Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

got it there, had a quick run around Stadium,disappointed you cant get on the ice or into the stands, it reminds me of Carnival, lots of tight corners and raised areas. Kowloon is cool, prob be a good demo/sabo map, havent played the other yet, i like to go into a private match myself and run around getting the layout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

was playing demolitions on i think it was discovery it was a bitch, both bomb sites were over looked by buildings and pretty much on top of each other.

the spawn site i ket coming up on was behide a building and some sod was camping in the window across the street picking people off that got creamed trying to get to the bomb site.

I can see them all being a campers paradise especially kawloon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,060 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Good games last night - Seamus' (and Jev's methinks?) winning streak still intact... Just about - we played Launch last night and won 7500-7400. Seamus fittingly getting the game winning kill with his bling-bling-bang-bang! I didn't play well.. but what really didn't help was a nimrod leggin it around with the ballistic knife :rolleyes:

Faolchu - that game was bad enough on a new map no-one knew, but like you said, when you are on a team that play for KDR rather than the objective, bound to lose :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

enjoyed discovery and stadium last night . stadium because i found 3 people on a roof and 2 more poeple on the ground trying to get up onto the roof and managed to pick em all off :cool:

discovery was a nice map for sniping got some sweet kills on it last night. think the best thing about it was the lack of symetry in it . none of that we hold our spawn side they hold there spawn side and we all kill each other

it sucked ass it really did. when playing objective games i tend to end up with muppets that play TDM on them and camp out at choke points. more power to them but at least camp near the objective so you keep teh opfor away from it instead of miles away doing bugger all for those that want to play. LOL and what was yer man like dropping the napalm anywhere but on top of the objective, we're all getting creamed and he drops it nowhere near th objective or near where the feckers are hiding out i couldnt understand the logic.

still it was fun trying to figure out ways around them. on Discovery you can come along a walkway at the edge of teh map, I've run along it a few times and bypassed the other team to flank them. there's also a passage near C than goes under the bridge at B and brings you back toward A which last night was pretty unguarded when i was playing. each time i made it back with no one spotting me until i was back in the action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I played the worst i've ever played 2 nights ago , my excuse is the man flu , put down a wooden floor in my games room yesterday and didnt have the energy to download the map pack afterwards so just went to bed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Shammy wrote: »
    I played the worst i've ever played 2 nights ago , my excuse is the man flu , put down a wooden floor in my games room yesterday and didnt have the energy to download the map pack afterwards so just went to bed :(

Man flu is a valid excuse for anything.

copious amounts of tea and 7up lots of sympathy from the missus and a few hours on cod and you should be right as rain

sierra117x wrote: »
    copious amounts of tea and 7up lots of sympathy from the missus and a few hours on cod and you should be right as rain

Na , got 14 hours sleep last night and stil feel ****ty,

whats sympathy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Na , got 14 hours sleep last night and stil feel ****ty,

whats sympathy :p

Shammy, call 999 !!

Did you know Sierra has a manbag? biggrin.gif

• Advertisement

Went to the doctor , i have a bad case of the man flu , i need rest for the next week and on heavy meds.
    Now i'm getting a bit of sympathy :p

@ Enigma, a joey from friends manbag , or a bag he stole from his mum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Went to the doctor , i have a bad case of the man flu , i need rest for the next week and on heavy meds.
    Now i'm getting a bit of sympathy :p

@ Enigma, a joey from friends manbag , or a bag he stole from his mum.

Joey from friends MANBAG!! He claims he carries his iPad in it !!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Enigma IE wrote: »

Sierra appears to have caught the ghey :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Enigma IE wrote: »

It's a satchel, Indiana Jones wears one.

I have one for my netbook... Its a hell of a lot less gay than the minature briefcase with handle they try to flog ya!

I had a backpack for my laptop, but the netbook is fúcking swimming in it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Dashboarders should have bamboo splinters shoved under their finger nails, their eyes gouged out with rusty ice cream scoops and their xbox inserted up their ass****. And then eject the disc.

The new red ring of death.

3 or 4 times it happened last night, each time we avoided the player, filed a complaint with ms and treyarch. Like that'll do anything. Hope it's better when I get the map pack and don't get stuck with these cretins.

On the upside I snuck up behind a guy with an rc-xd, stayed there till it blew up and knived him. What made it funny was I think he was a split screener and his mate saw me and tried to save him a couple of times and each time failing.

RMD wrote: »
    It's a satchel, Indiana Jones wears one.

badass as indiana jones and indeed harrison ford is your not helping my case when you compare me to a man who carries a whip and wears a cowboy hat . lets be honest you think cowboy hat you think......FAAAAGGGGGG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Lads after reading about your winning streak I'd be up a few games...sick of playing objective games and everyone just goes for kills.

GT is : petescb

just got the new maps so should be on tonight:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

sierra117x wrote: »
    badass as indiana jones and indeed harrison ford is your not helping my case when you compare me to a man who carries a whip and wears a cowboy hat . lets be honest you think cowboy hat you think......FAAAAGGGGGG

Depends on where it's at. Some guy walk around a midwest ranch in a cowboy hat with a whip he's a really cool badass, probably the Marlboro poster guy.

Some guy walking around town in a cowboy hat with a whip and some assless chaps? Well we all know what the suss is there. :pac:

RMD wrote: »
    Depends on where it's at. Some guy walk around a midwest ranch in a cowboy hat with a whip he's a really cool badass, probably the Marlboro poster guy.

Some guy walking around town in a cowboy hat with a whip and some assless chaps? Well we all know what the suss is there. :pac:

how did you know i had assless chaps :pac:
    this thread has gone turbo off topic .

whats with the mad increase in ghost/silencers since the dlc?
    seen a lot more sniping and im fecking glad too its adding a nice little element to the game i.e. dont step into the open and prance around or your getting shot in the head by some bloke wearing a bush

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yeah, I noticed alot of GostPro and silencers

Seems alot of people are camping in the new maps, probably till theyre more familier with them but its annoying as fook all the same :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Goat_Boy_jones

Just play hardcore...No one can hide as you can see where they're camping on the map...I always track down the guy closest to his kill streak...So rewarding to hear them sigh when you get them...

Just play hardcore...No one can hide as you can see where they're camping on the map...

Did they tweak HC so that there is now a mini-map?

good games last night apart from seamus taking pretty much all the kills (28 - 1 or something like that). fecker got chopper gunner in two games of nuke town and just spawn trapped them. not sure if it was floyd or yimrag that was in the spawn point and still couldnt get a kill in coz of him.

Well done Seamus last night - he topped the 300 winning streak.. and in fairness to him, topped the scoreboard on most of the games too! :cool:

Sterling support from the lads too!

* for the most part, I walked behind chanting...

"bring out your dead"

mp.jpg

yeah i felt like the support cast in a rambo movie

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

Enjoyed the games last night lads - cheers.

Anyone going on now ?

Would love a few games but have to go to work at 12 :(

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

everlast75 wrote: »
    Well done Seamus last night - he topped the 300 winning streak.. and in fairness to him, topped the scoreboard on most of the games too! :cool:
    mp.jpg

Fair play indeedy. Over taken me by 12 games even if it was on COD4 and Sabo/SnD . Does he post here? *finger on the ban button as ze ego can't take it* :D :pac:

Advertisement