Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Cossax wrote: »
    And I bet we all know what for! :pac:
    I am assuming intercourse.
    lkionm wrote: »
    Brokeback mountain- call of duty edition.

Hardcore domination

I wasn't here to defend myself... plus we discovered that Lynx is the only fudge packer round here :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

New patch has broken my game. Well done Treyarch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Makaveli wrote: »
    New patch has broken my game. Well done Treyarch.

What's the patch for?

Nerfs the AN-94, DSR and Ballista and fixes some zombies stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Makaveli wrote: »
    Nerfs the AN-94, DSR and Ballista and fixes some zombies stuff.

My Xbox has slowed to a crawl since the patch. Everything is taking forever to load, blops 2 now takes nearly 3 minutes to launch from the dashboard. Wtf like?

It also asked me to download nuketown again and vengeance. Both of which came up as downloaded after 2% download complete.

• Advertisement

It keeps telling me I have to download Nuketown, so I gave up.

It's a Live issue.
    7/23/2013 12:36:20 PM PDT:

Oh no! We know that some of our members are having a difficult time accessing video, application, music, and game content on the Xbox console. We want you back to enjoying the full scope of the Xbox LIVE service as soon as possible. We’ve got our best people working to get everything back to normal. Thank you so much for your patience! We’ll post an update here on our progress as soon as we have more information!

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status

https://twitter.com/thevowel
    If you’re having issues loading game content on Xbox Live – map packs, etc. – we’re working on it. Stay tuned to @XboxSupport for updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

My Xbox has slowed to a crawl since the patch. Everything is taking forever to load, blops 2 now takes nearly 3 minutes to launch from the dashboard. Wtf like?

It also asked me to download nuketown again and vengeance. Both of which came up as downloaded after 2% download complete.

Same here, told me to download nuketown again and my xbox went haywire in general, on the plus side the AN 94 nerf doesn't appear to be too drastic, it's still a monster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Got around this by recovering my GT and clearing my cache

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

AN 94 nerf doesn't appear to be too drastic, it's still a monster.

Yeah I watched Driftor's video on it and when testing it he found there was no actual damage buff just a reduced range so any difference will only be felt when going for long range kills with it

On another note, I'm finding myself playing pretty much only S&D lately and loving it! Never thought I'd say that

Is it back up and running again for everyone? I saw a tweet from major nelson saying that it was sorted, but I was already in bed by the time it arrived.

• Advertisement

Also, the buffs on the two snipers weren't damage related either. What they did was increase the sprint-in and sprint-out times for ADS with the two guns. What this does is effectively make quickscoping more difficult

x43r0 wrote: »
    Also, the buffs on the two snipers weren't damage related either. What they did was increase the sprint-in and sprint-out times for ADS with the two guns. What this does is effectively make quickscoping more difficult

did they back off the fire rate as well, making consecutive shots slower? no harm if they did imo.

did they back off the fire rate as well, making consecutive shots slower? no harm if they did imo.

You're right, I forgot about that bit. This also adds to making quicksoping more tricky

It makes sniper feeds more difficult. Apparently the Ballista isn't too bad but the DSR is a lot worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It's hilarious

Saw a friend miss 4 quad feeds in one game because of the fire rate with the DSR

Haven't used the DSR since the patch, is it the time between shots that has messed it up?

Haven't used the DSR since the patch, is it the time between shots that has messed it up?

Yeah, I used both the DSR and Ballista last night and I found the increased time between shots on both to be noticeable

looks like some people arent taking taking the changes too well

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-24-cod-developer-appeals-for-calm-after-death-threats

jaysus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

looks like some people arent taking taking the changes too well

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-24-cod-developer-appeals-for-calm-after-death-threats

jaysus.

blops 1 pisses all over blops 2

blops 1 pisses all over blops 2

and MW3 sh1ts on both of them from a height

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Been watching some MW3 on youtube recently and itching to play it. Was on MW2 a couple of weekends ago and found it glorious gameplay-wise but kept getting hacked.

Blops 2 certainly cured me of my COD addiction :(

I really wanted to play Mw3 last night but couldn't find it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I wasn't here to defend myself... plus we discovered that Lynx is the only fudge packer round here :D

Hahaha.... Got my internet back.... BANNED

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

+1
    Hahaha.... Got my internet back.... BANNED

:D:D:D

Ah fudge :/

I'll be on in 10 if anyone's about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

demolition is class, that is all.

It's ok

HC Dom>

Headquarters on nuketown gives me rage.

Someone come play please.

Game is shite solo

• Advertisement

Dunno why people quit when we come up against a few decent players. Why not just play on your own if you're gonna back out

Advertisement