Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Is there such a thing as xBoX sTUnnaHs?

There is! and they're currently luViN LyFE!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

x43r0 wrote: »

There is! and they're currently luViN LyFE!

God bless there little <3's

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

I know the feeling dave......
    Was playing blops earlier on and someones beacon said "wants friends to play BLOPS" tried to join sesh and it was BLOPS2:o....was something like this....

4LZqq.png

Think im gonna have to bite the bullit and get this.

I know the feeling dave......
    Was playing blops earlier on and someones beacon said "wants friends to play BLOPS" tried to join sesh and it was BLOPS2:o....was something like this....

Think im gonna have to bite the bullit and get this.

Oh I'll be buying it... just now for a few more days :/

Bunch of pricks :pac:

228464.png

And Elkats, first to get the game... still watches netflix :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,025 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sorry lads - have a mate over and can't join with ye... Tomorrow though :D

everlast75 wrote: »
    Sorry lads - have a mate over and can't join with ye... Tomorrow though :D

Thinly veiled "im getting laid tonight" post:pac:

Thinly veiled "im getting laid tonight" post:pac:

Sshhhhh! Otherwise he'll cop on to the surprise sex later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

First cod games for a whole for me last night been playing skyrim. Good gea with the lads too that map on the deck of the yacht is a pain kinda in the hoop.

All these wonderful options in the build a class and it means sfa to me lol anyone got any links to a tutorial ican read instead of doing what I'm paid to do?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Apologies to mickey and pete, got disconnected and couldn't re connect. Good games and good craic! Won't be on for a while now as I'm off to Milan for the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

Apologies to mickey and pete, got disconnected and couldn't re connect. Good games and good craic! Won't be on for a while now as I'm off to Milan for the weekend.

We got disconnected aswell so went on to Zombies, some laugh, didn't have a clue what to do kept getting downed by the fire.

Got disconnected myself aswell last night,was having connection issues all night:mad:

Lives in Malta, weekend trip to Milan, next you'll be telling us you're off to the holiday home in Barbados for a few weeks to unwind :rolleyes: :pac:

Lives in Malta, weekend trip to Milan, next you'll be telling us you're off to the holiday home in Barbados for a few weeks to unwind :rolleyes: :pac:

You joke but I'm pretty sure he mentioned his missus was in Barbados a while back for work

x43r0 wrote: »
    You joke but I'm pretty sure he mentioned his missus was in Barbados a while back for work

Haha, she obviously needed to unwind so :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Next he'll be saying he's going to the sunny climes of Ireland for a few beer.

You know how it is.. Jet set lifestyle an all that :cool:

Milan this month, Dublin next, who knows where my crazy adventures will stop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Apologies to Lynx, Doc, Seamas and others, my internet is cutting out every half hour, can't be arsed trying to sort out why. Gonna watch a movie instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Sorry to Lynx for not following the invite, had a friend over and we were arsing around on the Kinect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Cossax wrote: »
    Sorry to Lynx for not following the invite, had a friend over and we were arsing around on the Kinect.

I thought the disc may have gone out the window :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Is every1 is different lobbies or is there a party?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Fcuking game is wrecking my head. Joined the party early in the evening, about to start the game, disconnects, and proceeds to do so a few dozen times, I don't know if it's my connection or the actual game because it happens with nothing else but I can't seem to be part of a party in a game!!!

Fcuking game is wrecking my head. Joined the party early in the evening, about to start the game, disconnects, and proceeds to do so a few dozen times, I don't know if it's my connection or the actual game because it happens with nothing else but I can't seem to be part of a party in a game!!!

Mine has been doing this too. It must be something wrong with the matchmaking

Had the poxiest luck ever playing tonight, think I've died more times in this CoD than the previous 3 put together :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

everlast75 wrote: »
    Had the poxiest luck ever playing tonight, think I've died more times in this CoD than the previous 3 put together :-/

Gets very frustrationg but I still rather this than BLOPs1 or MW3 even though I lose more and have a sh!t K/D :confused: If the connection was a little better Id love it!! Nothing worse than seeing a killcam where it looks like ya stopped for tea while walking around the corner. Id imagine the other team are say something along the lines of "PM that fella and tell him its right trigger to shoot" :mad:

After 3 months of not paying the bill we got our internet cut off :(

Won't be online again till sometime next week I reckon.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,382 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Enjoyed the games this evening lads, don't know what happened towards the end though, connection went all funny. Couldn't hear ye talkin then it put me in the opposite team so gave up on it. Apologies for shooting any of ye :(

After 3 months of not paying the bill we got our internet cut off :(

Not paying the bill gets you cut off? What kind of 3rd world country are you living in?!

Cue Elkats getting dragged out by the authorities

WHAT?! WHAT?! I THOUGHT THIS WAS MALTA!!!

tumblr_lm5ny3Ds0J1qdfk9yo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

As well as being terrible at this, I'm also getting really really unlucky.

I was playing last night on Express (the Train level) and I ran into the train, turned left and got blown up by what seemed like a grenade. I was curious as to how I got killed because there was no way I could be seen, so I watched the Kill Cam. The bloke who killed me was on the tracks, trying to throw a grenade into where "B" is in Domination, but not only did he miss his target, the granade bounced twice off the the wall and landed perfectly into the window of the carriage, just as I set foot in it.

Luckiest kill ever, and unluckiest death ever for me!!

• Advertisement

Two separate douchebags nicked care packages on me. I was standing right beside where they landed and was in the middle of changing them when along came the two little cnuts and nicked them!

Reported both of them for cheating, the little pudding benders!

Advertisement