Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Not really sure how I'm going to handle defeat ya know that!? Not bragging, buuut.... it's been so long. :cool:

That there sounds like fighting talk!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

No Elkat tonight buuuut another undefeated night was had by X, Ghandi, Micro, Mark and myself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Cossax wrote: »
    No Elkat tonight buuuut another undefeated night was had by X, Ghandi, Micro, Mark and myself.

I tried getting on as soon as possible but between uploading pics to the motors forum and watching a ****e movie with the missus it was too late.

Jumped on and only Mark was left. Switched to COD4 as I don't wanna play MW2 on my own :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,821 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote: »

I bought my last 12 month membership off them,no problems
    There's a thread in the xbox forum about live memberships if you want to check it out
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055846688

Enigma IE wrote: »
    I use here, no problems.

http://www.live-codes.com/

Ah balls need a landline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

http://www.maximuscards.com

Getting a 12+2 months there tonight for rougly 44 euro.

Shammy wrote: »
    http://www.maximuscards.com

Getting a 12+2 months there tonight for rougly 44 euro.

Nice one thanks Sham. I take it the gold live they advertise on the homepage works here?

Trilla wrote: »
    Nice one thanks Sham. I take it the gold live they advertise on the homepage works here?

Yup as far as i know its only ms points that are different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

997991512.png
    I've got internet:D but not what 2010 would consider internet:(.
    Looks like I'm host for sure!

yimrsg wrote: »
    997991512.png
    I've got internet:D but not what 2010 would consider internet:(.
    Looks like I'm host for sure!

I reserve that right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

hey guys, anyone up for adding me for some casual/whenever online gaming? dont have many xbox live friends in Ireland and wouldnt mind playing with a few people who aren't kids who only shout down the mic during games, play COD4, MW2 and MOH getting ready for Black Ops! Feel free to add me

benji87FTW

cheers lads

srumball wrote: »
    hey guys, anyone up for adding me for some casual/whenever online gaming? dont have many xbox live friends in Ireland and wouldnt mind playing with a few people who aren't kids who only shout down the mic during games, play COD4, MW2 and MOH getting ready for Black Ops! Feel free to add me

benji87FTW

cheers lads

Adults shouting down the mic ok ...:D

srumball wrote: »

benji87FTW

cheers lads

I'll throw an add your way this weekend srumball when I get home.I am just a beast at the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

I'll throw an add your way this weekend srumball when I get home.I am just a beast at the game.

Blatant lie, and not the first either.... Mods... A banning is order, long overdue :cool::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,081 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Blatant lie, and not the first either.... Mods... A banning is order, long overdue :cool::pac:

Oi!

Who do you think you are, strolling back in here, throwing round aspersions after walking out for a packet of cigarettes and not coming back!

Poor Perrin's still having trouble sleeping, young Cossax won't leave his room and if you thought what Elkat was doing to Cereals before was bad, you should see what he's up to now :eek: I didn't even think that was possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Adults shouting down the mic ok ...:D

of course

Right lads, tonight is the night!

I'll be on from about 7 onwards to crush Top Dog Killas winstreak.

With the help of all previously mentioned of course! :)

Right lads, tonight is the night!

I'll be on from about 7 onwards to crush Top Dog Killas winstreak.

With the help of all previously mentioned of course! :)

Ah bugger,I won't be home till tomorrow

• Advertisement

I should be on later for a couple of hours, but maybe I shouldn't join in as I've just prestiged and have no stinger, coldblooded etcetera.

More than willing to help though, that's for sure...

(Hope Top Dawg will forgive us!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

everlast75 wrote: »
    I should be on later for a couple of hours, but maybe I shouldn't join in as I've just prestiged and have no stinger, coldblooded etcetera.

More than willing to help though, that's for sure...

(Hope Top Dawg will forgive us!)

Why would you prestige so close to BO?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Why would you prestige so close to BO?

Bored (it's number 9 prestige)

.. wanted to have something to occupy me whilst the stopwatch on the tele counts down painfully slowly, in hours, minutes and seconds.. to the midnight launch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

everlast75 wrote: »
    Bored (it's number 9 prestige)

.. wanted to have something to occupy me whilst the stopwatch on the tele counts down painfully slowly, in hours, minutes and seconds.. to the midnight launch!

Fair enough, I prestiged like a month ago, really wish I didn't, I had alot of unlocks on the guns and all. It still kept if fresh for a while I suppose.

You have a countdown on your tele?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Fair enough, I prestiged like a month ago, really wish I didn't, I had alot of unlocks on the guns and all. It still kept if fresh for a while I suppose.

You have a countdown on your tele?

just kidding dude :)

On the plus side (re prestiging, I'm loving the Famas/Tar all over again)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I'll probs be on after I get home from the rugby, better not have broken 100 by the time I get there!

I was right, last night was the night!

Finally overtook Top Dawg Killa. Got my winstreak up to 115 by the end of last night (and counting!)

I'd like to say I couldn't have done it without the help of fellow boardsies but I'd just be lying, it was all me. I'm awesome like that

:cool:

Thanks again to all for helping me get to Numero Uno!

I was right, last night was the night!

Finally overtook Top Dawg Killa. Got my winstreak up to 115 by the end of last night (and counting!)

I'd like to say I couldn't have done it without the help of fellow boardsies but I'd just be lying, it was all me. I'm awesome like that

:cool:

Thanks again to all for helping me get to Numero Uno!

Apologies for not being able to join last night , there were already 8 of us on.
    Well done on a fantastic achievement , keep it up.

Apologies for not being able to join last night , there were already 8 of us on.
    Well done on a fantastic achievement , keep it up.

Thanks man!

Appreciated the voice message lettin me know you were full up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Congrats on the streak there was one hairy moment in karachi against some frenchies when we almost blew your chances, apart from that it was all easy street.

Sorry for leaving Katsumoto, Furious and Everlast last night was wrecked and wasn't getting joining any games. I think my connection has a spaz whenever i'm host so you'd be raging in no time.

Advertisement