Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Got Black ops! :D

Is it worth it to get the maps? Will have to wait a while until I can get them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

krudler wrote: »
    playing with randoms for the first half of one evening, kdr floating between.98-1.0 or so, started a domination game with boardies, kd jumps to 21.0 :D a team that actually supports each other is a godsend in this game, am prety much done playing with randoms, its like babysitting someone elses kids and not being paid.

I hate random games, my kd was on the rise for ages, then prestiged again and now has fallen further than expected when usign the famas :o...*starts looking through GT thread to add people :P* Need the ego boost winning gives me! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

instant win loss and kd ratios boost guaranteed

Living proof right here

Win loss: 5.1

Kd: 2.5

Only ever play with boardsies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

instant win loss and kd ratios boost guaranteed
    any time i play with the guys from boards we always win. i think maybe once or twice we lost out of the many games i have played with them. and in most games you are guaranteed a blackbird which makes it a bit easyier to get a better KD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I got..4 blackbirds tonight, I think. rarely happens playing with randomers

Love my b-52 bomb runs when there a blackbird up though, oh look at all those spawntrapped little red triangles on C flag, run fcukers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Yeah, I was on a hot streak all day, 2 bad games, after which I turned it off because if I get in a bad mood I just start doing terribly, good mood = murderin ghost + silenced Galil heads all over the map! :D First good days playing in a long time! :) Merc TDM! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

My internet had a fit and stopped my fun for the night; fun as in me getting shot at and dying constantly. I came within a kill of getting my long standing goal of 3 blackbirds in a single match before it ended, 2 games later and Benrobjon announces he's just got 5. What a s***. Top 300 in the world for team deathmatch, no wonder he breaks so many joypads.

From now he doesn't get to pick the songs as they're giving him too much of an advantage. If he gets to pick the songs we chose his kill streaks.

So many other times there is a huge backlog of killstreaks, might start running some weird ones like SAM Turret, Valkyries & mortars just so I can use them.

Also the game on radiation with people bitching about helicopters was very funny. I got inspired/carried away.

attachment.php?attachmentid=149647&d=1298684148attachment.php?attachmentid=149648&d=1298684470
    attachment.php?attachmentid=149649&d=1298684743attachment.php?attachmentid=149650&d=1298685010

GOING-FOR-HARDLINE-PRO-Y-U-NO-TAKE-MY-CARE-PACKAGE.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=yuno

So many other times there is a huge backlog of killstreaks, might start running some weird ones like SAM Turret, Valkyries & mortars just so I can use them.

its why I changed mine to counter spy plane, care package and rolling thunder, no point trying to have all the same streak and at least with on blackbird up I can call in the b52 and watch the magic happen :D

stupid attack helicopters,y u last so long?!

CORNER-CAMPER-TEAMMATE-CROUCH-IN-FRONT-OF-CAMPER-TRAP-CAMPER.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Troll-Face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

On a 180+ win streak,going well!

Good games tonight lads!

Won every game I think. 6.00 W/L ration on mw2. :D

Why is Perrin always against us? fcuker keeps getting me. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

FunkZ wrote: »
    The craic last night with Perrin was unreal. During every match we were in the pre game lobby. a lad from Waterford reckons we're 'spastics'. We played about fifteen games against him and he didn't cap a single flag! :rolleyes:
    Was this the murf lad?????? Convinced he was one of the rubberbandits:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Finical wrote: »
    Good games tonight lads!

Won every game I think. 6.00 W/L ration on mw2. :D

Why is Perrin always against us? fcuker keeps getting me. :p

He is very annoying.

Major kudos to him on our last or second last game tonight, the killfeed on Highrise at one stage read:

Perrin (Spas) Enemy 1
    Perrin (Spas) Enemy 2
    Perrin (Spas) Enemy 3
    Perrin (Spas) Enemy 4
    Perrin (Spas) Enemy 5
    Perrin (Spas) Enemy 6.

Also, thanks to him for the generous gift of his chopper gunner on Terminal. :D

Undefeated in BOps and MW2 tonight, again. Ended up friending an English guy in MW2 who was a thorn in our sides for 2 or 3 rounds, got him into the party and continued raping everyone and everything around us. Paddyman even joined us for a while!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Looks like im gonna have to get MW2 back :pac:

Good games last night, after 1 loss on Demo went on to about a 30 win steak with the lads :P
    then joined a random game n lost :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Shammy is a domination beast! That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

celtic723 wrote: »
    Shammy is a domination beast! That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭cedan

Alright lads! Any chance of joining one of your games (black ops) tonight for a bit of craic! :D

My gamer tag is Ignatiu5 Xavier so if there is a free spot let me know!

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sG_Turtle

Shammy wrote: »
    I'm house bound for the next few days :(

Some good games of halo wars last night :)

Has anyone else on here got it ?

Halo Wars is the love of my life, i wish more people played it. Whats your Trueskill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

sG_Turtle wrote: »
    Halo Wars is the love of my life, i wish more people played it. Whats your Trueskill?

Ts for 1 v1 is about 34 .

• Advertisement

Off to college now for a week. :(

Enjoyed the last few days, so much better playing with a party!!!

Be back Thursday for some more ownage. :D

Found some shneaky little boosters on my own team on a TDM on Derail there, teammate had a chopper about 2 mins into the match then an EMP, shenanigans! I cried, had a look at the map and saw one gree triangle way off in a corner on his lonesome, legged it over there to find him and a guy on the other team booster, killed the other guy, got another kill from the TI respawn then chased my teammate around firing to attract attention, stupid other team didnt get to him in time and he got a nuke, reported his ass for cheating though.

Found some shneaky little boosters on my own team on a TDM on Derail there, teammate had a chopper about 2 mins into the match then an EMP, shenanigans! I cried, had a look at the map and saw one gree triangle way off in a corner on his lonesome, legged it over there to find him and a guy on the other team booster, killed the other guy, got another kill from the TI respawn then chased my teammate around firing to attract attention, stupid other team didnt get to him in time and he got a nuke, reported his ass for cheating though.

We caught a guy doing something similar in Dom the other night - TIs at the back of the Subbase and it all fell into place nicely as he called in his Emergency Airdrop...which we all promptly robbed. :D

Cossax wrote: »
    We caught a guy doing something similar in Dom the other night - TIs at the back of the Subbase and it all fell into place nicely as he called in his Emergency Airdrop...which we all promptly robbed. :D

Nothing better than booster justice, worst thing they ever did was remove the 1v1 cage match mode, least boosters could do what they wanted without disrupting other matches then, let them spend ages getting their precious fall camo guns. I love seeing kids with 10th prestige emblems in a lobby as they're usually the worst players on the other team, easy pickings :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

My internet is a disaster of late, sorry for the disconnect(s). Maybe I went over the monthly allowance but it's cutting off at horrible times. Finally got marathon pro (fecking was a marathon to get the sodding thing) and first time I use it I get carried away sprinting and run straight into an enemy.

Been trying new class setups and weapons, loving the galil with dual mags & steady aim pro and LW, SoH, Ma with a silenced Spas especially on the smaller maps. Unreal speed with it. Claymores are useless against you at full speed which is great for CtF.

Also liking the FAL with dual mags, very powerful but I'm not 100% comfortable with the iron sights at long rang yet. I'm moving away from my main guns like the ak47/74 and m16 just to see what they're like.

Did any one save that bloodfart screenshot to their fileshare? Nasty doesn't come close.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Lost my Win streak at 222,even though we won the match! :mad: Me, cossax ,ceral rapist and paddyman! F*ck Black ops!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Absolute bollox it was! Playin CTF, we won the first round and tied the second. According to them, we lost! I was 5 away from beating my MW2 streak of 148.

Have little or no interest in playin anymore, the winstreak was the only thing keeping it from getting repetitive.

:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

The reason i went offline was because i was booted off xbox live for some ****ed up reason. Screen went weird and pixelated and couldn't be arsed restarting. Lost my winstreak too i think.

Absolute bollox it was! Playin CTF, we won the first round and tied the second. According to them, we lost! I was 5 away from beating my MW2 streak of 148.

Have little or no interest in playin anymore, the winstreak was the only thing keeping it from getting repetitive.

Can I convince you to jump onto MW2 instead? :D
    Even Ross came across for a few rounds the other night and didn't smash his tv!

It was absolutely bollocks though, we won a round and drew another as mentioned above. What wasn't mentioned was we could easily have won the drawn round but for the random on our team. He had their flag and we had our flag but that useless **** just went prone on the ground near our flag and wouldn't cap it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Unlucky dude. Felt exactly the same way you do when it happened to me.

Only thing that kept me going tbf. Now the game is a chore more so than anything.

Advertisement