Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Had a good first session with some boardsies last night. Was stuck against them for the first match and we got hockeyed playing domination in scrapyard! The boards side were wound up by a canuck calling them english so they had plenty of motivation!

Enjoyed the domination game in afghan so much as I was being a right pr**k placing claymores at and A & B. "We're losing Alpha!" Boom! Also got a lovely predator triple kill on A.

I did get slaughtered by Ross and his dual shotties so I have room for improvement. Trying to capture B in Skidrow is a nightmare. I'd manage to kill 3 defenders then a fourth would just knife you in the back. Pure mayhem in that corridor. :D

I haven't added every one's gamertag yet but will do so shortly. Looking forward to next one. Maybe try a big team battle of boardsies only?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Good times last night, I was playing better than usual. One game of team tactical we played on carnival I think, I had a 27-14 kd where the other 3 lads were on 35 deaths and less kills.

Bad times: we did get raped on one or two games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

yimrsg wrote: »
    Trying to capture B in Skidrow is a nightmare. I'd manage to kill 3 defenders then a fourth would just knife you in the back. Pure mayhem in that corridor. :D

I think that flag and the B flag in Rundown and Crash are the hardest flags to cap in the game, with Crash being a pita. So it's key to get them at the start. If you do, you get to build your lead pretty quickly, and can usually lock in the win early on.

The maps that are layed out in a straight line, result in the middle flag always being the battleground. It's practically impossible to hold an A&C flag combo for long because you'll spawn away from one. So B is always key.

In the maps where it's a triangle, it's a matter of trying to get the two closest to each other, such as A & B on Afghan. That makes it easier to defend them.

But on the flip side, if you do get the B flag in a straight line map, then those are where you can spawn trap most effectively. Highrise being the best example possibly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Good craic last nite again,alotta boardsies on but my nite didn't go so well and to cap it all off the last game on scrapyard,one of the guys on the other team called a care package in the corner,we all ball over,i'm there first,care package comes,hits off his head and rolls onto me...........i think ross got it in the end,pavelow or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Good craic last nite again,alotta boardsies on but my nite didn't go so well and to cap it all off the last game on scrapyard,one of the guys on the other team called a care package in the corner,we all ball over,i'm there first,care package comes,hits off his head and rolls onto me...........i think ross got it in the end,pavelow or something.

Yes, I recall Ross asking where it was and 3 or 4 of us legging it over! :D

Also, I think you (or maybe Ross) called in a care-package at one stage and, having just killed an enemy there I thought it was his...as soon as I saw it was green I legged it away to avoid someone's wrath on here. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

From last night , tight game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Shammy wrote: »
    From last night , tight game

Nice vid, might try get on and play with yee tonight, tis been a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Cossax wrote: »

Also, I think you (or maybe Ross) called in a care-package at one stage and, having just killed an enemy there I thought it was his...as soon as I saw it was green I legged it away to avoid someone's wrath on here. :pac:

haha, robbing some1's care package is probably the best craic you can have in mw2, i always giggle like a little girl when i nick some1's, its even funnier when they're on your team and its an AC130 or chopper lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

^^^^^
    ross won't be too happy when he reads that

Ya it was mine but I won't have minded if you'd taken it,better you than the enemy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Yup that was me who took it. I was lucky because i didn't even look around to see if any of you guys were guarding it. Quite blessed haha.

Pavelow ftw!!!

• Advertisement

:pac::pac: I was joking about that. I don't mind if any of you guys take it but when it's a pr1ck on the team that has 1 kill and 54 deaths, then it becomes a problem.

If i'm not near it in future by all means take it, at least i know you guys are able to use it effectively.:D

^^^^^
    ross won't be too happy when he reads that

Ya it was mine but I won't have minded if you'd taken it,better you than the enemy

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Didn't get an invite to the party until late last night ya bastards!

If anything is happening now I'm free for some games, ROJOMCDOJO is my gamertag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

some truly epic epic epic matches last night lads! was well happy I didn't have to go to bed in anger for once!:D:D Those two characters, "Top Dawg Killa" and "N***er Baby", were interesting to say the least!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

T'was stupid though when we were playing the match on Skidrow in Domination and "****** Baby" was camping! 27-8 K/D? Me f***in bo**lix. Useless so he was!:cool:

T'was stupid though when we were playing the match on Skidrow in Domination and "****** Baby" was camping! 27-8 K/D? Me f***in bo**lix. Useless so he was!:cool:

That was TopDawgKilla. I seemed to be on the other team most of the night. He was behind the corrugated at the containers.

I have some sympathy for them - when you're playing a proper team on Domination who control 2 of the spawns and you're stuck at A with a bunch of randoms, there's not much you can do.

Fair play to TopDawg, was originally a bit of trash talking but he followed us when we backed out and joined the party. He was keeping track of our wins in his clantag since he joined us (7-0) when I left. :D

I have some sympathy for them - when you're playing a proper team on Domination who control 2 of the spawns and you're stuck at A with a bunch of randoms, there's not much you can do.

Fair play to TopDawg, was originally a bit of trash talking but he followed us when we backed out and joined the party. He was keeping track of our wins in his clantag since he joined us (7-0) when I left. :D

Top Dawg was sound but that ****** baby started on us as soon as we entered the lobby , he got what he deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I should be on tonight. Hopefully a few will be on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Ya last night was class, when I left I think we were 8:0, Nigge* baby was a tosspot alright, like the lad who takes all the pink ones outta the box of biscuits at christmas, just bad news!
    Myself, Ross, Rapist, Perrin and x had a few good games today aswell, we went on a 7:0 streak, then we lost a stupid TDM and all the guys put their clan tags as 1:0, flankers!....:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I was pretty heartbroken to lose that game... But I sent a gentle reminder to the fella who had the clan tag [1:0] that they lost the previous 7 games on the trot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Myself, Ross, Rapist, Perrin and x had a few good games

Fairly sure I wasn't playing :confused:

Havnt been on since Thursday

x43r0 wrote: »
    Fairly sure I wasn't playing :confused:

Havnt been on since Thursday

Someone on your account was. :pac::pac:

Ya and whoever it was made me look good!
    At one stage in SD in underpass 'you' were at the B site looking down the steps, someone ran straight across in front of ya and you just turned around and carried on oblivious to inevitably meet your maker!
    Actually it explains cos you had no mic!

Undefeated tonight (though when I joined originally on Rundown I was on the opposite team who had no intention of playing the objectives - I did manage to get a multi-kill with semtex on B straight away though!) when we were in a full party, good times!

Undefeated tonight (though when I joined originally on Rundown I was on the opposite team who had no intention of playing the objectives - I did manage to get a multi-kill with semtex on B straight away though!) when we were in a full party, good times!

I was one of the victims with the semtex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

I haven't been able to have a proper gaming session for a while, but its a good laugh when, like yesterday evening, I was playing Strike and next thing, who legs it by me - PerrinV2 :D He musta bailed into my game.

Spurred me on - I was fecked if he was going to get a better score than me :pac::pac::pac:

BTW MarcusFenix - sorry I had to bail on the game on Saturday!!

S'all goooood
    images%3Fq%3Dpimp%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D991%26bih%3D651%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=603&vpy=14&dur=2418&hovh=366&hovw=138&tx=64&ty=204&page=1&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

I'm gonna have to change my gamertag. It's getting confusing with two Perrin's on the go. :rolleyes:

I hate coming up with new ones though...

Advertisement