Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Mod note:

Ticking-Time-Bomb-Alarm-Clock_02D78330.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=147398&d=1297341592
    I'll go defuse the whole situation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,059 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

^^^^

so much quality :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

fair enough thatl be the end of it as far as Im concerned

Back on topic so. Had some unreal games last night. Absolutley bum raped some pub players out of it. Love when one of us is hosting so it doesnt matter if the other team dashboard. I think in a single game of Nuketown we had > 30 players join and rage quit. To be expected of course when your playing the greatest CTF team in the world. Was funny holding the flag at the end so we could all use our Hinds and attack dogs - lol enemy couldnt even get out of their spawn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

barrel_of_laughs.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Christ I'm blind, I had no idea theres a ladder under the massive neon sign on Kowloon, makes for a great sniping spot as you cant be shot from behind up there, mad what you dont notice for the longest time on this game

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

everlast75 wrote: »
    Now.. If we can get Elkat, Paddyman, Furious out of retirement and Raven away from Zombies.... :cool:

Sorry dude, I've had the head down concentrating on my poker a bit lately. Have the weekend off though so will definitely make a guest appearance at some point :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I temporarily came out of retirement for a few rounds tonight, undefeated as always! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

only got to play a few games last night. Have to say I really liked my 3 person kill cam to win a round of James Bond on WMD though :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

only got to play a few games last night. Have to say I really liked my 3 person kill cam to win a round of James Bond on WMD though :D.

That was really awesome. I really enjoyed those games

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

bubbleking wrote: »
    wow had some more great games tonight - we rock yeaaahhhhhh. kinda getting bored of ctf now. sher there's nobody left to beat :rolleyes:

might start playing more Dom. jumped in there tonight and it was so easy to rack up kills. I think noobs beeline to Dom for some reason

Would you and your clan like to play a proper decent GB and MLG clan? I'm sure they'll be more than willing to give you a game of CTF and whatever else

This clan aren't on boards. But I will set it up asap if need be and also get my good friend to register here.

The challenge has been thrown out.

• Advertisement

bubbleking and celtic723, please cut it out. I am in no form to read this childish argument.

We tried settle this like adults, and it did not work out.
    Ye tried to settle it like children and yielded the same result.
    Give it a rest lads.

We had about 10 people last night in ze lobby at one stage so we did Paddyman's James Bond on nuketown and 2 James Bond's on WMD.
    Also we found out that you can die by having a C4 thrown into your chest!

Floyd was coughing and yacking up lung butter all night and had to post this as he's never seen this Fast Show sketch:

Or watched Zoolander (7:46 in since it's Friday)

The entire film is on youtube in HD!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Zoolander is ace. That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

A few hairy situations last night with out 1-2 bar connections in Ground War!

Still though, we managed to win every game - win streak still intact :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

CORaven wrote: »
    bubbleking and celtic723, please cut it out. I am in no form to read this childish argument.

We tried settle this like adults, and it did not work out.
    Ye tried to settle it like children and yielded the same result.
    Give it a rest lads.

I posted pictures with no text, unlike others who argued with him.

Nice logic.

celtic723 wrote: »
    I posted pictures with no text, unlike others who argued with him.

Nice logic.

The two of ye have been the most vocal ****stormers. Bubble is starting it and you and others are egging him on. Ye two are consistent in all of these.
    You may not be writing text, but pictures are more effective at getting your thoughts across.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Who's for a few games of DOM (or GW if theres enough/too many) tonight? Last night was good craic as usual,
    had a game where all of our team had 1 bar and the others had 3-5 :mad: which was sh*t, think that was with Lazy n Welsh Dillon

Played James Bond too, im crap at it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭The Munky

Lookin for a clan to join tonight....

Anyone got room?

The Munky wrote: »

Anyone got room?

Add a few people from here and have a few games tonight/ over the weekend

Im in a "clan" but really its just a couple of mates I rarely even play COD
    with, usually on with lads from here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

even though they were asked for a clan match and didnt answer

There was 2 (terrible) matches. BRDS won both

• Advertisement

Anyone short a place for tonight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Well, this thread has turned to shíte.

The Munky wrote: »

Anyone got room?

Most of us who play here regularly together just try and enjoy and win games together. A game is good on your own but to share a good experience is much better. It's not who's the best but as long as something is enjoyable. Some recent guys like micro, krudler, lynx etc have come in and play with guys who've been together since MW2.

Add yourself to the gamertags list and (if you have a memorable gamertag that helps) get games from the guys already there. Once you've played with a few people then more likely your circle of gamers increases that way too.

Cool,

well Munkytrader is my tag, if anyone needs a player.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

celtic723 wrote: »
    Ye i think they were called..

ICampxxx
    IADSFromACorner
    I<3Camping

Try those, even if it's not them i'm sure they play HC Ca(m)p The Flag :D:D
    Well, this thread has turned to shíte.

i post an honest question about a game the other night and get an answer like that, no wonder its gone to sh!te

Ade is gonna have a field day here :pac:

On topic: Its hard to go from wearin flak to not :mad:
    Ive spent the last few weeks running at claymores for fun, changed my setup a bit last night.... didnt turn out too well on DOM

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Ade will just tell us to stfu, unlike that other mod dude.

He'll hands out infractions like a baws! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

/Sits back && eats popcorn ;)

On topic:
    IPAM wrote: »

Ive spent the last few weeks running at claymores for fun, changed my setup a bit last night.... didnt turn out too well on DOM

Yea, I tried out flack with the m60 on maps like Radiation, it's so easy to cap B with it :D Let loose with the m60 and see grenades fly at you from every angle :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

IPAM wrote: »

if you run hacker it shouldnt be too bad. bigget perk I have trouble switching off is ghost. "how the fcuk did he know i was coming??....oh yeah I show up like a big red light on the radar"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I reckon it'll all be over soon enough.
    :pac:

Advertisement