Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

not a bad few games with some boardsies earlier, no pressure :pac: one of the lads in the part , I think it was a friend of Shammy's asked "is this guy krudler a noob?" or something to that effect, gameface on time :D did ok considering I'm still in the sh1tty gun classes, every time i killed someone I stole their gun, and since most people are running the Ak74u I got a few decent kills with them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Ross, I'll be pissed chuffed if you beat my record.

GL dude. Wont be able to partake tonight as I have guests over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Welcome to the group,every new member gets a joining gift.

You like those moccasins? Look in your closet; there's a pair for you. Don't like them? Then neither do I!
    I]throws them out the door[/I
    Get the hell outta here! Ever see a guy say good-bye to a shoe?

*sorry can't help on the sound problem

Perrin, when you go home there will be another storey on your house

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Ross, I'll be pissed chuffed if you beat my record.

GL dude. Wont be able to partake tonight as I have guests over.

Thanks! Up to 131 mate. Getting closer. There were a few squeeky bum games there tonight but overall we just raped everyone that came our way.

Perhaps you can help me tomorrow night! :cool:

Mon the boardsies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

WingsOfRedemption uses the gamertag of Unlimited-UAV, i think most of the boardsies should be called Unlimited-SR71 ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

First time playing last night!! Was great craic, will definitely play again, makes a nice change from DOM and TDM :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

whats james bond (apart form a shirt lifting secret agent)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,064 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Faolchu wrote: »
    whats james bond (apart form a shirt lifting secret agent)

One of Paddyman's (many) skit games - effectively one person is James Bond (with a specific set-up - weapons/killstreaks etc). the others have to stay in a certain area and "james bond" has to take them out.

We used to play it on Estate in MW2 and played it on Firing Range last night.

ah ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a new live subscription?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

My xbox live membership ran out yesterday but I'll be back on soon, I have a 48 hour pass but I'm not sure it'll allow me to join parties. If not I've got some cheap points and membership on the way to me. See here:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70273342&postcount=163

Hope it arrives in time for the new dlc.

Edit
    Didn't see Spratts message, I just reckon I have latent psychic powers

ThrowDown_05_0813.jpg

Paddyman was tryin to get a game of James Bond goin few mins ago, anyone interested in a game bout 9.30/10 tonight? I dont have the setup but im sure someone will be on that does

Im doing pretty ok since changing to the 360, finding my accuracy has gone up with the xbox pad, few meh games aside am glad I changed over , connection is way better for the most part, still does hot migration and all that but the party system actually works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,331 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

anyone know what the craic is with the 360 patch?

early in the day and all that but I'll be on tonight from about 8 if people are interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Yeah i'll be on, sent you the friends request.

I'm still trying to get 3 blackbirds in a single game. Came very close in tdm last night with Coraven on summit. I never worked out what I needed to do it on tdm but it's alot tougher than domination, it's like this for tdm:

7500(max score)/ 6(max players) = 12.5 kills each
    3 blackbirds = 24 kills (21 with hardline)
    24/75 = 32% of all team kills in tdm.

In order to get 24 kills you need rubbish opponents and teammates who they don't die alot and kill very few respectively. So you need noobs on both sides as a vital ingredient for blackbird pie. I think I may be obsessed at this stage.

Win streak is up to 153 now. Cheers for the help lads, couldn't have done it alone.

Be on tonight to continue it and hopefully break 200.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

celtic723 wrote: »
    Win streak is up to 153 now. Cheers for the help lads, couldn't have done it alone.

Yowza :eek: , Goodluck with it.

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Yowza :eek: , Goodluck with it.

Xbox players are hardcore innit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Xbox players are hardcore innit!

It also helps that it works on the xbox ;):p

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »
    It also helps that it works on the xbox ;):p

Indeed but it also helps if you're good. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Here's the keys to the Winstreak Champions room, well earned son.

hand-over-keys.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,064 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

In fairness Elkat, your record stands as its on MW2, and has yet to be beaten!

yimrsg wrote: »
    Yeah i'll be on, sent you the friends request.

In order to get 24 kills you need rubbish opponents and teammates who they don't die alot and kill very few respectively. So you need noobs on both sides as a vital ingredient for blackbird pie. I think I may be obsessed at this stage.

i'd offer to be on the opfor and take the hits for you but it might be frowned upon. instead i'll let you run behind me i'll take the hits and let you mop up the gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I'm afraid I won't be able to play tonight because the Mighty west ham are playing. Then the mighty Barcelona are playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

ive a 108 win streak on ps3,The same as a 1000 win streak on xbox considering how bad the ps3 version is :p

yay got my turtle beaches working properly, turns out the other lads in the party couldnt hear a bloody word i was saying last night. i could hear them though

maybe i shoulda plugged the lead into where it said XBOX on the amp part earlier :o

hey shurrup :pac:

Anyone got a vid of James Bond? Tried explaining it to a mate but he's a bit simples and cant find mine from the other night :(

campers! :mad:

• Advertisement

good games last night with everlast, jev n, yimrag et al plenty of wins not that i could string more than 2 kills in a row together for the life of me. that's what i get for trying to eat, play and watch stuff running in the office at the same time. hope the lads managed to keep the winning streak up

Advertisement