Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Hi guys im peirces son any1 up for a game of mw2? kthx bai:D

In the xbox thread because....?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Stupid X's in the name because??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Showz you gotzz Sk1ll111lzzZZZZZzZZZZzzZZ ya see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

You're only a real QSer or skillful type as long as your name is full of X's, Z's and numbers. Otherwise, you're just a n00b.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

RMD wrote: »
    You're only a real QSer or skillful type as long as your name is full of X's, Z's and numbers. Otherwise, you're just a n00b.
    Ah, so thats why I can't quickscope :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

RMD wrote: »

You forgot i's :pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You forgot i's :pac:

All hail iBlAcKoPsLOLvScoPerrzx2k11x
    zzirGrizz-y-u-no-add-me.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Y-U-NO

3 games, 2 ac-130s :D going well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Are ye still on mw2? Gonna pop on if so. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

My internet went in the middle of MW2 and I can't be arsed going back on now this late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

3 Choppers tonight! :D

Good old Perrin shooting beside that guy to show us where he was.

WHAT a comeback on Afghan, 200-199, triple capping at the last minute after being down by miles for most of the game.

that match on Scrapyard was a blast, went into Sandy mode for 49 kills, oh yeah :cool: was raging i didnt break 50 i got like 3 assists in the last few seconds, kill stealing teammates :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

krudler wrote: »
    WHAT a comeback on Afghan, 200-199, triple capping at the last minute after being down by miles for most of the game.

that match on Scrapyard was a blast, went into Sandy mode for 49 kills, oh yeah :cool: was raging i didnt break 50 i got like 3 assists in the last few seconds, kill stealing teammates :pac:

All wins during the BOps stint, Blackbirds ahoy!

In MW2 we stopped that knobjockey getting himself a nuke via spawn-tubing at the start, was 6-0 straight off the bat!

All wins, bar one (Highrise, those Irish teenagers were some bunch of ***** with the OMA DC class out in force) and there was an amusing fight between Irish and English team-mates - getting your arse handed to you can make you tetchy.

Major kudos to Perrin for following Spud around with a shotgun, letting us know where he was. :D

Cossax wrote: »
    All wins during the BOps stint, Blackbirds ahoy!

In MW2 we stopped that knobjockey getting himself a nuke via spawn-tubing at the start, was 6-0 straight off the bat!

All wins, bar one (Highrise, those Irish teenagers were some bunch of ***** with the OMA DC class out in force) and there was an amusing fight between Irish and English team-mates - getting your arse handed to you can make you tetchy.

Major kudos to Perrin for following Spud around with a shotgun, letting us know where he was
    . :D

that was fcuking hilarious,I saw him shooting at his dead teammates corpses a few times, what a team player, sacrificing his own kdr to stop a bunch of pubeless teens getting a nuke :D

i think spud was nearly on the verge of tears at our suggestion he wasnt 10th prestige legit :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Should have seen the comeback on Estate just after you left. We were about 50-60 points down or something along those lines against a team which consisted of half rushers and half OMA / DC / Noobtubes, ended up winning 200-198 or something like that. They were a right bunch of twats, the noobtubers tried to keep us spawn trapped at C at the start by constantly firing down noobtubes, once we tried to cap a flag you'd get noobtubed, headwrecking stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Shall be on for some BOps followed by some MW2 later on this evening.

Some good games of zombies tonight.

Had a game of five that was tense with Con man993 and PerrinV2. We got really lucky with ammo drops and monkeys. I think we got to wave 23.
    Another game with Conman again, cfcpower and Shammy on Kino. We got to round 25 which is brilliant considering the fact that we ran around the map for 2 rounds with no ammo what so ever, and the random box hated us. Lady luck was obvious in a bad form. My connection did not help either.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cfcpower

was a great game but considerin we got unlucky with the connections box and ammo if it went our way we would off got alot further

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I need more practice , i was easily the weakest link .

Shammy wrote: »
    I need more practice , i was easily the weakest link .

Nah, that strategy we were using is confusing. Until we started running like mad yokes, you were ranked second for a while. I think we all went down because we ran out of ammo to shoot crawlers and we just ended up tripping over them.

Lads, we should get a zombie night going or something. Ye multiplayer guys might enjoy it as it can get fairly hectic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

CORaven wrote: »
    Nah, that strategy we were using is confusing. Until we started running like mad yokes, you were ranked second for a while. I think we all went down because we ran out of ammo to shoot crawlers and we just ended up tripping over them.

Lads, we should get a zombie night going or something. Ye multiplayer guys might enjoy it as it can get fairly hectic.

For whatever reason I just couldn't get in to Zombies, I loved the horde mode in Gears of War but Zombies just doesn't grab me. I'd be up for giving it a shot but isn't the party only limited to 4?

Had a great game on Radiation of Domination with Pete & Lynx where it was us 3 against 4 yanks who were hosting but it was a good 3 bar host. They were decent but we still managed to triple cap and come out comfortable winners. We also got a 200-0 on radiation but it was a hollow victory as the other team were muck, They never tried capping B once we got it. Benrob also got 76 kills using weapons in one game of Dom on Summit.

Another game of Dom on Villa chucked us into a buzzsaw with all of us on 2 bars and fairly rubbish 14 or 15th prestiges against some very good guys. Think they had 5 or 6 blackbirds against us, the connection was woeful, you could walk around a corner gun blazing at a point blank enemy and not get a hit marker, and you'd be killed instantly.

I'm also working on a private game type based on Predator!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

CORaven wrote: »

Ive played a few times but never really got into it. Couple my mates only play zombies n love it. Im up for few games some night

Major session needed tonight if anyones about, will be on MW2 and Blops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

The craic last night with Perrin was unreal. During every match we were in the pre game lobby. a lad from Waterford reckons we're 'spastics'. We played about fifteen games against him and he didn't cap a single flag! :rolleyes:

Sorry for leaving after like one game last night, my internet f*cked up, why eircom why :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

FunkZ wrote: »
    The craic last night with Perrin was unreal. During every match we were in the pre game lobby. a lad from Waterford reckons we're 'spastics'. We played about fifteen games against him and he didn't cap a single flag! :rolleyes:

Was great craic playin against ye, nearly had ya on Kowloon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

All this talk makes me want to get on boards team tonight...

swampyk08 wrote: »
    All this talk makes me want to get on boards team tonight...

instant win loss and kd ratios boost guaranteed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

instant win loss and kd ratios boost guaranteed

Yup, pretty sure I went from 1.6 to around 1.9 now nearly reaching 2:)

• Advertisement

Yup, pretty sure I went from 1.6 to around 1.9 now nearly reaching 2:)
    playing with randoms for the first half of one evening, kdr floating between.98-1.0 or so, started a domination game with boardies, kd jumps to 21.0 :D a team that actually supports each other is a godsend in this game, am prety much done playing with randoms, its like babysitting someone elses kids and not being paid.

Advertisement