Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

everlast75 wrote: »
    AtomicJesus is a much better player than that other bloke we used to play with... X something or other ;););)

Divine intervention makes the world of difference

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

think I was in a few of the games with people here till round 11.30 last night, nice to get a few games with yous even if I was playing quite crap last night for some reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,065 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

think I was in a few of the games with people here till round 11.30 last night, nice to get a few games with yous even if I was playing quite crap last night for some reason

never stops me ;)

x43r0 wrote: »
    Divine intervention makes the world of difference

Might change mine then :D

How does "Holy hand of f*ck" sound... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

never stops me ;)
    you said it. though last night i couldnt string together one 3 kill strak in 2.5 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Anyone coming online?:D

celtic723 wrote: »
    Anyone coming online?:D

As beastly as we were performing I needs my study time now

As beastly as we were performing I needs my study time now

Ah go on you know you want me to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Some good games last night with ross, x and zed doing tdm then some headquarters. We were up against it in some games think there was 3 vs 5 in hq on grid (after zed left) and between the 3 of us we notched up 120 kills and still won against 5 players.

Then x left and ross and me still managed to hold off 4/5 players (ross held A, I guarded B) on firing range till some noobs joined our team. Very satisfying stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Yeah, good games alright. I was raging I had to go. Nice to get Flak Jacket pro done in those games of Demo.

• Advertisement

We beasted last night to be fair, my k/d got a serious boost (at 1.98 now) and I got hacker pro so all in all an enjoyable night

Sorry for not coming back on lads, internet went just after planting the bomb and I lagged around for the last 20-30 seconds before being totally disconnected.

Was too p*ssed off to come back on with all the disconnects today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,821 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

why have i only started using the stoner now!! great gun

got tactical mask pro last night too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

yimrsg wrote: »
    Sorry for not coming back on lads, internet went just after planting the bomb and I lagged around for the last 20-30 seconds before being totally disconnected.

Was too p*ssed off to come back on with all the disconnects today.

My internet kept dropping. Was seriously annoying. Reset the router I dont know how many times! I think it's because I downloaded about 150GB of stuff in the past 2 days :o

Damn you Eircom. Only another month to go before I can switch over to UPC

Just remembered the quote of the day from Yimrag after humiliating zum Germans...

"Ich Bein Ien P'wnd" :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Lads , quick question , i'm on a little win streak but i came second in a ffa game is the streak over or i remember someone saying that if you come in the top 3 even though its a loss it counts as a win on your streak ?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

my gamertag is polo086 always on mw2

Flashbacks to last summer with MW2 - stayed up til "half past silly" last night.. Myself and Ross, then PerrinV2 (the unluckiest man when it comes to the game chosing a host) and then who other joined us but the prodigal Furious! Hopefully we've tempted him back to the dark side :cool:

Savage games (with the exception of a couple by me)...

B*llixed tired this morning though :(
    Having said that, probably the same again tonight :pac:

Apologies to all about my internet disconnections over the past few days. Found the problem. Posted an image in the Off Topic Thread.

Holy ****... A new word for rape should be made for what went on tonight!

We all came away with 15+ K/D per game.

Silly stuff really!

• Advertisement

Apologies to all about my internet disconnections over the past few days. Found the problem. Posted an image in the Off Topic Thread.

My connection went last night in case anyone was wondering if i just ****ed off without saying i was going.

Was about 1.30 when i got it fixed and i wasn't arsed going back on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Good craic last night, especially when in each game it was a race to get the chopper up first! I can't believe more teams didn't rage quit

James Bond is a definite must again

Holy ****... A new word for rape should be made for what went on tonight!

We all came away with 15+ K/D per game.

Silly stuff really!

Yeah we may want to lay low for a while. We're probably wanted for rape.

Seamus in particular would do well to find a friend or family member in the country and go stay with them for a while until this all blows over :pac:

Yeah we may want to lay low for a while. We're probably wanted for rape.

Seamus in particular would do well to find a friend or family member in the country and go stay with them for a while until this all blows over :pac:

I saw he killed a guy.. stabbed him right in the heart... with a trident!

......... I love lamp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

I saw he killed a guy.. stabbed him right in the heart... with a trident!

......... I love lamp

seamus where did you get a hand grenade

Some nice games last night think I was whoring myself out to a few parties (i'm in demand). HQ with sierra, shammy, blacky, everlast and others was good fun even though we kept getting milled with grenades capping them and then tdm with ross, x, seamus and the rest was good too till my internet decided I'd had too much excitment for one evening and shut down.

Seamas was kind enough not to kill everyone so we felt like we were contributing. How good to you have to be to get 43rd in the world. I also got one of the flukiest killcams ever on summit, spammed my grenades from spawn, ran at B dom, put a guy into last stand and then died and my concussion grenade killed him. I was about to give out for someone nicked the kill on me when I realised I got the kill. I'll chuck up the vidya later.

Tip top playing by the lads last night by Shammy, Baggins et al and then later by Seamus aka Neo (there can be only one), Ross, X43, Yimrag, Doc, JevN, Furious, Ghandi and even better skit... good times! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i join in for 2 or 3 games too, twice playing against this team - and we got destroyed :-( and once with and we slaughtered :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Tip top playing by the lads last night by Shammy, Baggins et al and then later by Seamus aka Neo (there can be only one), Ross, X43, Yimrag, Doc, JevN, Furious, Ghandi and even better skit... good times! :)

It takes me a good few games to get going , i'm putting it down to old age.
    Worst game last night ...tdm 15 kills 13 assists....damn second -chancers and damn ye for taking my kills :p

• Advertisement

Great to see Furious back in the mix last night and also big thanks to Seamus for allowing me to get as many kills as I did

Advertisement