Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Well done lads on getting that contract in sabotage.

Complete a game in 2mins.

Thought it would take a few games but we got it first time :D

Lets hope for so more entertaining contracts over the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Got the Demolition contract last night on 2nd game and DOM the night
    before, handy points when playin with boardsies :P

Not a big fan of Demo and had some terrible games last night, think I'll stick to DOM, for some reason I never get bored of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cfcpower

dats wat i like 2 c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

cfcpower wrote: »
    dats wat i like 2 c

And I was happy with my 97 kills in that match... :rolleyes:

I'm definitely gonna be checking out your file share!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

cfcpower wrote: »
    dats wat i like 2 c

Christ is that weekly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 cfcpower

its only weekly but we only had like 6 games and rapped over 400 kills between me and seamus in one game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Wow, I basically had to rage quit there for the first time in a long time... I was on 1 bar for about 5-6 games of nuketown and I got destroyed :mad: Over 300 ms ping on speedtest when I checked because my poxy brother is off work for a week bored and downloading ****... and then complaining to me that it's a bit slow.... ****er :mad:

After all that, I sat up and kicked a nearly full pint glass over and just missed my extension lead by an inch... Not a fun nights gaming....

/rant

Sorry if I was going a bit mad in party chat :p

Goy properly beat for the 1st time tonight with boardsies and it was no fun at all :(

DOM on Jungle, started at C and held it easy, they had B almost from the off,
    we decided to take A and move for B.... didnt work n we got wooped, few unhappy people in the party :D

Actually lost a game of HQ aswell :o pretty sh*t night all round

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Nuketown 24/7 , my w/l has rightly dropped but its good crack :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Shammy there's a game in my file share. Domination of firing range. Any chance you can upload it. It's the best Dom game i've been in in a while. We trail by like 50 points and triple cap at the last second to win 201-198.

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

celtic723 wrote: »
    Shammy there's a game in my file share. Domination of firing range. Any chance you can upload it. It's the best Dom game i've been in in a while. We trail by like 50 points and triple cap at the last second to win 201-198.

Cheers!

I was in that. Epic, epic game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,821 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

lads whers the best/cheapest place to buy a xbox? arcade one

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Good games lads, I kick ass and take names when I'm kinda drunk :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Some seriuously good fun was had tonight with lazyfingers, redman, furious, ghandi, perrin, doc and elkat 1 :). I'm probably missing others but they were the main culprits!

Many beers were consumed and good times ensued!

Some seriuously good fun was had tonight with lazyfingers, redman, furious, ghandi, perrin, doc and elkat 1 :). I'm probably missing others but they were the main culprits!

I got about 3 games n net went on the fritz :mad: will be on later, need to get the most of the double XP :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Was playing with some boardsies today, first time in a party, can't remember exactly who was there, then my sister decides to restart the router :mad: Took about 20 mins for it to restart :P Annoying as fcuk!

Last few hours of double XP and Im in work, what a load of b****x :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,058 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sent ya a few invites at the weekend but you seemed to get kicked from the games which you started?

Anyhoo - 1 full prestige at the weekend!! On the 8 and definitely stopping at 10 (maybe ;))

Funniest thing I ever seen online ever happened last night on a game of Headquarters on Cracked.

We were absolutely owning the opposition, when the Headquarters went online.. we captured and I died defending. So.. as you do, you cycle through your teammates with the right bumper button to their gameplay... and I come accross Seamus, using his knife to do an impression of a boxer at a "speedball"... with a lampshade!!!

Just looking up at it, swiping, waiting for it to swing back again..

everlast75 - "Bored Seamus?"

Seamus - "yup!"

Absolutely p*ssed myself laughing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Hadnt played either MW2 or Blops in over a week, yet I was kicking ass my first few games, usually I'm awful when I havent played for a few days. double ac-130 on domination on Favela, like a boss :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Played a rubbish game of domination on stadium yesterday with Ghandi, Furious and Pete I think. Ended up going 8-13/15 as there were two campers in the stadium in opposite corners looking at each other. Was one of them games where 4 of their team run ghost from the start and sit on motion sensors, don't bother capping points, try get rcxd, care package, ... ugh losing will to live .....

Between the two lovestruck campers (they constantly stare lovingly into each others eyes), they only capped one point each the whole game and both I think went negative despite my crappyness (I didn't have my anticamper class set up).

Rather than send him a nasty message questioning his mental knowledge and sexual orientation towards animals/humans resembling animals/ humans resembling animals in cartoon form, I sent a friend request plus this heavy on the sarcasm message:
    Hi I want to add people who hide in corners to my friends list. You passed
    I then turned off the xbox and went to bed. Checked my messages there and have this reply:
    is that a joke
    So now I have this response ready to send:
    No, I am serious you have the mental diligence to stay stock still in game for long periods without encouragement. I am setting up a clothes shop and need people to stand motionless for long hours wearing various outfits for customers to caress and sometimes touch. Are you up to the task of being my friend and working for me?
    After realising I went over the 250 character limit and probably his head I dumbed it down, so much so that it's actually painful to look at:
    No, I'm serieus u have d mental diligence 2 stay still in game 4 long periods without encouragement. I'm setting up a clothes shop & need people 2 stay still 4 hours wearing outfits 4 customers 2 caress & touch. R u up 2 d task of being my freind?

I look forward to his acceptance of my offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Ha ha very good mate , can i have his gt so i can ask his advice on the best corners to stop off at ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Shammy wrote: »
    Ha ha very good mate , can i have his gt so i can ask his advise on the best corners to stop off at ?

I actually want his gt. I'll send him a similar messageto yimrag.

Absolutely wreck is head. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

shammy cadman monsta and myself on zombies last night . cant actually remember how far we got (doubt we broke any records anyway) but i dont think that matters tha craic we had was un-real. shammy can revive himself and kill zombies at the same time with his awesomeness . monsta getting laughed at for upgrading the most rediculous gun in the world then absolutely wrecking with it. cadmans kid talking us through each round and telling us where to go . me going down in the first round ....the slaggins where awful . then being the last man standing and stomping the scoreboard with my rpk (and "letting the team down" :/ )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

yimrsg wrote: »
    Played a rubbish game of domination on stadium yesterday with Ghandi, Furious and Pete I think. Ended up going 8-13/15 as there were two campers in the stadium in opposite corners looking at each other. Was one of them games where 4 of their team run ghost from the start and sit on motion sensors, don't bother capping points, try get rcxd, care package, ... ugh losing will to live .....

Those guys seriously did my head in....was an easy game to win but was so boring waiting for those guys to come out of hiding. At one stage I thought they were Hibernating :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I'll wait and see what he replies before i'll pm it to people as it's not fair (and probably against the rules) to share it publicly here. If he does accept I'll try trap him in a corner and attract attention to us and get us both killed.

I just found it far more satisfying than going to bed angry after giving him an earful or a spiteful message. I went to bed far more calmer and relaxed knowing I'd probably confused the f*** out of him.

best killcam EVER in mw2 there, completely out of ammo in my primary and had 2 bullets left in my magnum (havent unlocked akimbo yet) ground war on Quarry, ran around a corner, two guys sniping, two one shot headshots, game won :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

krudler wrote: »
    best killcam EVER in mw2 there, completely out of ammo in my primary and had 2 bullets left in my magnum (havent unlocked akimbo yet) ground war on Quarry, ran around a corner, two guys sniping, two one shot headshots, game won :D

If MW2 had Theatre Mode I would make love to it.

...sweet sweet love

If MW2 had Theatre Mode I would make love to it.

...sweet sweet love

Tell me about it, triple kill spray with the RPD on Rundown while capping B flag by myself.

like.
    a.
    fcuking.
    boss.

MW3 needs theatre, and Terminal, I'd have sex with that map

seriously, MW2 just cant be beaten for fun when you get a good game going, won 200-199 on domination on Favela there, triple cap at the end to come back, minmum tubing, no bull****, people taking out air support,working as a team,not pushing the spawns, fcuking glorious

• Advertisement

k9uya0.jpg

:D

groundwar domination on scrapyard

Advertisement