Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

RMD wrote: »
    Lads just got Bops today but have nobody to play with so if anyone wants to add me GT is CokedUpKolaBear. Still getting used to it so its tough without a proper team to play with :pac:

Stick your GT here - Sharing GamerTags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Shammy wrote: »
    The games arent in my recent played games :confused:

There is a setting in private games that allows the games to appear in recent games for all, but it is set to off by default.

I don'y want to poke at a dead horse, but re: Kill Streaks, it was in conversation in the game lobby before the match. Both sides were informed that Killstreaks would be active.

MR.Raven could you please give Mr.BORonic a gentle nudge and remind the Gun Game draw has been done and I await his free time details.

Sincerely,

Rapist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

CORaven wrote: »
    There is a setting in private games that allows the games to appear in recent games for all, but it is set to off by default.

Have you got the games on your recently played games ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Cheers lads, good craic.
    Will be on again later, God knows I need all the practice I can get:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Shammy wrote: »
    Have you got the games on your recently played games ?

I have only the HC CtF.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Gonna register a team for gamebattles. Just wondering out of those i play with who'd be interested? Post here and let me know. If i've enough numbers i'll set a clan up, if not forget this post ever happened.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I'm up for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

celtic723 wrote: »
    Gonna register a team for gamebattles. Just wondering out of those i play with who'd be interested? Post here and let me know. If i've enough numbers i'll set a clan up, if not forget this post ever happened.:D

Count me in

Also, just got back to my xbox after being at home for christmas and got to test out the DSS with my PX21's and talk about soundgasm :eek:

Apologies to CORaven for the disturbing noises I may have made during our games earlier :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

:D Sound i'll crack on and set it up then.

PS: Have three need one more... Anyone else interested?

Any ideas for a clan name?

Was thinking WAHO ( We've A Horse Outside )

All i can come up with..... :L:L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

x43r0 wrote: »
    Count me in

Also, just got back to my xbox after being at home for christmas and got to test out the DSS with my PX21's and talk about soundgasm :eek:

Apologies to CORaven for the disturbing noises I may have made during our games earlier :D

Is it much better than the PX21's on their own? Cause I have them already and was thinking of picking the DSS up.

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Is it much better than the PX21's on their own? Cause I have them already and was thinking of picking the DSS up.

Ya it adds a fair bit to them alright. There's a button on the DSS to switch between the two sound modes so you can compare the two side by side an see difference

celtic723 wrote: »

Count me in boss!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,065 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I'll throw my well worn hat into the ring.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

X/atomic jesus and his quintuple kill on C dom in Summit. Very nice kill (if he meant it ;)).

Think it's in his fileshare but he'll probably edit it to make himself look even better.

yimrsg wrote: »
    X/atomic jesus and his quintuple kill on C dom in Summit. Very nice kill (if he meant it ;)).

Think it's in his fileshare but he'll probably edit it to make himself look even better.

Sent you a msg last night - offering my services (oh err) in case there was a vacancy in regard to the game that was supposed to happen against IRL clan... sounds like fun was had anyway :D

yimrsg wrote: »

Of course I meant it!

Threw an unedited clip in the Pics & Vids thread. Will put up something shiner later on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

everlast75 wrote: »
    Sent you a msg last night - offering my services (oh err) in case there was a vacancy in regard to the game that was supposed to happen against IRL clan... sounds like fun was had anyway :D

Yeah thanks for that man, sorry for not getting back to you but we were deciding what to do. I completely forgot about it till I saw you online and remembered that message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Of course I meant it!

Threw an unedited clip in the Pics & Vids thread. Will put up something shiner later on

I got something similar on a game of HQ with a Napalm strike. It's up on my YT channel if you're interested. http://www.youtube.com/user/DeadZed76

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Reckon a few of you lads have added me the last few days, if said people want to play or join the party then just message. Im actually a friendly guy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Reckon a few of you lads have added me the last few days, if said people want to play or join the party then just message. Im actually a friendly guy :rolleyes:

So, message you along with the friend request so you know its one of us?

So, message you along with the friend request so you know its one of us?

No no... Not specifically. Im open to play with anyone really. As long as they are nice and a good laugh. Just ask in a message and if you say yer from boards then all the better :)

Sprrratt wrote: »
    No no... Not specifically. Im open to play with anyone really. As long as they are nice and a good laugh. Just ask in a message and if you say yer from boards then all the better :)

Ahh gotcha! You should have a request from AtomicJesus21, that would be me anywho

You guys flooded me tonight with invites, i would have of course joined only I was in a party already with a few real lifes. Sorry again. ill get rid of my Boards Xbox virginity soon! :pac:

And we'll have no problem taking your virginity from you ;)

Great games last night with Boardsies lads.... with the artist formerly known as X43, Floyd, Perrin, Lazyfingers et al, and a couple I've never played with before, including Jev/N!

Ross joined us later on til silly o'clock - when in one of our last games, we encountered a bloke who spent more time on the floor than a 5$ hooker - we put manners on him though (also as you would a 5$ hooker :eek:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

everlast75 wrote: »
    we encountered a bloke who spent more time on the floor than a 5$ hooker :eek:)

it wasn't the same tossers we ran into earlier was it? coz i came back on a while later and ran into another two campers in the same place with the camera's in radiation. by christ it was annoying, nothing a grenade and law rocket didn't sort out though.

last game i was in was pretty good. TDM was up against a bunch of lads with the clan tag [i am] very well organised. they stayed together and if one was taken out they'd get revenge, course it also meant it was easy to get multi kills coming up behind them. think i took 3 of the 4 out with a knife in the back then got clipped by the last guy

Faolchu wrote: »
    it wasn't the same tossers we ran into earlier was it? coz i came back on a while later and ran into another two campers in the same place with the camera's in radiation. by christ it was annoying, nothing a grenade and law rocket didn't sort out though.

Forgot about them - never seen anything like it - you'd swear they had agrophobia!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

LOL yeah was annoying as hell and i kept forgetting to chaneg from willie peets to nova to flush them out.

well the bunch i ran into later had different gamer tags but the same tactics. one camping out on the ground floor moving from behind objects and two on the second floor with cameras on either side of the building. soon as i saw it i though it was the same guys

My 'nade spot on summit struck again last night!

Clip up later :D

• Advertisement

My 'nade spot on summit struck again last night!

Clip up later :D

AtomicJesus is a much better player than that other bloke we used to play with... X something or other ;););)

Advertisement