Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

alarms on lads[/QUOTE]

ha ha good man Sierra !
    Put the cat out aswell !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

AnneFrank wrote: »
    alarms on lads

ha ha good man Sierra !
    Put the cat out aswell !!![/QUOTE]

And quit playing that stupid game!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

sierra117x wrote: »

alarms on lads

Fair play Sierra, you're well able for the schlaggin.

Lookin forward to more Rapage tonite !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

claiva wrote: »
    Fair play Sierra, you're well able for the schlaggin.

Lookin forward to more Rapage tonite !
    sticks and stones may break my bones ......but ill fcuk you up with my spas 12 if you piss me off ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Those games last night were pretty fun. The ground war ones were epic. God it makes such a difference when you've got a full party. The poor buggers on Skidrow hadn't a chance. Particularly when they took A from us. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

shawpower wrote: »
    Those games last night were pretty fun. The ground war ones were epic. God it makes such a difference when you've got a full party. The poor buggers on Skidrow hadn't a chance. Particularly when they took A from us. :D

I was playing really poorly last night, but enjoyed the GroundWar all the same. Epic with party of 9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

shawpower wrote: »

great games i really enjoyed them, we did well in domination aswell,
    as for the TDM.... couldnt get it going in there last night,
    hopefully theres a good party of us later i'll be on anyway

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Thoroughly enjoyed last nights games.. won 25 games on the bounce :)

Hopefully when I get on tonight there will be a decent crowd so I/We can continue the team raping and my win streak will grow!

Demolition FTW!

Continued the raping last night :)

Only on for 10 games but was 10-0

Winstreak 35

Domination FTW!

AnneFrank wrote: »
    great games i really enjoyed them, we did well in domination aswell,
    as for the TDM.... couldnt get it going in there last night,
    hopefully theres a good party of us later i'll be on anyway

its extrememly homosexual that im upset about going out tonight and would much rather be playing cod :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Played ffa first with a few of the lads , and oh how we bitch about each other , commando ....camping...tubing...:D

Switched over to ground war , tubes flying every where , out came the limp dick and went 50-12 :D

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Played ffa first with a few of the lads , and oh how we bitch about each other , commando ....camping...tubing...:D

Switched over to ground war , tubes flying every where , out came the limp dick and went 50-12 :D
    its not my fault you where camping when i stabbed you in the face....from 20 feet away....after missing with my nube tube.....:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Have to say,great craic playing mike myers the other nite with phreekill,paddyman and elkat.
    funny on scrapeyard when phreeill couldn't get up on the containers:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Story lads, moved house and had to go through all the hassle of signing up to a new internet provider went with Vodafone as I couldn't get upc and eircom was a rip off. Didn't check the small print and could be waiting 30 business days for the connection to come online. Think I'm 15 days waiting now, so very rusty.

Hope to get internet before black ops so I'm not completely useless and you all don't get the drop on me like you normally do. Never thought i'd say this but come back eircom all is forgiven. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

I switched to Vodafone from Eircom and couldn't be happier.

Eircom suck dick.

celtic723 wrote: »
    I switched to Vodafone from Eircom and couldn't be happier.

Eircom suck dick.

I don't get the huge problem with Eircom. . . I'm with them now and have no troubles (touch wood)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,081 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I don't get the huge problem with Eircom. . . I'm with them now and have no troubles (touch wood)

Me too, even with 3MB connection.. having said that, they do suck dick though.. when talking about customer care, getting the f*ckers in in the first place etcetera etcetera

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Sorry for not accepting the invites tonight guys, i was already in a group with a couple of other people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

We (myself, Ben, Elkatsu, Paddyman, Emerald and Mark....and at times Sierra...or maybe Everlast, it was a busy night) went 200-0 on Rundown after Boardie parties had come very close to 200-0 in the past but finished 200-2 and 200-4 before. All on Rundown, curiously.

Elkats is on a win streak into the early 80s now and we didn't lose a single game of Dom/Dem/Team Tac all night, reckon my win streak must be heading towards mid 30s after tonight.

Enjoyed the few games with ye lads last nite - pity i could only stay on for a bit. Will be on tomoz nite for a few.

Excellent play by Benrobin (sp) last night ending with his nuke! :cool:

Thought we were in trouble with Elkat's win streak, when we came across two clans on the other side.. but thankfully they were French and crap to boot!

Cossax wrote: »
    We (myself, Ben, Elkatsu, Paddyman, Emerald and Mark....and at times Sierra...or maybe Everlast, it was a busy night) went 200-0 on Rundown after Boardie parties had come very close to 200-0 in the past but finished 200-2 and 200-4 before. All on Rundown, curiously.

Elkats is on a win streak into the early 80s now and we didn't lose a single game of Dom/Dem/Team Tac all night, reckon my win streak must be heading towards mid 30s after tonight.

connection was all over the place kept jumping from a 1 to a 4 bar was wondering why i couldnt put anyone down
    sorry i left anyway i just couldnt put up with taking a beating for no good reason . tried coming back in later was playing against you in a game on .....karachi i think . capped c got slaughtered about 5 times and just shut off the xbox for the night lol

• Advertisement

Whopper games last night! Ended the night 86-0 for the winstreak, still climbing by the way. I've got Top Dog Killa in my sights now... only another 24 more wins and I'm laughin. I really wanna just hit a century though.

Credit to: Benrob, furious, ross, paddyman, imossad, everlast, sierra, jonesr, Mark, Boronic, Coraven, Chnky (we still miss you), Nemesis, Kiely, Ghandi, both Perrins, Jarvis, Joe, X, Mag Bumper, Kid blue tips, phree kill, razzle, yimrag and floyd.

Fairly sure I've left someone out, if so, sorry!

Whopper games last night! Ended the night 86-0 for the winstreak, still climbing by the way. I've got Top Dog Killa in my sights now... only another 24 more wins and I'm laughin. I really wanna just hit a century though.

Credit to: Benrob, furious, ross, paddyman, imossad, everlast, sierra, jonesr, Mark, Boronic, Coraven, Chnky (we still miss you), Nemesis, Kiely, Ghandi, both Perrins, Jarvis, Joe, X, Mag Bumper, Kid blue tips, phree kill, razzle, yimrag and floyd.

Fairly sure I've left someone out, if so, sorry!

Sounds like an Oscar speech :P

everlast75 wrote: »
    Sounds like an Oscar speech :P

I'm working on the big one... ya know,for when I hit the century. There will also be a live ceremony for when/if I beat Top Dog Killa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Ahem....... I was in that rundown shutout!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Mods any chance of getting an [Xbox 360] tag on this thread like the PS thread?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I was thinkin about goin on this weekend and playing against elkat to try to ruin his streak being the bad man I am but then he made that lovely speech........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Whopper games last night! Ended the night 86-0 for the winstreak,
    !

Nice one that is some achievement , keep it up :)

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I was thinkin about goin on this weekend and playing against elkat to try to ruin his streak being the bad man I am but then he made that lovely speech........

Not really sure how I'm going to handle defeat ya know that!? Not bragging, buuut.... it's been so long. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

x43r0 wrote: »
    Ahem....... I was in that rundown shutout!

I knew there was someone else...I also forgot that iMossad guy!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Sorry i haven't been on lads. Up to my eyeballs in college assignments. Almost one a day at this stage. Should be on for a while at the weekend though.

Congrats Elkat! :D

Advertisement