Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Now I can see why I'm hard to tomohawk :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

I'll be on in 50 minutes. Just watching Celtic game. Hope you'll be on shammy, so we can bump the winstreak.:D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Shammy wrote: »
    Mtdm is too frustrating at times for me , i remember a few weeks ago playing 7 matches turning out good scores (for me) but lost all 7 :confused: .
    Now i usually play ffa more of a challenge but no one to blame but me if i dont win ;)
    No i traded in black-ops a couple of weeks ago , just too frustrating for me on the ps3 , pity really miss the sabo games especially when we finshed it under 2 minutes...... remember mick from mw2

Haha that was epic, Mick was gas. My messages wounded him up real god when you's were actually talking to him in the lobbies. Repeating myself here again but playing Sabo with yousrelf and the lads boosted MW2's longevity. Good times.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

0.54 seconds, right screen. Eyes like a hawk :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

celtic723 wrote: »
    I'll be on in 50 minutes. Just watching Celtic game. Hope you'll be on shammy, so we can bump the winstreak.:D

I wont be on until about 9....dont lose .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LOL Floyd.... he needs RL friends, not XBL friends :)

^ :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Magill wrote: »
    LOL Floyd.... he needs RL friends, not XBL friends :)

I seen that too :P Pretty random :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Magill wrote:
    Yeah thought that was it, it is pretty rare to come across a decent set of randoms or clan if you're playing with a full group. Main reason i'd rather play by myself or with 2 or 3 others is because most randoms on the other team rage quit when they're getting stomped by full team of organised players and you're usually running around spawn chasing.

You lot must be rocking some insane W/L + K/D Ratios.

Ya it does help the stats to play in a full party. I check my XBL account online to see if anyones on playing. If not I won't bother turning on the Xbox.

Overall W/L: 3.42 K/D: 2.18

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Can't play much tonight as the girlfriend is around for the weekend but might hop on in an hour for a bit.

Defo get on tomorrow for a decent while though :D

• Advertisement

Next time that little cockney joins the party remind me to turn off my xbox, thats the third time a streak has ended with him joining on the night.

Next time that little cockney joins the party remind me to turn off my xbox, thats the third time a streak has ended with him joining on the night.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

who?

Sounds like I missed something!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I was going to blame Kiely ( :P ) when I heard about the lost win-streak but I don't think his bogger Cork accent could stretch to Cockney.

Same excuse as Jev for not being on lately.

Be on tonight from about 10 onwards tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Are many people still playing MW2 on xbox? am contemplating picking it up since the PS3 version is pretty much unplayable now

krudler wrote: »
    Are many people still playing MW2 on xbox? am contemplating picking it up since the PS3 version is pretty much unplayable now

I'd be interested in playin MW2 now and again. It was suggested a while back that we do MW2 one night a week with the boards crowd

Played it a few weeks back.

First game on Skidrow. Tubed through the garage, using danger close.

Spawned again, took alternative route, commandoed by a guy sitting in a corner.

Rinse and repeat. God awful game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I play from time to time. Stuck it on this morning when no one was online playing Black Ops and got a nuke in my 2nd game :D

• Advertisement

CORaven wrote: »
    who?

I'm sure he added ross seamus and a few others so he will be jumping in with ye every night :p

I said i had a bad feeling about the ground war match before it started , considering he kept dropping from the room he should have been kicked.
    Ah well i should have spoken up.

@ Ross is your streak still alive ?

I'm sure he added ross seamus and a few others so he will be jumping in with ye every night :p

I said i had a bad feeling about the ground war match before it started , considering he kept dropping from the room he should have been kicked.
    Ah well i should have spoken up.

@ Ross is your streak still alive ?

He's talking about ghandi.

I said the same about GW but someone said ''ah it'll be alright''.

Nah my streaks gone afaik. Didn't lose another game but it's not moving.

celtic723 wrote: »
    He's talking about ghandi.

I said the same about GW but someone said ''ah it'll be alright''.

Nah my streaks gone afaik. Didn't lose another game but it's not moving.

No not Gandi , i'm talking about hugs and kisses Paul (ox Paul xo) , its a long story with him , i'll tell you another time , and it was paul who cant play for shiit said we'd be alright.

No not Gandi , i'm talking about hugs and kisses Paul (ox Paul xo) , its a long story with him , i'll tell you another time , and it was paul who cant play for shiit said we'd be alright.

I don't even know him. First time i'd seen him last night.

Fill me in when you're next online.

On in the next hour for a good bit of the evening, luckily my streak is still alive :D

These are the two songs I was on about a while back

The Chris Smoove one:

and the Tejbz one:

bought Blops for the 360 today got it instad of the ps3 one, gamertag is Krudler89 if anyone wants to add me, do be aware I'm back on the shtty default classes so am gonna be getting my ass kicked for a while :pac:, the 360 pad feels different too, its like learning how to play the game again

bought Blops for the 360 today got it instad of the ps3 one, gamertag is Krudler89 if anyone wants to add me, do be aware I'm back on the shtty default classes so am gonna be getting my ass kicked for a while :pac:, the 360 pad feels different too, its like learning how to play the game again

add my gamertag if you're at home: RossCFC88.

In college atm, will invite you to the boards party this evening.

Hopefully my current 104 win streak will surpass Elkat's record tonight.:D

Anyone have a paid of px21's that can help me with something? the chat volume level is very low and whe i move the dial on the headset itself up nothing happens, is there a setting on the xbox itself to adjust this? works fine with the ps3 volume goes up and down

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Welcome to the group,every new member gets a joining gift.

You like those moccasins? Look in your closet; there's a pair for you. Don't like them? Then neither do I!
    I]throws them out the door[/I
    Get the hell outta here! Ever see a guy say good-bye to a shoe?

*sorry can't help on the sound problem

Advertisement