Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭JamieDev

hey Creasy whats your GT i'll add you if u dont mind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

JamieDev wrote: »
    hey Creasy whats your GT i'll add you if u dont mind :D

I don't play mw2 anymore chief , not much point . I do however play cod4 but I'm a bit of an anti-christ tbh ie - I leave the game at the start if I don't have a 3 bar .............which is a SH1TLOAD of games lol

Why is everyone here bitching about guns all of a sudden? I leave for a few weeks and the periods start. People complaining about UMP's: Get over it, it's slightly overpowered for a sub-machine gun, so is the M16 as an AR. It's fair game if it's in the game. I like using the UMP because I like to run and gun. I use it with a silencer in S&D because it's very effective, that's why it's so popular. If you don't like it use an AR and shoot them at long range. I wouldn't label it a noob gun. I'd label the M16 as a noob gun, but I use it so I don't mind. It's getting cross map tubed that pisses me off along with witch classes. Lads stop bitching and play the ****ing game.

I don't play mw2 anymore chief , not much point . I do however play cod4 but I'm a bit of an anti-christ tbh ie - I leave the game at the start if I don't have a 3 bar .............which is a SH1TLOAD of games lol
    Ariite yeah cool i recently picked up CoD4 for the Xbox (i had it for a good while on the PS3). Its alot more fun than MW2 tbh

Why is everyone here bitching about guns all of a sudden? I leave for a few weeks and the periods start. People complaining about UMP's: Get over it, it's slightly overpowered for a sub-machine gun, so is the M16 as an AR. It's fair game if it's in the game. I like using the UMP because I like to run and gun. I use it with a silencer in S&D because it's very effective, that's why it's so popular. If you don't like it use an AR and shoot them at long range. I wouldn't label it a noob gun. I'd label the M16 as a noob gun, but I use it so I don't mind. It's getting cross map tubed that pisses me off along with witch classes. Lads stop bitching and play the ****ing game.
    Err look over the last 3 pages and you will realise that only one person is complaining about the guns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

OOOOOOOOoooooohhh.....buuuurn

Pa-lease!:cool:

Edit: I'm going on cod 4.........now

OOOOOOOOoooooohhh.....buuuurn

Pa-lease!:cool:

I'm tellin ya bai. It's a disgrace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

celtic723 wrote: »

I'll just mute you from now on, i've a short temper and i'm not going to humour you any longer.

Ross, you were the only one giving abuse the other night. Its only a game pal, don't take it so seriously.
    Don't give out so much abuse if you can't take it in return.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

claiva wrote: »
    Ross, you were the only one giving abuse the other night. Its only a game pal, don't take it so seriously.
    Don't give out so much abuse if you can't take it in return.

:pac::pac::pac:

You and your buddies joined our session in progress and were getting absolutely raped up the arse. As a result a few of you left and joined the next game where one of you said your connections were bad. I said ''You're on a 4 bar connection so stop complaining''. As a result said person, started mouthing off about me supporting Celtic and not being able to see his screen so i wouldn't know his connection quality.

I'm not taking lessons from someone like yourself anyway. Keep your smart arse answers to yourself.

the m16 ......one burst from anywhere on the map . I wonder would he be whinging if you were using that too :confused:

No i wouldn't whinge if you were using the m16 because it's damage rate is countered by it's burst fire.

The ump is not restricted in anyway. Again you're only trying to justify the ump because it's the only gun you are good with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

You and your buddies joined our session in progress and were getting absolutely raped up the arse. As a result a few of you left and joined the next game where one of you said your connections were bad. I said ''You're on a 4 bar connection so stop complaining''. As a result said person, started mouthing off about me supporting Celtic and not being able to see his screen so i wouldn't know his connection quality.

I'm not taking lessons from someone like yourself anyway. Keep your smart arse answers to yourself.

That's my recollection of events.
    That and some very witty and clever imitations of Ross' accent as some of them proceeded to run around with akimbo SMGs and go double negative and then blame the (4 bar) connection again.
    Or get your arse handed to you, leave the game and return to it several times.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

cartma10.gif

Enthralling stuff folks.... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

No i wouldn't whinge if you were using the m16 because it's damage rate is countered by it's burst fire.

The ump is not restricted in anyway. Again you're only trying to justify the ump because it's the only gun you are good with.

I think youre confusing me with someone you've actually played with :confused:

I'm not going to argue with some young lad on the internet , who is of the opinion that Sandy Ravage is a "noob"

take care xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Cossax wrote: »
    That's my recollection of events.
    That and some very witty and clever imitations of Ross' accent as some of them proceeded to run around with akimbo SMGs and go double negative and then blame the (4 bar) connection again.
    Or get your arse handed to you, leave the game and return to it several times.
    pacman.gifpacman.gifpacman.gif

It's as Clive said Ross. We joined your session on Overgrown if I remember correctly. The lag was absolutely abysmal. I commented on it in after the match and you had your sarcastic little chuckle. I jumped out and back in to see if that made any difference, but it seemed Damien (x43..) was the host and the connection strength over the next few matches was rubbish (jumping constantly between 1-4 bars). I've no problem getting beaten by better players. I suggest you learn how to win graciously.

Your problem is you decide to start dishing out abuse to people, me firstly , then all of us. I simply responded as most people would. You seem to have issues with a growing number of people on this forum. Most people come here for the craic and play the game for the same reason.

Furious, as I said above. I've no problem getting beaten by better players. In this case, the host was rubbish that's the way it is sometimes. You people take the game too seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Pot......meet Mr Kettle ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Fcuk sake lads should we make another thread for bitching?

What happened to keeping it civil. . .

Blacky, Shammy and Mark sorry for my anti-socialnes earlier, I got a visit from an old buddy just as we got into a proper party so couldn't chat with ye, sorry about that anyway, im not usually that quite so I said id explain. ;)

I'll be on again during the week anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Blacky, Shammy and Mark sorry for my anti-socialnes earlier, I got a visit from an old buddy just as we got into a proper party so couldn't chat with ye, sorry about that anyway, im not usually that quite so I said id explain. ;)

I'll be on again during the week anyway...

You mean you dumped us for real life friends :eek: :eek:

Just to clear things up I wasn't there for any of that

Enigma IE wrote: »
    It's as Clive said Ross. We joined your session on Overgrown if I remember correctly. The lag was absolutely abysmal. I commented on it in after the match and you had your sarcastic little chuckle. I jumped out and back in to see if that made any difference, but it seemed Damien (x43..) was the host and the connection strength over the next few matches was rubbish (jumping constantly between 1-4 bars). I've no problem getting beaten by better players. I suggest you learn how to win graciously.

Your problem is you decide to start dishing out abuse to people, me firstly , then all of us. I simply responded as most people would. You seem to have issues with a growing number of people on this forum. Most people come here for the craic and play the game for the same reason.

Furious, as I said above. I've no problem getting beaten by better players. In this case, the host was rubbish that's the way it is sometimes. You people take the game too seriously.
    Nicely said enigma, and had a great time playing with a few of ye tonight, even though I'm sick with a bad flu. Had a great time!

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    You mean you dumped us for real life friends :eek: :eek:

I only have the one!;)

And the 5mins of silence was UNBEARABLE! :eek:

Hehe I could imagine....

Those that played tonight will know that there's minimal truth in what you've just said.

I gave you ''abuse'' because you acted the smart arse making comments in the game pretending you were Tallon on here and that it has been a long time since you seen me when in fact i never met you.

**** off trying to spin this around to play victim and villain.

You created about 11 accounts on here all of which were banned.

I wonder whose word we'll take eh?

You're nothing but a troll, both on the forum and in game. I'm not biting.
    Ok I'm sorry but this post reaaly p!sses me off!

JamieDev wrote: »
    Ok I'm sorry but this post reaaly p!sses me off!

I'm not biting. Keep fishing.

o im the troll am i? your the one who's giving everyone abuse, read all the threads posted here on the last few pages!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,082 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

GROUP HUG PEOPLE! *

Aaaaaaaaaannyhoooo.... thanks to x43, Raven and Corporal for the invite yest evening - sorry I couldn't avail, had **** to do around the house (not literally).

[EMAIL="R@ped"]R@ped[/EMAIL] plenty during yesterday day legging it around with the Spaz, then played 3-4 games yesterday evening and couldn't hit the side of a feckin barn (on Overgrown).

I'm consistently inconsistent :D

* or else I'll have to whip out my Tar21 with grenade launcher, One Man Army Pro, Danger Close, last stand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

everlast75 wrote: »
    GROUP HUG PEOPLE! *

Aaaaaaaaaannyhoooo.... thanks to x43, Raven and Corporal for the invite yest evening - sorry I couldn't avail, had **** to do around the house (not literally).

R@ped plenty during yesterday day legging it around with the Spaz, then played 3-4 games yesterday evening and couldn't hit the side of a feckin barn (on Overgrown).

I'm consistently inconsistent :D

* or else I'll have to whip out my Tar21 with grenade launcher, One Man Army Pro, Danger Close, last stand

try the ump i heard its beast.......

sierra117x wrote: »
    try the ump i heard its beast.......
    I think you mean the UMP silenced :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I must apologise for the laginess of my hosting. Those games the other night were the first time its ever been like that. There was a problem on the line running by my street had it fixed though and the 30mbps beast is back to normal :D

• Advertisement

x43r0 wrote: »
    I must apologise for the laginess of my hosting. Those games the other night were the first time its ever been like that. There was a problem on the line running by my street had it fixed though and the 30mbps beast is back to normal :D

No panic Damien, not much you can do about it! I do wonder which algorithims they are using to choose the 'best host' sometimes!

Advertisement