Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

I did no such thing. Blame Dave. Sure everyone else does.
    Blame him or my lag. He is only a noob anyway

Actaually speaking of my lag, I have had some very funny killcams. I would spawn and on my screen I would move a bit. Next thing I fall down dead, the kill cam shows me at the spawn frozen.

It's gotten to a point where I find it really funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I think I've gone past the stage of being mad at the game and am just disappointed in everything to do with it.

Double XP later by the way

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Kells... wrote: »
    I think I've gone past the stage of being mad at the game and am just disappointed in everything to do with it.

Double XP later by the way

You don't get XP for rage quitting :p

You don't get XP for rage quitting :p

You just die so easily compared to other COD's by people who should have no idea you are there but they have that ****ty sitrep pro perk and stupid guns.

Kells... wrote: »
    You just die so easily compared to other COD's by people who should have no idea you are there but they have that ****ty sitrep pro perk and stupid guns.

I actually kinda like this tbh. It's like everyone has stopping power. Obv it's annoying if you're taking a bad beating though.

• Advertisement

Balls. Working all weekend and have to study for a job interview.

I actually kinda like this tbh. It's like everyone has stopping power. Obv it's annoying if you're taking a bad beating though.

If they had it like it was in MW3,damage was fine.I could easily enough turn a losing gunfight into a winning one but in this you're dead before you can react.

More realistic no? How often would you see someone get riddled with bullets from an AR only to turn around drop the other lad with 1 round out of a DSR?

Sure I saw a group of lads in Syria 360 no scoping.

Then I saw a lad running across the road getting shot in the head. He ran behind the wall and jumped out and shot him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

lkionm wrote: »
    Sure I saw a group of lads in Syria 360 no scoping.

Then I saw a lad running across the road getting shot in the head. He ran behind the wall and jumped out and shot him

Indeed, I feel all modern conflicts should be solved in 6 v 6 arena combat. preferably in exotic locales like cruise ships, movie sets or skateboard parks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

x43r0 wrote: »
    Soz :o

We really need Lockie to play this more - I can't keep carrying the Rage load for the team

I thought that shouting down the mic was aimed at me, really have to stop raging at the game :)

Double XP is on from 6pm tonight if anyone's on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Soz :o

We really need Lockie to play this more - I can't keep carrying the Rage load for the team

I might be on later tonight, will definitely be on saturday night and for the next 4 or 5 weeks as the beour is gone away.

I miss getting shot around corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

I might be on later tonight, will definitely be on saturday night and for the next 4 or 5 weeks as the beour is gone away.

I miss getting shot around corners.

This is going to be epic!

I could rage so much at this game, but it's just so bad there's no point.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

I could rage so much at this game, but it's just so bad there's no point.

That's pretty much where i'm at too at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Played blops 2 for the first time in ages last night, a lot of the lag problems weren't there for me and there was far less people hiding in corners, there was even a French guy singing gangster rap and calling people his homies, it was enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Played blops 2 for the first time in ages last night, a lot of the lag problems weren't there for me and there was far less people hiding in corners, there was even a French guy singing gangster rap and calling people his homies, it was enjoyable.

I'm starting to think all the tosse*s move on once a new installment comes out. I play a lot of the old CODs and the community's actually not that bad! (except hackerz)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I'm starting to think all the tosse*s move on once a new installment comes out. I play a lot of the old CODs and the community's actually not that bad! (except hackerz)

I was playing BLOPS 2 last night, nothing but french players on, It wouldnt be so bad but they're the most talkative shower I've ever come across, jabbering away thoughout every match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Had to keep my mic off when I was playing last night.

The Lockie rage was pretty impressive though. Probably best you couldn't hear me laughing. :pac:

• Advertisement

Makaveli wrote: »
    Had to keep my mic off when I was playing last night.

The Lockie rage was pretty impressive though. Probably best you couldn't hear me laughing. :pac:

It's only going to get worse, have the house to myself for the next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I was playing BLOPS 2 last night, nothing but french players on, It wouldnt be so bad but they're the most talkative shower I've ever come across, jabbering away thoughout every match.

Same tonight with all french. Was playing SnD and got 8-1 then 10-1 and they was all calling me nooby or whatever, no idea what they was saying. Next game all my "team mates" just kept killing me. If this is how blops is from now on then no cod for me till the next one :(

I tried a bit of Blops2 last night, kept getting awful lag from being thrown into terrible lobbies. Then got probabtion for backing out and from someone dashboarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Makaveli wrote: »
    I tried a bit of Blops2 last night, kept getting awful lag from being thrown into terrible lobbies. Then got probabtion for backing out and from someone dashboarding.

Did you have the preference set to best or normal when joining a lobby? If it's set to any you can get some very laggy games alright

I played Black Ops II the other night cause Ghosts was unplayable. Didn't experience any of the lag issues people are talking about. Went gravy for me. Even killed a few people.

Did you have the preference set to best or normal when joining a lobby? If it's set to any you can get some very laggy games alright

Normal as usual. Game just seemed to be assigning bad hosts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I played Black Ops II the other night cause Ghosts was unplayable. Didn't experience any of the lag issues people are talking about. Went gravy for me. Even killed a few people.

Atta boy! :pac:

Atta boy! :pac:

:D

Finally got that poxy relentless medal in TDM.

• Advertisement

Apologies for not jumping in for a few games. Had a shít load of stuff to do around the house and pretty much fell asleep after it all.

Advertisement