Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

I'll get involved just give us a shout CFC.
    If you have a team all ready,no worries.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

In a bit of a predicament here lads.

I've asked if we can all participate, as in some of us play certain game modes, and others play different ones. Just so that everyone gets involved.

Then again i don't think they'll allow it as it means we can have speciality players in certain areas. If push comes to shove i'm gonna have to pick people which is something i don't want to have to do.

x43r0 wrote: »
    What forum is that?

xbox forum --> black ops IRL thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Make sure the game is recorded, would love to see a video of this epic clan battle if shammy or someone could do ze recording ???

Magill wrote: »
    Make sure the game is recorded, would love to see a video of this epic clan battle if shammy or someone could do ze recording ???

nothing epic about it. Just a bunch of average joe's who think they are the best bo clan in Ireland. Sadly mistaken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

celtic723 wrote: »
    nothing epic about it. Just a bunch of average joe's who think they are the best bo clan in Ireland. Sadly mistaken

I was being sarcastic... i'll have probably seen more skill in the first round of a CoD4 gamecon lan than in this match, just think it'll be funny if someone puts up a youtube vid !

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Magill wrote: »
    I was being sarcastic... i'll have probably seen more skill in the first round of a CoD4 gamecon lan than in this match, just think it'll be funny if someone puts up a youtube vid !

I fully expect/demand Shammy to record this :D

I fully expect/demand Shammy to record this :D

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

game should be recorded so any incidence of point and clicking can be investigated :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

bubbleking wrote: »
    game should be recorded so any incidence of point and clicking can be investigated :rolleyes:

Its a game for a laugh , i have never seen anyone on boards use a lag switch or programs to improve their aim.
    Your not on gamebattles now.

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Its a game for a laugh , i have never seen anyone on boards use a lag switch or programs to improve their aim.
    Your not on gamebattles now.

have you ever hacked?

have you ever hacked?

Yes i am a hacker , i also use an aimbot program to give me 100% headshots , the same program also gives me hardened in which i can shoot from one side of the map through houses and what not and still come out with a headshot. I also use my trusty lag switch for the up close 1 v 1's , lag right behind him and BOOM headshot.

Yes i am a hacker , i also use an aimbot program to give me 100% headshots , the same program also gives me hardened in which i can shoot from one side of the map through houses and what not and still come out with a headshot. I also use my trusty lag switch for the up close 1 v 1's , lag right behind him and BOOM headshot.

what about your point and click hack? didn't know you used the others listed above

what about your point and click hack? didn't know you used the others listed above

I dont need to use that , my other programs cover me. Sometimes i even let myself be killed to avoid detection.

Make sure you keep this to yourself and dont tell anyone ;)

I dont need to use that , my other programs cover me. Sometimes i even let myself be killed to avoid detection.

Make sure you keep this to yourself and dont tell anyone ;)

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

:Dmy gamer tag is polo086 add me everyone..

steven087 wrote: »

Shawpower will awake and strike down on ye with furious anger, so run :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

steven087 wrote: »
    just strolls into the midst of a potential clan war ....:D

^^^^

that strat will have you beaten very easily ;)

I get bored easily enough with games that don't have an object

thats gas because i had a little read over your own forums and you where discussing this very tactic ;) . then i read things on our side and your putting it down :rolleyes:

The sexual tension is radiating of both clans :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,065 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

i was thinkin more of the "beat it" video myself...

Anyway, if you want me onboard, give us a shout R...

everlast75 wrote: »
    i was thinkin more of the "beat it" video myself...

Anyway, if you want me onboard, give us a shout R...

yeah game myself ross if ever peeps on the call of duty thread were going to bury the hatchet we might aswell bury it in some uppiddy clans face :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,065 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

sierra117x wrote: »
    yeah game myself ross if ever peeps on the call of duty thread were going to bury the tomahawk we might aswell bury it in some uppiddy clans face :D

FYP there ;)

everlast75 wrote: »
    FYP there ;)
    i didnt think anyone would get it if i said tomohawk:(

Surprise surprise turns out we can only use 6 people for all three games. I wonder why....:rolleyes:

Going to have to pick six people to face these guys.

Sorry if somebody isn't chosen. If i had it my way i'd exchange my place in one of the games if someone else could get a game.

They don't agree. Blame them.

Shammy
    cfcpower
    SeamusLFC1872
    CORaven
    Benrobjon
    Myself

Chances are a few of these won't be able to play on the night so first reserves goe to (if they want to play):

X, Elkat, Everlast, Sierra.

Surprise surprise turns out we can only use 6 people for all three games. I wonder why....:rolleyes:

Sorry if somebody isn't chosen. If i had it my way i'd exchange my place in one of the games if someone else could get a game.

Shammy
    cfcpower
    SeamusLFC1872
    CORaven
    Benrobjon
    Myself

Chances are a few of these won't be able to play on the night so first reserves goe to (if they want to play):

same as above if im needed im there just give me some notice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Shammy
    cfcpower
    SeamusLFC1872
    CORaven
    Benrobjon
    Myself

Good luck to the other clan, they're sure as hell going to need it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

As much as I'd love to part-take in what can only be described as the most humiliating victory of 2010, I'd be afraid that me taking the spot of any of the already confirmed players to be a downgrade.

internetseriousbusiness02.jpg

With that being said, I'd like to just say Give 'em hell!

No need for the Good Luck malarkey, not needed in this case. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Has a time/date been set for this?

I'd like to get in on the party chat so I can at least get a running audio commentary

• Advertisement

I would've said your specialty match would be Domination, every time I've played domination with you guys you absolutely raped the opposition. Take those keyboard warriors out anyway!

Advertisement