Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Shammy wrote: »
    except when you rage quit on tournament -pro :D

lol there is that :( !!
    I need to use my classic puuting stroke !!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Joneser wrote: »
    PerrinV2 in one of my SnD games, just me and him left. Managed to plant the bomb without setting off his claymore, he goes to defuse it and the claymore kills him?? Certainly was an interesting end to the game lol...

Ya I was browsing the net during the round whilst playing and I killed the guy who was trying to plant the bomb,so I put a claymore on the bomb(I think I placed at a bad angle) and just went outside and hide behind the plant outside the door.Went back to browsing the net(figured I go back in when the claymore went off and finish off whatever the claymore didn't).The round comes down to ten seconds left and then joneser plants the bomb,I panic as I wasn't paying attention,burst out from my corner in to the bombsite,see a body lieing on the ground at the bombsite(which was the guy I shot earlier but had forgotten already),shot at the dead body and blow up my claymore beside him.facepalm!
    Enigma IE wrote: »
    SnD is savage for points scoring !! I was in an SnD lobby (but not in a party) with Shammy, Cadman, PerrinV2, Sierra, AnneFrank, PhychoClive, Damosdad... was great craic, loads of XP to be scored. We were coming up against in each in every match aswell as we had more than 6, everyone planted & defused a few bombs, everyone was racking up some serious XP.

It was great craic indeed,poor shammy got some stick for the heartbeat sensor though,ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

PerrinV2 wrote: »

It was great craic indeed,poor shammy got some stick for the heartbeat sensor though,ha

I think i'll have to go fal only tonight ....and record

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭JamieDev

Hey guys it would be great if ye could add me on the Xbox my GT it xX iTz JaMie Zz . ino its not a great name but planning on changing it soon. im sick of playing with randomers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Going on now, give us an invite *****. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

JamieDev wrote: »
    Hey guys it would be great if ye could add me on the Xbox my GT it xX iTz JaMie Zz . ino its not a great name but planning on changing it soon. im sick of playing with randomers.

Done :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Mysterious Man

Sorry i wasn't on last night lads. Was at the Ireland game and didn't get home until midnight. At that stage i wasn't arsed playing.:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Having some internet trouble but expect to be on tomorrow evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,086 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Nice to be back online last night - only played a couple o games with the lads on here but still....

We did spank a team in one game so much that they backed out of the lobby :p

Should be online again later for a longer stint :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Had some good games on TDE last night, never looked like losing any of them. Most of the opposition teams struggled to get a positive K/D ratio. Some lad promised us a raping before hand and Ross who had just joined and hadn't even said hello to us said "You're gonna be raped by my RPG!" :D:D And they were whupped. Other guys came in to the pregame lobbies saying they're just warming up after we were all on fire. Only annoying thing was how many enemies had painkiller on so they took so many bullets to die, even surviving predators and harriers.

Then we played 3v3 search and destroy with quick scopes. I did a Corporal Kiely and stabbed Ross and Furious by mistake. Some very funny GWK with the throwing knives. Best bits were Paddyman and TopDawgKilla (I think it was them) in Scrapyard after killing two people Paddyman legs it away closely followed by TopDawg who then shot the prone Paddyman from point blank and missed with the first shot but got the him second time round for the GWK. I was sneaking aroung highrise and getting right beside Ross and no scoped him, next game Ross got angry and tried to out sneaky me and fell off the building! ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Sorry bout last night lads.

when I got home from work I stuck on the xbox but quickly found out that the missus had the booked the telly to watch some MTV crap. She brought the dogs out so was only able to grab about 3 games.

Will hopefully be on tonight.

*must get another TV*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Sorry bout last night lads.

when I got home from work I stuck on the xbox but quickly found out that the missus had the booked the telly to watch some MTV crap. She brought the dogs out so was only able to grab about 3 games.

Will hopefully be on tonight.

*must get another GF*

FYP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I got a degree and my internet fixed today so needless to say i'll be on later :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I just got internet so I'll deffo be on later :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Tallon wrote: »
    I just got internet so I'll deffo be on later :)

This is for Xbox peeps. We have our own better thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

lol woops, im so out of the loop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Probably won't be on tonight but hopefully tomorrow. Hope you haven't forgotten about me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

yimrsg wrote: »
    Had some good games on TDE last night, never looked like losing any of them. Most of the opposition teams struggled to get a positive K/D ratio. Some lad promised us a raping before hand and Ross who had just joined and hadn't even said hello to us said "You're gonna be raped by my RPG!" :D:D And they were whupped. Other guys came in to the pregame lobbies saying they're just warming up after we were all on fire. Only annoying thing was how many enemies had painkiller on so they took so many bullets to die, even surviving predators and harriers.

Then we played 3v3 search and destroy with quick scopes. I did a Corporal Kiely and stabbed Ross and Furious by mistake. Some very funny GWK with the throwing knives. Best bits were Paddyman and TopDawgKilla (I think it was them) in Scrapyard after killing two people Paddyman legs it away closely followed by TopDawg who then shot the prone Paddyman from point blank and missed with the first shot but got the him second time round for the GWK. I was sneaking aroung highrise and getting right beside Ross and no scoped him, next game Ross got angry and tried to out sneaky me and fell off the building! ;);)

I was the one following Paddyman, almost had a Hutch-style fail after walking up behind him, lining him up from point blank range and missing with the first shot, blew him away with the second though. :D

Got my modem. Finally back online so I should be on for a quick one tonight. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Cossax wrote: »
    I was the one following Paddyman, almost had a Hutch-style fail after walking up behind him, lining him up from point blank range and missing with the first shot, blew him away with the second though. :D

I thought it was gonna be hutch all over again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,086 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

some great games last night - broke my teeth on S&D - never played it before.. its great craic when ye are organised into a team! Addictive too but had to hit the scratcher as it was fairly late/early :)

o yea was that when u and a few others joined my session? yea that was fun but was playing crap tho. didnt help that my mates were practicing for gamebattles! anyway anybody up for a game or 2 tonite? maybe even a few privs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I should be on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Sorry i had to scarper last night lads.

Up early for the gym this morning so needed a good nights sleep.

Will be the same tonight as well i'm afraid.

Will be on early though to get a few games in with you all.

Hey Lads! Joined Perrin's session tonight and was having a good time playing with the lads for a few games untill RossCFC88 startin givin me tons of abuse for no reason til i was forced to just leave the lobby and join another few friends. Wow Ken was right, it actually can really take the p!ss when people are givin u alot of abuse, especially for no reason. The other lads were pretty sound tho tbh. O well :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

JamieDev wrote: »
    Hey Lads! Joined Perrin's session tonight and was having a good time playing with the lads for a few games untill RossCFC88 startin givin me tons of abuse for no reason til i was forced to just leave the lobby and join another few friends. Wow Ken was right, it actually can really take the p!ss when people are givin u alot of abuse, especially for no reason. The other lads were pretty sound tho tbh. O well :(

Those that played tonight will know that there's minimal truth in what you've just said.

I gave you ''abuse'' because you acted the smart arse making comments in the game pretending you were Tallon on here and that it has been a long time since you seen me when in fact i never met you.

**** off trying to spin this around to play victim and villain.

You created about 11 accounts on here all of which were banned.

I wonder whose word we'll take eh?

You're nothing but a troll, both on the forum and in game. I'm not biting.

woa woa hold up a sec..

1: When i first got into the lobby with ye i told you once, long time no see. Smart ass comment? no. We spoke a bit when i was on my other account on boards. Hows that bad anyway? and the Tallon thing? i said that like once cuz he's well know on Boards and i didnt think that ye knew who i was at first so i just said that so ye'd be like 'WTF?' Its very obvious that im not him.

2: I have 2 accounts

3: What u mean what word we'll take this aint a fcukin court.

4: You didnt mention some of the things you said to me..

I First join the lobby and see all the boards guy so im like yay! I say 'Long time, no see'. Oh yeah, big crime there! Ok, so we finish that game without really saying much. The next map up was Trailer Park or sumthing, which i didnt have, so i was kicked. I went to play with different friends. I join back a while later while ye are in a pre-game lobby, and u react by saying something like 'Oh stop joining us, im getting sick of you'. So anyway the game starts and we get on opposite teams. After the game was over i said, and nothing else 'Unnamed was camping'. Then you respond by saying 'Oh yeah well your using the UMP45 try using a different weapon and you wont get anywhere near that high in the leaderboards'. In something that had nothing to do with you. I than said 'So What, its just a gun'. You than say 'Yea the best gun in the game' (Than u said something that was similar to what u said about using another weapon). And then i think that was when u started calling me names about being from Mayo. Almost every name in the book. Hows the Sheep/Cattle/Pigs, Sheep Shagger etc. I didnt want to get caught up in anything, as i dont like to pick fights over the internet. So i respond by saying 'I cant understand you'.

Ok than this was the part that got me. After i said 'i cant understand you', u respond by saying, 'Yea well can you understand this, (he than made a load of Sheep/Pig/Cow/Farm Animal noises across the mic. Than when he was finished with all the noises he finishes by saying, 'Yea can you understand that you fcuking pikey!'

Ok ok, i dont care which side people 'choose', or anything like that. But all i know is that what i said there is 100% truth. (Well maybe i might've left out minor details but i know i didnt say anything bad to him. k Thnx.

P.S: I live in Town, not anywhere near a farm. And im not a Pikey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

You both sound like a bunch of ballbags... sorry :D

P.S The UMP is far from the best gun in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I enjoyed last night.
    While I enjoyed the first half of the nights singing, I'm not sure what the songs were later on in the night. :D
    A few interesting games in TDM. I was against the group for two matches. While I enjoyed the two because I was doing well, I would have enjoyed it if my current team were not asses. Camping in the rock in Fuel was an example. I was delighted to hear that one guy spawned stuck in it.
    The first TDM match I was in in Estate was really fun. The constant clearing of the house made it great.

Demolition was ok. I didnt like the guys that beat us in Quary, not because of the loss, but because of the frequent tubing.

SnD was good bar the encounter of a booster.
    Magill wrote: »
    You both sound like a bunch of ballbags... sorry :D

P.S The UMP is far from the best gun in the game.
    Ah in all fairness, it is severely broken.
    IMO: A silenced UMP without a tier 2 perk = vector silenced and ex mags with stopping power
    Equipped it for the first time last night and got several multikills with it. One mad kill was on Wasteland where I blind fired at a guy at sniper distance while moving. I ended up killing him on the last bullet in the clip.

• Advertisement

CORaven wrote: »
    Ah in all fairness, it is severely broken.
    IMO: A silenced UMP without a tier 2 perk = vector silenced and ex mags with stopping power
    Equipped it for the first time last night and got several multikills with it. One mad kill was on Wasteland where I blind fired at a guy at sniper distance while moving. I ended up killing him on the last bullet in the clip.

Yeah lol it is pretty broken i must admit, and the vector thing is probably true (Even though i find the Vector surprisingly enjoyable to use for some reason), did I really do anything last to make him say the stuff to me that he did? You were there, You were sound! (Im pretty sure it was you, maybe it was someone else, i dunno)

Advertisement