Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Shammy wrote: »
    I know , it took a lot of investigating to figure out that it was a second account.:p

In fairness i think we all knew who it was .
    in fairness....i didnt. there was something wrong alryt and it was a real knock on ross but thats about as far as my deductions went . they all hate him in fairness so could have been any of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

sierra117x wrote: »
    in fairness....i didnt. there was something wrong alryt and it was a real knock on ross but thats about as far as my deductions went . they all hate him in fairness so could have been any of them

I dont hate anybody. I think the bad feelings between the two of them is due to one thinking the other should have been banned also.

Maybe if a few of us could have a whip round and collect a few quid we could send the two on a romantic weekend away or a candle light dinner to bridge their differences. It is Valentines day after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I dont hate anybody. I think the bad feelings between the two of them is due to one thinking the other should have been banned also.

Maybe if a few of us could have a whip round and collect a few quid we could send the two on a romantic weekend away or a candle light dinner to bridge their differences. It is Valentines day after all.

It just got childish and silly.

Btw if any of ye irl lads feel like playing Dom sometime , feel free to join in.

its been pointed out that i kinda generalised you all as hating ross so i take that back and direct it more towards the 2 or 3 that have been rowing with him the last few weeks rather than you'r whole clan. and i guess hate is a little strong but you gotta admit theres some bad blood . thats going from both sides btw not just you and yours. we've all made some comments the last few weeks to be fair

as a side note me and him arent what you'd call best buds so dont think im sticking up for him/against him i just agreed with some of the points he made . i also agree with some points hitler made but doesnt mean where bestest buds:pac:(which incidentally we totally are )

thats it shammy bury the hatchet......in their faces!!!
    *joke mods dont friggin ban me:mad:*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

everlast75 wrote: »
    Wow - Looks like I missed a right sh*t storm!!! There's something to be said for not checkin in on Boards at the weekend.

Anyway - keeping things strictly on topic, some great games with CFC on Friday night and X43 during the day yest and then with Shammy, Siera et all for a few last night.

The banter was great (X43 - I'll never look at you in the same light after your revelations about Pulp Fiction), the team co-ordination during the games was superb and it makes a great game 20 times better!!

Kudos dudes :cool:

So true, played a few games last night (for the 1st time since MW2) with AtomicJesus ( the artist formerly known as x43r0djor1 :D ) Raven etc...totally different game when playing with a party. It's the first time that I struggled to put down the controller after playing BO, I normally can't wait to end a Black Ops session, when you know there's 5 other teammates in Dom (or any objective based game) working for the win and not their KDR, it's a pleasure. It's a long time since I enjoyed a session of gaming like thats, cheers lads.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

sierra117x wrote: »

haters-gonna-hate-puffin.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

celtic723 wrote: »
    haters-gonna-hate-puffin.jpg

:D

I spent a few minutes lol'ing at those 'Haters gonna hate' pics while looking for my favourite, so many to choose from!

I went for the following, possibly because it was in perfect sync to the song that was playing at the time (40oz by D12).

haters-gonna-hate.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Just remembered why I hate playing without a full party :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I finally went on for a game tonight and my internet just went when I joined a party :( It was gone for about an hour there :mad:

Yea ya didn't stick around long. Played a game just after ya dropped out and it was a disaster. The other 3 on our team were a disaster! Making me run all over the map trying to cap flags. Pain in the arse to say the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Where you playing with randomers? I be up until all hours playing with randomers and it can destroy your W/L ratio by ending up on teams of not so good players. I usually play ground wars late at night, cause they seem to usually have balanced teams and could go either way.

When I jumped on I was in a party of 6 but after the first game it went down to 4, then the next game to 3 and that's where it got hairy!

I sent AthBoy an invite when we went to 3 but I think he was already in a party... I guess with you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

its the gaming equivalent of trying to run around cleaning up after 5 unruly kids belonging to other people are wrecking the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Cowboys and Injans!!! Some craic last night :pac:

Too bad I didnt know what side I was suppose to be on most the time :o

Great game Yimrag!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Yeah it got a bit silly trying to kill seamas & happy killmore at the end but I think it'll come good, it was the first time.

Might have to change the classes a bit as the shotgun cowboys are pants, maybe switch the olympia for the spas or use one of the first two LMGs or have a powered up sniper rifle. Weapon records from that time are sketchy at best.

Yeah not too sure if the Injans had explosive tips back then.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Or Aliens.
    Or Cowboys with wrist mounted Alien technology.

Well, you just shut me right up :(

Should put killstreaks on:

"Friendly Flying Saucer is in the air!!!" :D

IPAM wrote: »
    Well, you just shut me right up :(

Should put killstreaks on:

"Friendly Flying Saucer is in the air!!!" :D

well we know they have a ray gun in the zombie game....wonder could it be brought over for a private game

After not having lost in the last couple of days , in my last 2 games last night i managed to lose 3 times :p

• Advertisement

After not having lost in the last couple of days , in my last 2 games last night i managed to lose 3 times :p
    proud to be a contributor . i think i can speak for brian and kev as well when i say im glad we ended your tyranny. cad was on fire last night :( he killed me so bad it wasnt even funny . what was funny was the panic out of kev when he saw who we were up against :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

ha ha well we were up against the A team !!!
    and i had a bit of the fear after some herbal refreshments !!
    Good enjoyable games though,
    weird that it put us in the same lobby i've never seen that happen

ha ha well we were up against the A team !!
    Great games though,
    it was mad it dropped us into the same lobby i've never seen that happen

Did you have more herbal refreshments today?? :D

ha ha not yet my computer is acting up hence the two posts !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Evening Gents !

claiva wrote: »
    Evening Gents !

Afternoon Clive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Has anyone gone back to MW2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

How random was that!!?? You guys pwned us in the first one, we managed to steady the ship and win a couple, thanks to Sierra mostly!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Has anyone gone back to MW2?

Played a game or two here and there. They were seriously frantic but great fun. I'll definitely be giving it a go over the weekend.

I like Blops, but its no where near as much FUN to play.

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Advertisement