Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Ross-y-u-no-play-MW2.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Y-U-NO-Troy-

Awesome!

You Sir, are entitled to take a biscuit.

Go on, you've earned it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

x43r0 wrote: »
    Awesome!

You Sir, are entitled to take a biscuit.

Go on, you've earned it :D

Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I do miss my trusty SPAS! Will defo be on tonight, up for stomping some MW2 noobs or private games, whatever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I shall be on too.

Furious, you'll help me get my 2nd Nuke.

I shall be on too.

Furious, you'll help me get my 2nd Nuke.

Ah, nuke quests! Consider it done, hardline and 3/4/5 killstreaks all around!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Cossax wrote: »
    Will defo be on tonight, up for stomping some MW2 noobs or private games, whatever!
    I shall be on too.

Can I come too?

051.jpg

I'll be on around half 8 to bring some n00bishness to proceedings

I'll also be on from about 8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

woohoo, picked up a copy of MW2 for 20 bucks in xtravision, be on in a while, I think i was a few levels up before I sold my xbox the first time I had it

ahhh crap I forgot about the map packs :(

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    ahhh crap I forgot about the map packs :(

Ah they're pretty crap anyways! Only good ones are Crash and Vacant :)

K I'll be on around 8.30 if anyone wants a few games of MW2? i'm at level 1 so newbishness will be plentiful, but I can beast with the default Grenadier class so its all good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Is it just me or does Floyd talk to much? Pure ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

K I'll be on around 8.30 if anyone wants a few games of MW2? i'm at level 1 so newbishness will be plentiful, but I can beast with the default Grenadier class so its all good :D

Salvage 6th prestige.

Krudler, level 1, 30-2
    Lee, level 70, 14-10.

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

I'll be on tonight for MW2, nice to see people back playing it :pac:

Benrobjohn wrote: »

No no, I've noticed it too :P

First night of MW2 on the xbox, its like shagging an ex, makes you feel kinda cheap but its familiar and duuurrrty cos you know what you can do and get away with :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

As his brother a heavy burden rests on you to make sure you bully him both mentally & physically and make sure that the verbal abuse I have dispensed is not ignored.
    With enough work and constant abuse you could achieve a completely mute bedwetter who lavishes your garden chair with beer and plays Radiohead on your command.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

yimrsg wrote: »
    With enough work and constant abuse you could achieve a completely mute bedwetter who lavishes your garden chair with beer and plays Radiohead on your command.

Mute you say!:D

Ya i muted him for a few games tonight

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Myself, Seamus, cfc, and Skrapsak were thrown into a domination game on kowloon losing by 99 points, and having no positions. Came back to beat the other team by 10 points holding all three flags in the dying moments.

Kudos! :cool:

Private riot shield matches are a fcuking hoot :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Private riot shield matches are a fcuking hoot :D

That was an unreal amount of fun. I got slaughtered though, explosives are a must.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cfcpower

went 40 2 0 on grid domination with ross seamus n skrapsak

First night of MW2 on the xbox, its like shagging an ex, makes you feel kinda cheap but its familiar and duuurrrty cos you know what you can do and get away with :D

We stomped the **** out of some noobs and some bastards who played like noobs tonight - esp those HUPT guys on Subbase and those OMA DC tossers who were spawning flags on Rundown.

Private games were epic. Floyd needs some beat-down for hardscoping on Rust though!

Cossax wrote: »
    We stomped the **** out of some noobs and some bastards who played like noobs tonight - esp those HUPT guys on Subbase and those OMA DC tossers who were spawning flags on Rundown.

Private games were epic. Floyd needs some beat-down for hardscoping on Rust though!

oh yeah the guy xxL333xxGxxx333 or whatever the fcuk his name was running OMA, DC , and Commando with a tube on his AK47, Woody would be rolling over in his grave:pac:

oh yeah the guy xxL333xxGxxx333 or whatever the fcuk his name was running OMA, DC , and Commando with a tube on his AK47, Woody would be rolling over in his grave:pac:

If he were dead :p

Love the running "Woody is an 80yo man" joke though :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

cfcpower wrote: »
    went 40 2 0 on grid domination with ross seamus n skrapsak

Shammy any chance you could record this match that cfc had?

It was pretty bloody good i must say.

40 kills 0 deaths on grid is no mean feat.:cool:

Was loving MW2 last night, snipers that work, the SPAS, air support that can have multiple things up at once,decent guns from early on. and the sound, that fcuking glorious sound of the harrier and ac-130 raining havoc down on the other team, as opposed to the low, almost nonexistant buuurrrrrrrrrrrrr sound of the choppers in Blops, they sound like a frigging washing maching on a low rinse cycle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Benrob please give Floyd a kick in the balls for me. Asking for a quickscoping private match and then he goes and walks around hardscoping and kniving. I think I speak for everyone in the lobby who wants revenge. If you could upload it to youtube that would be super.

He also broke the James Bond gametype code of honour, and chose rpgs & danger close when up against the riot shielders. If you could arrange a public booting that would also be acceptable.

All opposed Floyd's public booting?

Me

Who said that?

It was him! Get him fellas!
    tumblr_kxhyqgrhWC1qztjn5o1_500.png

Advertisement