Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

is anyone going on now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭jarvis_c82

I'll be on in 20 minutes or so

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

celtic723 wrote: »
    is anyone going on now?

I'll be on in an hour ish. Still in the office

furious? x?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll be on when the premiership is over.............and if my connection is decent

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I'll be on whenthe premiership is over.............and if my connection is decent

Lol!

I'll be on when the premiership is over.............and if my connection is decent

Does that mean we're not going to see you 'til the end of May? :(

Ha of course what I meant to say was Premier Soccer Saturday with Kenny "Eyebrows" Cunnigham

Ha of course what I meant to say was Premier Soccer Saturday with Kenny "Eyebrows" Cunnigham

This post makes me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Moment of the night - Full opposition clan tell us (4 boardies but we looked like randomers) that if we were to win, they'd fellate us. They were winning (damn 2 randomers on our team) and just as it hit the 190s for them, Elkats called in his nuke = :D

They didn't like my Spas much either, think I hit 50 kills or so.
    Actually, all of us Boardies hit 3000+ points in that game.

• Advertisement

Cossax wrote: »
    Moment of the night - Full opposition clan tell us (4 boardies but we looked like randomers) that if we were to win, they'd fellate us. They were winning (damn 2 randomers on our team) and just as it hit the 190s for them, Elkats called in his nuke = :D

They didn't like my Spas much either, think I hit 50 kills or so.
    Actually, all of us Boardies hit *3000+ points in that game.

*cough cough - 29,265 :cool:

Was by far my favourite nuke!

Highlight was obv back in the lobby telling them to suck my d!ck :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Enigma IE wrote: »
    You ran riot in that game Sierra, great nuke. I got close myself today on my first attempt (23 or 24 kills) after unlocking it, DOM on Rundown. Ran out of ammo on my primary, went searching for last kill/s with my spas. Gutted. I probably wont be back on till middle of next week unfortunately.

thats happened to me so much mate i was runnin scavanger the other night so ammo wasnt really an issue . i got lucky on the chopper too i got a proper spawn rape going on they didnt stand a chance at that stage lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Damn CADMAN, he was host all night, he has a crappy connection, had 3 bars at best all night. frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

ha ha the state of his eye brows they never stop moving !!!

AnneFrank wrote: »

Possibly So !

Damn CADMAN, he was host all night, he has a crappy connection, had 3 bars at best all night. frown.gif

we did well though pal i dont remember losing any but i was a little red eyed !!

we did well though pal i dont remember losing any but i was a little red eyed !!

No I think we went unbeaten, but the lag is very frustrating!!

was alright i felt like michael j fox !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

I thought it was just my connection. Pretty bad lag alright. Its a cooont being on the opposing team aswell !!!! Although I did finish top for my team in most games........doesn't say much for my team though !!!
    I'm just looking to get lots of kills though at the moment. I've given up trying to better my K/D.

Yawwwww

claiva wrote: »
    I thought it was just my connection. Pretty bad lag alright. Its a cooont being on the opposing team aswell !!!! Although I did finish top for my team in most games........doesn't say much for my team though !!!
    I'm just looking to get lots of kills though at the moment. I've given up trying to better my K/D.

Yawwwww

ah yes especially in DOM son it's all about winning,you'll have to get online earlier to get on the A Team !!!

• Advertisement

ah yes especially in DOM son it's all about winning,you'll have to get online earlier to get on the ARA Team !!!

FYP !!

I count 14 eyebrow movements in 30 seconds,a little below his best

I count 14 eyebrow movements in 30 seconds,a little below his best

Kenny "Spock" Cunningham :)

Apologies to everyone for not accepting the game invites.

As you can see from my thread earlier I was having trouble with my NAT settings! Anywho, got 'em fixed but can't play as the missus wants to watch telly.

Should be on tomorrow though with a full 4 bar connection :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

will be on at 9, if anyone is up for a couple games, send an inv my way :)

Probably tip on after after the champions league,takin the rest of the week off so i'm back to my beloved xbox

sorry dropped out last night lads . got kicked and just wasnt in the mood to get back into a game . the woman was at me i cancelled the pictures because i "wasnt feeling to well and needed sleep";) . note to self do not link your facebook with your gamertag( sleeping it off are you ? so thats your brother playing modern warfare i suppose?) :(:(:( in the dog house now :(

ps : how in the hell did we win that game on highrise last night 5 of us running 2-3 bar getting hammered .they called in at least 3 chooper gunners as well as a legion of other air support and we came back with a 200-198:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

sierra117x wrote: »
    sorry dropped out last night lads . got kicked and just wasnt in the mood to get back into a game . the woman was at me i cancelled the pictures because i "wasnt feeling to well and needed sleep";) . note to self do not link your facebook with your gamertag( sleeping it off are you ? so thats your brother playing modern warfare i suppose?) :(:(:( in the dog house now :(

ps : how in the hell did we win that game on highrise last night 5 of us running 2-3 bar getting hammered .they called in at least 3 chooper gunners as well as a legion of other air support and we came back with a 200-198:eek:

Ha ha my internet was fair dodgy last night , for some reason my download speed was at 20 when it shouldnt be that high. Much better after i reset.Although i rage quited after ye left last night , playing with danger and damo, we were winning just about then it seemed harrier after harrier pavelow after pavelow, i looked at the scores and decided , bolox i'm off. It was like the lads were boosting there scores were so bad :o

Shammy wrote: »
    Ha ha my internet was fair dodgy last night , for some reason my download speed was at 20 when it shouldnt be that high. Much better after i reset.Although i rage quited after ye left last night , playing with danger and damo, we were winning just about then it seemed harrier after harrier pavelow after pavelow, i looked at the scores and decided , bolox i'm off. It was like the lads were boosting there scores were so bad :o

i rage quit too i was on two bars all night,

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »

wouldnt mind your not often the host so whats the deal with you getting most of the hosting when it was on the dodge !!!!! im gonna play around with my router see if i can get the hosting status . sick of annefrank wrecking my nukes:D

Advertisement