy went, hence whipping out the AA-12 on a mad rampage. I'm sure mysterious man can find it in his heart to forgive me?

You rang? :cool:

No worries i sensed you were getting pretty browned off so i said i'd leave you to it. Made sure i stayed back when sniping you mind, out of the range of those aa12's at least!

my uber hangover really didn't help matters haha. In general though I enjoyed last night though. Some pretty good games!

After getting our asses handed to us by the boards elite crew on domination for about 10+ games I set up team tactical with kielmanator, perrin76 and razzledazzle.

First game on search and destroy had to be one of the most relaxing games ever, the enemies didn't even try set the bombs first round! Then they switched to riot shields and charged the target, and failed so we teabagged them as we disarmed the bomb, was very funny. They got one back after we got cocky but it we managed to win after we did a riot shield turtle up to the bomb site and planted.

Then we got capture the flag on estate, and razzle got shot about 2 feet from the flag after proclaiming: "there's no way I'm not scoring*". Twice.
    * can't remember exactly but words to that effect

Then we teamed up with topdawgkilla after he nearly beat us single handedly on sabotage for some team deathmatch, which was nice.

First game on search and destroy had to be one of the most relaxing games ever, the enemies didn't even try set the bombs first round! Then they switched to riot shields and charged the target, and failed so we teabagged them as we disarmed the bomb, was very funny. They got one back after we got cocky but it we managed to win after we did a riot shield turtle up to the bomb site and planted.

Then we got capture the flag on estate, and razzle got shot about 2 feet from the flag after proclaiming: "there's no way I'm not scoring*". Twice.

The turtle run was so funny I swear to God, my callouts were ridiculous "south east lads, south east........ I see one riot shield, two riot shields, three riot shields........... there trying to flank me...........there firing rockets.........."

CTF on Estate was unreal, me getting my 22-2 k/d I was quite happy!:D

Playing domination and hq pro with Benrobjon, paddyman, FuriousJustice, PerrinV2, Razzl3Dazzl3r/phreekill.

Was absolutely great craic. Won every single game comfortably. HQ pro was just insane. The best game we had was on wasteland, the last game before we all left. Nobody on the other team was tubing.

Ben and Furious sat in the HQ with no roof with riot shields in opposite corners and the other team couldn't get them out.

See yeez tonight!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I'll be knockin about tonight from half 10 onwards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

After getting our asses handed to us by the boards elite crew on domination for about 10+ games I set up team tactical with kielmanator, perrin76 and razzledazzle.

Then we teamed up with topdawgkilla after he nearly beat us single handedly on sabotage for some team deathmatch, which was nice.

Could have swore it was me that was playing and not the other perrin but my memorys been crap lately but team tac was great craic last nite,from those boys with the riot shields to ctf,razzle on ctf was the highlight though "there's no way I'm not scoring lads",he got killed with the flag an inch away from scoring(of course i stole in for the easy points) but that had me in stitches for ages.

• Advertisement

Must use this more often. :cool:

Advertisement