Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Yea man you'll be seeing me more on MW2 from now on. As I said, the only thing keeping on Blops was my winstreak.

MW2 is more fun anyways. I enjoy dicking about with the Spaz.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

:(

celtic723 wrote: »
    :(

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

redman85 wrote: »
    Was this the murf lad?????? Convinced he was one of the rubberbandits:D

That was it man, I'm tempted to add him just so I can ask him to sing Horse Outside. He'd be furious! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

FunkZ wrote: »
    That was it man, I'm tempted to add him just so I can ask him to sing Horse Outside. He'd be furious! :pac:

I missed most of that but when I joined I was on his team :D

He had decent K/D but thats no use on DOM if your team cant get a flag or 3 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I enjoy dicking about with the Spaz.

Does Floyd, Krudler, Furious et al. know they have a group nickname?

yimrsg wrote: »

Touché sir, touché

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Naturally you mean those of us who are skilled in the use of that particular shotgun. :cool:

Didn't think so.
    Bastard! :pac:

IPAM wrote: »
    I missed most of that but when I joined I was on his team :D

He had decent K/D but thats no use on DOM if your team cant get a flag or 3 :pac:

Man, he said 'what's the point in capturing flags when I don't need the points'.

I wanted to kick him through the screen. I hate playing with people like that! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

yup,

Stopping
    Power
    Ain't needed
    Suckas

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

10 Minutes to wapner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

The game i was talkin about last night, demolition spawns are a mess :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

fjsanchez wrote: »

that is INSANE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

fjsanchez wrote: »

Been proven that the game was rigged with boosters,

But ye, the spawn system is horribly ****ed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Can't believe all of them didn't rage quit, one fella went something like 11-336 :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

RAMIREZ-KILL-CHUCK-NORRIS-WITH-YOUR-FACE.jpg?1296424612

Sorry furious, lazy and pete my internet shut down on me and took 30 mins before coming back to life. By that stage I was too wrecked to go back online. I've gotten on to vodafone about it and see what the fook is going on with it.

By the sounds of your games last night you must have had one of the handiest lobbies ever. Letting the opposition triple cap to extend the game longer to get more kills is my kinda lobby. Did I hear right that you got 300+ kills between 6 people in domination and Seamas had 3 choppers to call in?

Sorry furious, lazy and pete my internet shut down on me and took 30 mins before coming back to life. By that stage I was too wrecked to go back online. I've gotten on to vodafone about it and see what the fook is going on with it.

For some reason when I connect my xbox (via ethernet) to my Vodafone router it wont let me log in to X box live till I reset the router? Before I reset it I test connection but the xbox bar that fills up only goes about a third then tells me to reset router :mad: This happens every single time I go online, have you ever had similer problems Yimrag?

By the sounds of your games last night you must have had one of the handiest lobbies ever. Letting the opposition triple cap to extend the game longer to get more kills is my kinda lobby. Did I hear right that you got 300+ kills between 6 people in domination and Seamas had 3 choppers to call in?

One game ended and I'm pretty sure Seamus still had a SR71, two choppers and a hind to put up!

When ya went the three of us left got that Domination contract! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,059 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sounds about right.

I was playing with Ross, Shammy, Jev, Seamus, Skrapsak and Floyd (different games) and at one stage, in Hanoi, I had the flag and in Array Shammy had the flag - we had 2 out of the 2 caps, and we sat around for a few mins whilst the rest of the lads unleashed chopper after chopper on the poor unfortunates..

On the plus side, I had a newfound appreciation for the constellation in Hanoi after the game... I was staring up in the fookin sky for about 10 mins with nothing else to do :D

• Advertisement

For some reason when I connect my xbox (via ethernet) to my Vodafone router it wont let me log in to X box live till I reset the router? Before I reset it I test connection but the xbox bar that fills up only goes about a third then tells me to reset router :mad: This happens every single time I go online, have you ever had similer problems Yimrag?

I've had to set the xbox to have a set IP address on the vodafone homepage under applications and have the matching address on the xbox live configuration. Have you set it like that to begin with?

Havent a bloody clue :o I just plug and play, have never changed settings except when I had moderate NAT...
    Tried to change to always open... this was a disaster so I just reset everything :pac:

Havent a bloody clue :o I just plug and play, have never changed settings except when I had moderate NAT...
    Tried to change to always open... this was a disaster so I just reset everything :pac:

Off topic, but are you going to the After Hours Beers at the weekend Lynx?

Off topic, but are you going to the After Hours Beers at the weekend Lynx?

Id say so, have a match on Saturday morning so if I dont get a hiding I'll be there :pac: You?

Back OT I'll be on for few games of DOM tonight :)

Id say so, have a match on Saturday morning so if I dont get a hiding I'll be there :pac: You?

Back OT I'll be on for few games of DOM tonight :)

Grand buzz hopefully I'll see ya there! I have work on Sunday at eleven though but I still reckon I'll head to it and got drunkers!

I doubt I'll be online till about 12 tonight but I'm gonna go online now for a while if anybody is about?!

I doubt I'll be online till about 12 tonight but I'm gonna go online now for a while if anybody is about?!

Stupid work, I could easily quit and just play Xbox all day, god knows I dont earn enough for this crap :D

(says the fella on boards.ie all day instead of doing the work :pac:)

Myself, Pete and 2 of his mates played domination last nite, on a 2 bar and got whooped.

Next game, Ghandi and one or two others joined us, four bar connection... suffice as to say retribution was on the same opposition was swift and exact.

Quote of the evening from Ghandi... "fellas - wanna see something beautiful?"... queue SR71

Finished off the eve with few games with Yimrag, Skrapsk (sp?) and Furious... good times :D

everlast75 wrote: »
    Myself, Pete and 2 of his mates played domination last nite, on a 2 bar and got whooped.

Next game, Ghandi and one or two others joined us, four bar connection... suffice as to say retribution was on the same opposition was swift and exact.

Quote of the evening from Ghandi... "fellas - wanna see something beautiful?"... queue SR71

Finished off the eve with few games with Yimrag, Skrapsk (sp?) and Furious... good times :D

That the lads thet kept quittin the lobby but were thrown back in 5 seconds later? :D

That the lads thet kept quittin the lobby but were thrown back in 5 seconds later? :D

That's the one Lynx - I think you even had the audacity to send them invites back :D:D:D

We even went on to complete the contract of Domination win by 110 points! Great fun!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

new_collection_of_640_01.jpg

Saw this and thought of
    Floyd
    immediately. Looks like he knows he has issues and is looking on the internet to get help.....

Advertisement