Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    He's on our side now. No doubt relaying info back to X-HQ

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Me and furious went 200-0 on domination the other nite,which was nice
    Bad luck chunky

Was that in Scrapyard? I remember going 200-0 and thinking how rubbish the opposition were - as a full team of 6 the best we've managed was 200-2 (multiple times, mostly on Rundown).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Cossax wrote: »
    Was that in Scrapyard? I remember going 200-0 and thinking how rubbish the opposition were - as a full team of 6 the best we've managed was 200-2 (multiple times, mostly on Rundown).

I think it was scrapeyard ya,they were pretty bad,I rarely heard "we're losing a/b/c" in the game

I think it was scrapeyard ya,they were pretty bad,I rarely heard "we're losing a/b/c" in the game

Don't even think you had the mic in, we certainly weren't partied up anyway.

Think it was one of those games where our side got intot he swing of things early on and they just left - similar enough story to how I got MVP Assassin (Dom on Invasion), randoms kept entering and leaving and so 10 random kills later, I'd taken out the top player on the opposition team.

If you ever get raped I'm going to take the piss outta you! - Boardie's name withheld.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I saw a few of the lads playing together in a free for all last night, I hope you were booster hunting or else messing about with riot shields!;) Sure even if you were boosting (not accusing anyone btw) it's all about getting enjoyment from the game.

I noticed it's gotten a lot quieter recently, maybe everyone has splashed out and gotten a ps3!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Since the crossing dressing hobo's known as 360 players(:P) have their own thread, thought us sane folk(PS3 players obviously duuuuuh :cool:) deserved a thread of our own :D

woo hoo over here:D

heres a guide from the cross dressing hoboxbox 360 forum on how to bridge connections:cool::pac::P

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055211456

yimrsg wrote: »
    I noticed it's gotten a lot quieter recently, maybe everyone has splashed out and gotten a ps3!

Well I'm back to college these days so I'm not around sunday to thursday anymore unfortunately

Well I'm back to college these days so I'm not around sunday to thursday anymore unfortunately

What's stopping you bringing your XBox with you? Poor form! :(:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

im sorry to say that due to my last year of college being a bit demanding (i reckon) and my seXbox dying slowly and according to it's death cries, rather painfully I have today, traded in all my stuff:( HDD, games, the lot!
    Chnky over and out!....

Edit: Great craic playing with ye lads btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

im sorry to say that due to my last year of college being a bit demanding (i reckon) and my seXbox dying slowly and according to it's death cries, rather painfully I have today, traded in all my stuff:( HDD, games, the lot!
    Chnky over and out!....

pants, I woulda bought some stuff off you.
    You will me missed man

Chnky over and out!....

I'm in shock....

Cossax wrote: »
    What's stopping you bringing your XBox with you? Poor form! :(:mad:

And 15gb connection at the house in college,I'm tempted.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Chnky over and out!....

Man Up!

I'm in postgrad year, working a part-time job and a students union position but you gotta make time for COD!

Seriously tho, good luck dude. I wonder who'll take out the air-support now :(

x43r0 wrote: »
    Man Up!

I'm in postgrad year, working a part-time job and a students union position but you gotta make time for COD!

Seriously tho, good luck dude. I wonder who'll take out the air-support now :(

You. When you're playing against us. ****. :p

G'luck Chunky!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

What up all?! Haven't been around the last while... still rockin it up in the south of France :D

On my last day in Nice and then off to England to do some Ferrari and Lambo driving :p

Just thought I'd pop by and let ye all know that... I know you were missing me

Will be back online sometime the 6th.

Peace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,081 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Ah Chunky,
    I head away for 2 weeks and then when I come back, you've gotten so depressed at my absence, you throw in the towel!!?!?
    I didn't realise I meant that much to you ;)
    Get yourself sorted and see you back online soon!
    E.

(walks away into the distance, humming J Mitchell's "Big yellow taxi"... "you don't know what you got till its gone"...)

For chunky,skip to 50 seconds in if people are short on time

Playing with the boardsies last saturday,I think it was me,cossax,benrob(who I don't think is a boardsies) and I think everlast,anyway eventually only me and benrob were left.Joined a game of domination and a spainish guy joined our team.
    Queue 10 to 15 minutes of me dieing laughing(one of those had to be there monents) but it basically consisted of benrob trying to talk to this spainish guy with about 3 words of english,something along the lines of
    Benrob(in dublin accent):your spainish ya?
    spainish dude:cie,valencia
    Benrob:valencia ya,here who replaced villa at valencia?
    spainish dude:cie,villa,villa villa villa,
    Benrob:ya i know but who replaced
    spainish dude:villa goal goal goal
    benrob:ya but who replaced him
    spainish dude:ronaldo goal
    benrob:no ronaldo plays for real madrid
    spainish dude:cie ronaldo real madrid
    benrob:ca replaceee villa a valencia??
    spainish:cie me visto valencia

and i swear this went back and forth for about 10 minutes of domanition on wastleland,my kill death ratio was terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

*whipes tear away*
    how I miss that hearty chuckle!:D

• Advertisement

2 Scousers in our lobby just as everyone left, bar me and Elkatsu. Said something to me (missed the start) and annoyed me.
    I proceeded to rush and then rape them - 46-6 with 3/5/7 on Domination on Subbase with my killstreaks doing very little of the work.
    They were rather amused by my KD afterwards.
    Good times.
    :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Thoroughly enjoyed last nights games.. won 25 games on the bounce :)

Hopefully when I get on tonight there will be a decent crowd so I/We can continue the team raping and my win streak will grow!

Demolition FTW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

Joined some Boardsies (I think there was, X43... Elk..Perrin??? Furious..etc) last night they were in a game of Demo on Sub-Base,I was put in the opposing team, I started well even managed to get me some Harriers, my team planted the bomb a few times, we even had a double plant at one stage......
    but it fell apart from then, Anyway by the finish of the 1st half, I was the ONLY ONE left on our team.Even though we lost I thought we made a fight of it.:confused:
    More randoms joined me in the second half, but we hadn't a hope with the amount of air-support the Boardsies had, seemed like the Harrier would be just finished, or shot down, another Harrier would appear,Preds, Pavelows...a few AC 130's etc.....basically it was carnage....:D...Boardsies 2-0..
    I left after that game, as ye had 6, and went off to play a few FFA's. Was just wondering why my 1st half team :).. rage quit??;) I didn't see any reason to Rage quit.:confused: I would have understood if it was the 2nd half team:D that rage quit, because in fairness, it turned into carnage for a finish.

JeanClaude wrote: »
    Joined some Boardsies (I think there was, X43... Elk..Perrin??? Furious..etc) last night they were in a game of Demo on Sub-Base,I was put in the opposing team, I started well even managed to get me some Harriers, my team planted the bomb a few times, we even had a double plant at one stage......
    but it fell apart from then, Anyway by the finish of the 1st half, I was the ONLY ONE left on our team.Even though we lost I thought we made a fight of it.:confused:
    More randoms joined me in the second half, but we hadn't a hope with the amount of air-support the Boardsies had, seemed like the Harrier would be just finished, or shot down, another Harrier would appear,Preds, Pavelows...a few AC 130's etc.....basically it was carnage....:D...Boardsies 2-0..
    I left after that game, as ye had 6, and went off to play a few FFA's. Was just wondering why my 1st half team :).. rage quit??;) I didn't see any reason to Rage quit.:confused: I would have understood if it was the 2nd half team:D that rage quit, because in fairness, it turned into carnage for a finish.

It wouldn't have been me on last nite but i've often been in your shoes.I actually don't mind playing against boardsies,if im with a decent team of randomers I play as part of the team and give the objectives a go, if i'm not I usually mess around,run around with the shotgun or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Jumped in a room and there was a gt called purple helmet , Sierra says "purple helmet , i like that"
    Response , "i bet you do mate" with the room erupting in laughter

Was it helmut or helmet :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,081 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Thanks to Cossax and X43 for the invites last nite, was only able to squeeze in 2 or 3 games tho, so didn't jump in :(

Hope to be on later from about 10 for a couple o hours tho, if anyone's about! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Shammy wrote: »
    Jumped in a room and there was a gt called purple helmet , Sierra says "purple helmet , i like that"
    Response , "i bet you do mate" with the room erupting in laughter

Was it helmut or helmet :confused:

does it matter :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

sierra117x wrote: »

Not really... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

sierra117x wrote: »

The name or the fact you liked it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Not really... :rolleyes:

i think it was mostly i pictured someone getting killed and then raging because it was by a giant penis
    Shammy wrote: »
    The name or the fact you liked it :D

bitta both ;) id say i walked into it but last nights description was better . bent over and backed into it lol

alarms on lads

Advertisement