Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Enigma IE wrote: »
    I think you mean the UMP silenced :D

ha ha well i thought that might be pushing it a bit :P trying to keep things light hearted . im actually a bit dissapointed because despite the fact that ross is having a bit of a go at people( to put it mildly) he is actually a pretty decent player so i think we should all just get over it and have a few games :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

sierra117x wrote: »
    ha ha well i thought that might be pushing it a bit :P trying to keep things light hearted . im actually a bit dissapointed because despite the fact that ross is having a bit of a go at people( to put it mildly) he is actually a pretty decent player so i think we should all just get over it and have a few games :)

Wise up ffs.

Having a go? :pac::pac::pac:

Internet is srs bsns.

PS: I'm not the only one with this outlook on the ump and its users.

There's others that have said the same but obviously don't want to be gangraped by the ump brigade for questioning anything about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I am just extremely surprised that there are people who believe the UMP is balanced.
    Back to the M16 Vs SMG, if you got shot across the map by a M16, you deserved it. One for being in the open, secondly for being in the open long enough for two bursts.

Righteo. Apologies for not being able to play last night. Just got the new modem and apparently it's shite. So my connection wasn't the best, I enjoyed being raped in a game of domination on wasteland all the same. My team were going berserk :pac: It was hilarious. Should work out the kinks tonight though and hopefully be on later.

celtic723 wrote: »
    Wise up ffs.

Having a go? :pac::pac::pac:

Internet is srs bsns.

PS: I'm not the only one with this outlook on the ump and its users.

There's others that have said the same but obviously don't want to be gangraped by the ump brigade for questioning anything about it.

well it was pointed out that you are the common dinominator ( did i spell that right or do i sound like im talking about some sort of dinosaur:p) in the different arguments just forget about it and move on its only a game so what if you die by someone "un-balanced" ump or if its some gimp in a corner using oma/dc and a tube ive played a few games with you your a good enough player to adapt and get said gimp second time round no need to get your panties in a bunch

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

well it was pointed out that you are the common dinominator ( did i spell that right or do i sound like im talking about some sort of dinosaur:p) in the different arguments just forget about it and move on its only a game so what if you die by someone "un-balanced" ump or if its some gimp in a corner using oma/dc and a tube ive played a few games with you your a good enough player to adapt and get said gimp second time round no need to get your panties in a bunch

I'm the common denominator? :pac::pac::pac:

I'm not a bandwagon jumper, and if i've an opinion that differs from a majority i'll voice it whether you like it or not. Afterall, this is a forum you know, a place where people have an opportunity to make a point.

Listen, if the models were patched why hasn't the ump?

Seems a bit ridiculous and selective imo.

Roll on black ops. No ump, no commando and possibly no danger close.

At least that way mw2 can be kept for all the noobs that can't live without the unbalanced ump and the ****e perks.

Keep black ops for those that like to play fair.

well it was pointed out that you are the common dinominator ( did i spell that right or do i sound like im talking about some sort of dinosaur:p) in the different arguments just forget about it and move on its only a game so....
    I'ma let you finish. But the M16 is the most unbalanced gun in the game. And miss beyonce has the best music video of all time.:pac::pac::pac:
    sierra117x wrote:
    what if you die by someone "un-balanced" ump or if its some gimp in a corner using oma/dc and a tube ive played a few games with you your a good enough player to adapt and get said gimp second time round no need to get your panties in a bunch

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

...move on its only a game ...

Well said, end of discussion. Everyone just kiss and make-up and we'll all go back to dishing out the vaseline for some online raping.

There's an assault rifle called The Commando if that helps. It's probably going to be overused.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Enigma IE wrote: »
    No panic Damien, not much you can do about it! I do wonder which algorithims they are using to choose the 'best host' sometimes!

You should see PerrinV2 hosting! :pac:

Joe,

Do tell about Wasteland? It was laggy as **** for us despite it being 3 bars for most of us and several of them had 4 bars.
    Also, you killed me several times during that game. You bastard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,082 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Well said, end of discussion. Everyone just kiss and make-up and we'll all go back to dishing out the vaseline for some online raping.

OOohhh - Mr Fancypants, applying the vaseline...

Real men wear sandpaper condoms and go to work ;)

i like the sound of the kiss and make up part :D
    PS: i prefer k9 whenever i hear vasaline i just think how milhouse likes to spread it on toast and eat it and i start feeling a little green

everlast75 wrote: »

This thought just send a shiver all down me. . .

**shudders**

everlast75 wrote: »
    OOohhh - Mr Fancypants, applying the vaseline...

dude.......ouch . im with an older woman anyway doesnt matter what kind of condom i wear its like throwing a sausage down an alley . or as my friend ciaran likes to say opening a window and eloping(to put it politely) the night .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

i like the sound of the kiss and make up part :D
    PS: i prefer k9 whenever i hear vasaline i just think how milhouse likes to spread it on toast and eat it and i start feeling a little green

I've never used a dog/doctor who sidekick as a lubricant.
    Please elaborate on your sexual methods.
    I am entrigued, aroused and disgusted in equal measure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,082 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

yimrsg wrote: »

Doggy style?

well last i heard k9 jelly was a lubrication alternative to vasaline which has a tendancy to slowly eat its way through condoms meaning there pretty much useless for stopping the baby making juice . now why i came across that information i wont get into but it was a pretty funny/sick story about an individuals various lubrication experiments that went a little.........off . the moral of the story being that just because its slippy doesnt mean it should go near your mangina

thread took a turn for the worst i think.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

well last i heard ky jelly was a lubrication alternative to vasaline which has a tendancy to slowly eat its way through condoms meaning there pretty much useless for stopping the baby making juice . now why i came across that information i wont get into but it was a pretty funny/sick story about an individuals various lubrication experiments that went a little.........off . the moral of the story being that just because its slippy doesnt mean it should go near your mangina

fyp

well last i heard k9 jelly was a lubrication alternative to vasaline which has a tendancy to slowly eat its way through condoms meaning there pretty much useless for stopping the baby making juice . now why i came across that information i wont get into but it was a pretty funny/sick story about an individuals various lubrication experiments that went a little.........off . the moral of the story being that just because its slippy doesnt mean it should go near your mangina

You must be out of the loop a long time: KY jelly not K9 jelly, which I'd imagine is popular in parts of Korea. Good luck asking for K9 jelly in boots.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

A few people in this thread need to get laid, or at least have a ****. :rolleyes:
    Myself included

ha ha couldnt agree more !!

• Advertisement

You must be out of the loop a long time: KY jelly not K9 jelly, which I'd imagine is popular in parts of Korea. Good luck asking for K9 jelly in boots.:P
    you got something about my homemade dog lubricant . made using 100% real dog . shammy thanks for the adjustment ive been out out of the lube loop for a pretty long while now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Listen, if the models were patched why hasn't the ump?

Seems a bit ridiculous and selective imo.

At least that way mw2 can be kept for all the noobs that can't live without the unbalanced ump and the ****e perks.

Keep black ops for those that like to play fair.

The ump is easily the best smg in the game as the famas is the best ar , which is why they are the 2 main guns used in competitive gaming.

The p90 / m16 were the same on cod 4 as the ump / famas are to mw2 , and black ops will be the same , there will be one/two guns that will stand out.

So from what your saying if you and 3 of your mates who think that the ump is vastly over-powered use the ump and were to take on me and 3 players of my choice who didnt use the ump , you should easily wipe the floor with us ?

Shammy wrote: »
    The ump is easily the best smg in the game as the famas is the best ar , which is why they are the 2 main guns used in competitive gaming.

The p90 / m16 were the same on cod 4 as the ump / famas are to mw2 , and black ops will be the same , there will be one/two guns that will stand out.

So from what your saying if you and 3 of your mates who think that the ump is vastly over-powered use the ump and were to take on me and 3 players of my choice who didnt use the ump , you should easily wipe the floor with us ?
    oooh oooh oooh can i be a player of choice :D

EDIT: ha ha so first of all your all happy and cheery last night you mention you wife is long gone to bed and then you spout all this lube related information .......what did YOU get up to last night eh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

Lads I'm completely out of the loop as to what happened in the last few pages<<<<<<<

would someone please care to fill me in?

and where the **** is martin with his sausages these days?:confused:

Lads I'm completely out of the loop as to what happened in the last few pages<<<<<<<

Some people weren't happy with their toys so threw them out of the pram.

Martin has promised he will be cooking some sausages this week.

well the handbags where out for a bit and i think they came back out again there again today . oh and we talked about sex for a bit that was new :)

...sex...that was new :)

For you maybe :p

Basically some people have sand in their v*gina over this game. :rolleyes:
    It's like a halo 3 lobby in here.

Or if you prefer it in song form:
    Chorus: repeat ad nauseum
    Rabble rabble noob.
    Rabble rabble overpowered.
    Rabble rabble you're a noob.
    Rabble rabble no, you're a noob.
    Rabble rabble no, you're a noob.
    Rabble rabble I know you are but what am I?
    Rabble rabble noob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Frank Drebin, classic scene biggrin.gif

• Advertisement

Classic Frank there :p

Advertisement