Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

That Replacer ad was class, I'd say boyfriend duty is the highest on the list ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Some game of hardpoint there! The lads in fariko look beaten after it.

Edit: wow, wasn't expecting that.

that lava map and the one with the stage look terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I don't really get why they add stuff into the maps that can kill you. Trains, gondolas, water and now lava, it's just annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

When's the map pack out?

April 16th I think.

Kells... wrote: »
    When's the map pack out?

Mid April, the 16th I think?

Makaveli wrote: »
    I don't really get why they add stuff into the maps that can kill you. Trains, gondolas, water and now lava, it's just annoying.

I dont mind it too much, there was a map in gears of war 3 that used to have an earthquake, it changed the cover positions and was pretty interesting, but lava is just out of place - might be ok in Halo or something but meh.

• Advertisement

Should be on about 10, after the United v city match. Up for BLOPs or MW3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Private matches were great fun last night, that James Bond thing was a pile of shíte though.
    Next time how about one of the big maps and its one versus the rest and the one person has to hide in the map and the rest have to wait 30 seconds and then come find him. No weapons or leathals.
    We can call it Hide and go find?

Or how about everyone gets one of those little robot lads and we all go into the middle of a maps (Slums maybe) in a Free for All and try to see who the last one left? Repeat with Dragonflys
    Call it Robot Wars

"hide and go find" :D hide and go seek we call it in the little county of Meath

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Wait a minute...You're from Meath? :eek:

The best was Eiresol practicing diving through the window in the opposite house -

"I got it!"

Comes back to our house, dives into wall :D

Seridisand wrote: »
    Wait a minute...You're from Meath? :eek:

Maybe

>.>
    <.<

ah stop, next thing you'll be telling us you never played "pin the tail on the camel" or "stephen says" or "deaf mans bluff"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

"stephen says"

I lol'd :D

The best was Eiresol practicing diving through the window in the opposite house -

"I got it!"

Comes back to our house, dives into wall :D

That dolphin diving out of windows lark is harder than it looks.

Makaveli wrote: »
    That dolphin diving out of windows lark is harder than it looks.

Aye, think at one point everyone of us smacked into the wall ha

• Advertisement

Should be on later for an hour

I'll be on after the Barca game more than likely.

Should be on later for an hour

Likewise...

wont let me log into XBL :( ****in horse****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

wont let me log into XBL :( ****in horse****

Is it asking you for the email and password and then telling you its wrong? Been happening to me all day, pain in the hole!

I found that if you hit the home button after it tells you that the password is wrong, it's logged you in and you are good to go until you turn it of and on again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Is it asking you for the email and password and then telling you its wrong? Been happening to me all day, pain in the hole!

I found that if you hit the home button after it tells you that the password is wrong, it's logged you in and you are good to go until you turn it of and on again.

I did that when it asked me in the last few months and just and just go back. I foolishly tried to put in my password but it was wrong and changing it is an almighty pain.

Pain in the ballsack, had to change my password then add a phone number and another email address, I just wanna play the ****in game!!

Pain in the ballsack, had to change my password then add a phone number and another email address, I just wanna play the ****in game!!

Was on earlier got kicked from 3 lobbies when trying to start a game. Then had 2 disconnects. Gonna take the night off and try again tomorrow :-(

x43r0: "Let me recommend you a movie, it's a about an out of work actor who goes for one more job"

Dear god no :(

• Advertisement

A real family film that.

Advertisement