Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Lost my winstreak at 170. :mad:

Ghost pro campers with noobtubes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

ah crap sorry to hear

some of the lobbies i was in earlier in the night with everlast just before you lads came on were someting rotten. had two guys on our team with 3 Kills to 15 deaths and another 1 kill to 18 deaths or something like that for about 3 games running. we couldnt catch a break at all think they were split screening too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

celtic723 wrote: »

Nevermind your streak what about my 51 win str... oh right yeah. To be fair one of their guys (true heffner I think) was awesome, 6.7 win/loss, 3 or 4 k/d. All the rest of them just stood still noob tubing with ghost pro whilst he and another guy ran around. They'd probably have a fight over who'd get to walk into his fart the little remoras.

If someone is better than me I can take it but he once killed me after I hit him with 2 bursts from the m16 at point blank and then I died, checked the killcam and I'd only barely fired once before he got me. The host often can get a grossly inflated score not from skill alone but from the internet favouritism. Don't p1ss in my pocket and call it rain treyarch, the host and his team gets 5 bars (written as 4) whilst everyone else has 3 at best and gets shafted.

Good to play with some of the new guys Krudler, Micro and Faolchu, pity we had some awful random teammates who'd go 0-12 and be bullet/noobtube magnets. Think there was one match on array where the last kill was almost noobtubed twice and then shot in the side. I've never seen so many people noobtubing (and last standing) in this game as last night, they'd go 6/12 and the next game go the same all their kills from noobtubes. Maybe it's the quick scoping xXxsNiPeSkoPeScRoTeSxXx from MW2 finally buying black ops.

BTW I'm disgusted with myself for writing that name.

yimrsg wrote: »
    If someone is better than me I can take it but he once killed me after I hit him with 2 bursts from the m16 at point blank and then I died, checked the killcam and I'd only barely fired once before he got me.

i had a bunch of them last night too, was using teh AUG and i swear to god a full clip and teh fecker goes into second chance and takes me out. happened about 6 times. on eof them ran into me so a full clip point blank into the guys chest area and he second chances and knifes me

yimrsg wrote: »
    Good to play with some of the new guys Krudler, Micro and Faolchu, pity we had some awful random teammates who'd go 0-12 and be bullet/noobtube magnets. .

considering the games i had last night i might well be in that pretty awful group. one of them i think i was 3/10 or something and those three were not even in a streak :o
    I'm no ace at the game, but i'm usually in the upper half of the team i'm on (unless its you lot) but last night i was bottom of the barrel a lot. must have been performance anxiety with all your 150 winning streaks etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i think it'll be flak jackets all round from now on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

YUSSSSSSS!

got open NAT on my 360 :D

woopwoopwoopwoopoop

homer-woop-woop-woop.gif

celtic723 wrote: »

Was a sickening way to lose it all right, was that game on Firing Range right? saw a guy laying prone at B flag with ghost, pointing a nootube at the container walkway up from C, got hit, ran back and shot him, into 2nd chance, 2 bullets from a handgun from what, 50 yards away, down i go again :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MiCr0 wrote: »
    i think it'll be flak jackets all round from now on

I run flak alot now, great for domination :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

anyone up for some non-TDM? HQ? Demo?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 DarraghAFC

DarraghAFC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Cheers for the games last night lads, Sickened that you lost the win streak :(

My Gt IS I5naaKe 5kiilzI and if anybody has a capture card will they record the game:pac::D;):rolleyes::):cool::eek:

I5naaK 5kiilzI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

troynos-albums-blah-picture23583-do-not-feed-trolls.jpg

MiCr0 wrote: »
    anyone up for some non-TDM? HQ? Demo?

wouldnt mind a bit of demo or sabotage later yeah, i havent actually played sabotage on Blops yet :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

krudler wrote: »
    wouldnt mind a bit of demo or sabotage later yeah, i havent actually played sabotage on Blops yet :o

I've never played sabotage.

Only played HQ for the first time on Blops

invite me to mw2 or add me or send me a message

I think lakes already sent you a message ;)

no lakes didnt send me a message do you want a 1v1 on mw2 quickscope no scope

i think you missed the whole point of my post. ah well. the answer is no i dont

• Advertisement

relax just looking for game of mw2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Faolchu wrote: »
    i think you missed the whole point of my post. ah well. the answer is no i dont

Swooosh... over his head :D

hahaha your funny aren't you

I'll play MW2 with ya, need to practice my quikskopez

message I5naaKe 5kiilzI for the invite to mw2 quick scope

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

DarraghAFC wrote: »
    message I5naaKe 5kiilzI for the invite to mw2 quick scope

I'd give you a quick scoping game if I was at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,062 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Nice to finally get to play a game with ya Krudler, and to get to speak to iMicro! Other than the game that shan't be mentioned, good fun nevertheless!:D

be on around 9.30 for some games,time to put this open NAT thing to the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Win streak still going, 145 at the moment. Fair play to the lads tonight - great games being played.

One very hairy game of Dom - were 40-60 for a while but some good work from Ross pushing the spawns back ensured a comfortable win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Just as a matter of interest lads.

Is ghost an noob tubes over used on xbox? I play on ps3 an the lads will tell ya last night we had a game where 3 people were using ghost an noob tubes in a game of domination, an when the noob tubes ran out they switched to RPGs.

It was the biggest pain in the hole ever. Is it the same for u lads? Or worse?

Advertisement