Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Did I miss something? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Seridisand wrote: »
    Did I miss something? :confused:

I don't think so, you were in the party last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I may actually prestige later :O

I don't think so, you were in the party last night

You would think so....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Kells... wrote: »
    I may actually prestige later :O

I prestiged just before I went off last night - Last one now!

• Advertisement

I prestiged just before I went off last night - Last one now!

And the extra experience needed to get to the master emblem..:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Just seeing this all now.

Lynx can't ban me so I'll say it - He's gay for Kells and X. There, it's out Lynx. Be happy and rejoice in your homosexuality.

Muahahahaha :D

I really hate it when Mammy CR and Mammy Lynx fight like this :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Playing sticks and stones.

Normally I have to go out on a Friday night in order to get this humiliated :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Anyone else have problems with their Xbox live going down last night? Had serious problems connecting and couldn't join any games was trying yo get in with ye but lousy bogband not helping me :(

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    Playing sticks and stones.

Normally I have to go out on a Friday night in order to get this humiliated :(

Go out on a Friday night... Hmm last time I got out on a Friday was 4 years ago... :(

This is the worst player I've ever seen in my life.

Image too big to show pic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

We were discussing some high brow stuff last night (as usual) and X mentioned something.

I was reading t'web this morning and came across this phrase for that very same thing... nearly spat out my tea!

"Communists were in the fun house" :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

This is the worst player I've ever seen in my life.

Image too big to show pic

Reverse boosting, going by the screenshot on his combat record :D

everlast75 wrote: »
    We were discussing some high brow stuff last night (as usual) and X mentioned something.

I was reading t'web this morning and came across this phrase for that very same thing... nearly spat out my tea!

"Communists were in the fun house" :D:D:D

Or the red hand of ulster ;)

Just finished a few games there with Eirsol, my little cousin and all his mates. My cousin and his mates are the people that wish we AIDS and death upon and shout stuf like "go eat a bag of dícks you cúnt".

They were bragging about going stuff like 17-2 and then the others would be askin "where did ya camp to get that" - No hint of sarcasm at all.

Game starts on hijacked and they all have their "tactical" locations of where they'll be sat with their Remingtons.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Go out on a Friday night... Hmm last time I got out on a Friday was 4 years ago... :(

I know that feel bro.......
    1RMEGWC.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

LSAT w/ quickdraw, dual band and extended mags. Throw down smoke and clean up!!! Got a 5 piece on raid last night, in the kitchen at the start of a game, finger mashed on the trigger :D I'd say there was some raging on that team, wall banging like a boss! On the other hand their sniper quick scoped me 3 times in a row, from the kitchen through C wall in the 2nd half :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

LSAT w/ quickdraw, dual band and extended mags. Throw down smoke and clean up!!! Got a 5 piece on raid last night, in the kitchen at the start of a game, finger mashed on the trigger :D I'd say there was some raging on that team, wall banging like a boss! On the other hand their sniper quick scoped me 3 times in a row, from the kitchen through C wall in the 2nd half :(

By the way folks, Lynx wasn't in the party chat for some reason and was screaming down the mic to himself to whole game :pac:

LSAT with dual band is a beast :D

By the way folks, Lynx wasn't in the party chat for some reason and was screaming down the mic to himself to whole game :pac:

LSAT with dual band is a beast :D

Shut up Dave!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Does the thing still work if you don't log out you get the double xp after it's over?

Nope, it kicks you to the main menu and updates itself around 6/6,30 as far as I remember

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Just finished a few games there with Eirsol, my little cousin and all his mates. My cousin and his mates are the people that wish we AIDS and death upon and shout stuf like "go eat a bag of dícks you cúnt".

They were bragging about going stuff like 17-2 and then the others would be askin "where did ya camp to get that" - No hint of sarcasm at all.

Game starts on hijacked and they all have their "tactical" locations of where they'll be sat with their Remingtons.

I found that awfully funny. Talking about where they could hide under stuff to get easy kills for a whole match.

Do you lads play mw3 much??

Yeah sometimes, if BLOPs is **** I change over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Makaveli wrote: »
    I found that awfully funny. Talking about where they could hide under stuff to get easy kills for a whole match.

Lol, have to admit, at the weekend I was playing arms race on plaza and spotted a teammate in the music room hiding under a table facing one of the corridors that comes in to the back of the bar, happily one shotting fellas with the remington as they ran through.

yes, I joined in on the opposite side.

cue 3 fellas ragequitting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Tonight must be the night for ads doorways with a claymore

I'll be on MW3 in a while with Dave and Furious if anyone wants join us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Go for it. U on it for the night

• Advertisement

I'll be on for an hour or two anyway

Advertisement