Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Its a bitch trying to hold onto money. Every time i die 2k goes missing from bank. Trying to save for a gaff...

Those baller jeeps are worth 9k when you sell them to LS customs undamaged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Ye are all a shower of Gowls for playing, the few days I'm busy and I can't play it. Pack of Gowls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

lkionm wrote: »
    Ye are all a shower of Gowls for playing, the few days I'm busy and I can't play it. Pack of Gowls.

I didn't get to play yesterday but I'll be on tonight \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Gowly McGowlerson :D

Gowly McGowlerson :D

DaveImABigGowl.
    moldyGowl
    GowlEffect
    Gowlisand
    X90W1
    GowlJustice
    Eiregowl.
    Stone Gowl 4 ever.
    Gowlkie
    Elkatgowlsumto
    Hipgowl labry.
    Gowlls
    Gowlmon
    Slipped Gowl.
    Perrigowl.

Anybody fancy changing their name?

• Advertisement

Is it easy to get online now?

Yup!

No. Myself x and eamonn spent well over 15 minutes trying to move past the car park

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

http://rsg.ms/18Uq1W6

The COD crew creeping at the strip club...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Anyone gonna be playing the battlefield beta at the weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Played it last night and the night before......not great imo.....i know its a beta,but it feels very "clunky".
    A totally different animal to bf3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Guess who was at mine this morning?

NSFW, maybe, so exercise caution around smallies, the easily offended and when viewing at work.

Edit: Spelling.

Perrin trying his best to imitate Furious :D

0_0.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

^^
    I actually made that stunt jump eventually....when I got down from there :pac:

Did many of ye make a character that looked like you or try make an aids victim?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I didn't realise you were stuck with the character you designed at the start so I just took whatever it had defaulted to.

Makaveli wrote: »
    I didn't realise you were stuck with the character you designed at the start so I just took whatever it had defaulted to.

When I logged on last night it gave me the option to change my appearance again, didn't have to do the tutorial again either. You can create a new character and you'll keep all your cash but your stats will reset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,996 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sorry I couldn't join - had to go through that online gay initiation...

That did not come out right!!

everlast75 wrote: »
    Sorry I couldn't join - had to go through that online gay initiation...

That did not come out right!!

Yeah, Dave tried to make me do it too!!

i hit Furious' whiskey hard and he hit the stripper hard.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/yevtorSe_E2o2twTjuBArg

yevtorSe_E2o2twTjuBArg

• Advertisement

i hit Furious' whiskey hard and he hit the stripper hard.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/yevtorSe_E2o2twTjuBArg

yevtorSe_E2o2twTjuBArg

My place was popular - see the evidence here.

That naked looking guy getting the lapdance is X, one of our esteemed mods is the high guy in the middle and the left is drunk Moldy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,996 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Cossax wrote: »

For the benefit of those without R* social club

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Finally graduated from the secretary school of headsets and bought the 35 euro turtle beach ones

Finally graduated from the secretary school of headsets and bought the 35 euro turtle beach ones

Need a new one myself, the Xbox one is a piece of muck, may as well be using paper cups and apiece of string

Need a new one myself, the Xbox one is a piece of muck, may as well be using paper cups and apiece of string

Turns out I need an audio adapter as well.

Why cant they just make it simple with a wire you plug into the tv instead of an usb and 2 sound wires you need to plug into the back of the xbox into the space above the hdmi cable

Why cant they just make it simple with a wire you plug into the tv instead of an usb and 2 sound wires you need to plug into the back of the xbox into the space above the hdmi cable

is there not a red and white pass through type lead that comes with it? you should be able to plug that into the audio out part of the tv (if it has it of course). the only downside is that everything thats on your tv will also be outputting through your headset.

edit. - they look like this https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWuaxeJQbHTTST8wmobvfTK3ae-tviBEUS0u7vwByfgxI0jwe4cA

is there not a red and white pass through type lead that comes with it? you should be able to plug that into the audio out part of the tv (if it has it of course). the only downside is that everything thats on your tv will also be outputting through your headset.

edit. - they look like this https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWuaxeJQbHTTST8wmobvfTK3ae-tviBEUS0u7vwByfgxI0jwe4cA

I only got the usb and the red and white one. I think I have it working anyway. opened up the back of the black scart cable that comes with the x box

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

So that the sound can output through the headset and the TV at the same time. It also splits the sound so when you speak into the mic you can't be heard through the TV. Some headsets use the optical port to connect to the xbox, so you only need the one cable and the HDMI carries the sound to the TV.

I thought Eamonn was the only one using the crappy headset that came with the Xbox.

Advertisement