Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

greenman09 wrote: »
    Think it sucked the life out of me tonight. Found it hard to enjoy it tonight.

Only came on there towards the end but felt the same. Couldn't get my head in the game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

That last game is a definite no no, for future playlist....sniper set up and a free tent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I think in future we should always finish the night with a few private games - It helps to lower the rage levels before bed :)

I think in future we should always finish the night with a few private games - It helps to lower the rage levels before bed :)

Jaysus man, have an auld fap for yourself. You'll sleep grand then :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Not for me they don't. Found the private games unbearable last night.

• Advertisement

Still better than those games on GW against that french crowd and the randoms on our team constantly flipping the spawns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I like the private FFA and the party games, not so much the private team games

I like the private FFA and the party games, not so much the private team games

I'm not so keen on the FFA mainly because 10 of us spawning on nuketown is a f*ckfest

I'm not so keen on the FFA mainly because 10 of us spawning on nuketown is a f*ckfest

One private game of FFA a night would be good craic actually. Forget about stats and all that shìte, just whip out an RPG and go nuts for a game.

I like private games alot but would have my fill after maybe, 2/3 games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Was there any James Bond or any of that going on?

• Advertisement

No James bond but a few sticks and stones, riot shield/c4, sniper only and the other usuals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Ah James Bond is a great game now....
    NOT!

What does James Bond involve?

A team of players with mediocre guns, mp5 or something are confined to a space. Somewhere like the upstairs of the wooden building on firing range is good. Then you have one player on the other team, James bond, who has just a sniper rifle and c4. He has to take out the other team, if he does he wins if not the player who takes him out becomes James bond for the next round

A team of players with mediocre guns, mp5 or something are confined to a space. Somewhere like the upstairs of the wooden building on firing range is good. Then you have one player on the other team, James bond, who has just a sniper rifle and c4. He has to take out the other team, if he does he wins if not the player who takes him out becomes James bond for the next round

Are the "enemy" team not allowed leave this room/building then no?

Sounds like fun... We should play a few games tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Yeah, we played it on Estate in MW2, Firing Range in BO and did we ever play it in MW3? I think we just arsed around with shotguns, RPGs and gun game on Dome instead,

Used to play Mike Myers on Highrise and Zombies on Scrapyard, haven't played either in ages!

Cossax wrote: »
    Yeah, we played it on Estate in MW2, Firing Range in BO and did we ever play it in MW3? I think we just arsed around with shotguns, RPGs and gun game on Dome instead,

Used to play Mike Myers on Highrise and Zombies on Scrapyard, haven't played either in ages!

Was it Mike Myers on Highrise where X used to die about 30 times until he eventually got up on the roof?

Was it Mike Myers on Highrise where X used to die about 30 times until he eventually got up on the roof?

Yup! :)

:(

Mike Myers? Canadian Comedian or a friendly version of Michael Myers?

Mike Myers? James Bond? Zombies?

I used to know what 'it' was, but then 'it' changed and so on and on...

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Surely james bond should be one guy with a pistol against a bunch of guys with assault rifles?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Surely james bond should be one guy with a pistol against a bunch of guys with assault rifles?
    We use the Timothy Dalton version
    walther-wa-2000.jpg

He don't take no ****!

Yeah but then you have to provide a few one time usable gadgets, a couple of women to sleep with and a few martinis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

We played it for a couple of games that night on Nuketown where we tried to do the clay pigeon shooting but I couldn't dolphin dive out the window...

Yeah we suck at being pigeons :(

Makaveli wrote: »
    We played it for a couple of games that night on Nuketown where we tried to do the clay pigeon shooting but I couldn't dolphin dive out the window...
    Seridisand wrote: »
    Yeah we suck at being pigeons :(

WORST. PIGEONS. EVER!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yet it made things all the more entertaining.

I'll be on tonight at some stage for pub or private

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Game types didn't help either last night. TDM and search and destroy are very campy. Kill confirmed, ctf & dom would be better for private games to get people moving around.

• Advertisement

I was camping like a boss in that sniper game :D

Advertisement