Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Hmm, probably a little late in the night, but if anyones online for the next few hours, I'm in the mood to play in a party and gonna be on for probably the next 2 hours. Add me! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,058 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Some great games and some tight wins last night with the usual suspects! :D

Preferring the tight games to be honest - less chance of the other team rage-quitting and then getting lag to f*ck or alternatively someone who is host dashboarding on the other side. Keeps ya on your toes and makes you appreciate the win more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

me and andy had a pretty rough game of dom last night waiting for the lads to get on . team of tools running around like headless chickens getting slaughtered and not even focusing on taking flags . had kill streak after kill streak coming in at us and still managed to win by the skin of our teeth....200-199 with a last second cap on c making the difference :) delighted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭SEORG

Hi all,

Do ye mostly play Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2?

Cheers.

My GT is Sodacake.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

SEORG wrote: »
    Hi all,

Cheers.

My GT is Sodacake.

I suggest you add people from the sharing gamertags thread if you're looking for people to play with.

We're never short on numbers so not many of the lads go to that thread and add people.

I don't anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Hi all was playing mw2 last night on estate...next thing i hear some cork guys ripping the piss out of a load of english lads,there was about six of us....kicked there ..'kin asses too.....oh how i laughed:D:D:D
    Bigballzben and slimsteve...nice work guys nice work:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

SEORG wrote: »
    Hi all,

Cheers.

My GT is Sodacake.

I mostly play MW2 these days but dip in and out of Blops as well, and WAW occasionally, will send you an invite later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

krudler wrote: »
    I mostly play MW2 these days but dip in and out of Blops as well, and WAW occasionally, will send you an invite later

I'll be on BO later but plan on jumping across to MW2 at some stage so will join you.

dont you just love when the enemy team calls in an emergency airdrop just after you get your harriers :D triple bomb run ftw

dont you just love when the enemy team calls in an emergency airdrop just after you get your harriers :D triple bomb run ftw

We both nailed them with airstrikes, was fun! Some jammy ****er got my with an airstrike when I was on about 20 kills and still in my chopper, the c**t!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Anyone coming on now?

Anyone coming on now?

I'll be back on MW2 a bit later, think Krudler will be too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Be on BO or MW2 later don't mind after the City match, throw us an invite. Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Gotta say I'm loving the mac11.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

good couple of games on domination last night with Everlats, lazyfingers happy kilmore etc. my last game of dom we won 200-59 or something like that on Grid. had a great kill on B set a claymore in front of the truck and one of them did that jumping to to your stomach thing to capture B and landed right on the claymore, I'll upload it tonight.

Been playing nothing but ground war on MW2 the last few nights, fcuking loving it, 3 games in a row went 40+ kills on domination last night. Skidrow, how I love thee

Been playing nothing but ground war on MW2 the last few nights, fcuking loving it, 3 games in a row went 40+ kills on domination last night. Skidrow, how I love thee

ah modern warfare ...how i missed you . had some pratty dic* annoying me last night . i told Anne Frank id go witching in his memory as he hasnt got modern warfare and couldnt join in the craic . this upset one of the other players something pro . got a message calling me a twat . so i said right no more witching . sniped the next game in quarry . ac-130 in under 2 minutes. decided this time im a camper . switched out to scar-h for some running gunning . ac-130 within 4 minutes . he left the game :)
    sent him a lovely message saying 3 games, 3 different playstyles and 3 times i pwned you....id have left the game early too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

sierra117x wrote: »
    ah modern warfare ...how i missed you . had some pratty dic* annoying me last night . i told Anne Frank id go witching in his memory as he hasnt got modern warfare and couldnt join in the craic . this upset one of the other players something pro . got a message calling me a twat . so i said right no more witching . sniped the next game in quarry . ac-130 in under 2 minutes. decided this time im a camper . switched out to scar-h for some running gunning . ac-130 within 4 minutes . he left the game :)
    sent him a lovely message saying 3 games, 3 different playstyles and 3 times i pwned you....id have left the game early too

You were on form pal. I enjoyed those few games. That sniper clan were useful, annoying on the bigger maps but we held our own on the others - considering was only 3 of us.

Enigma IE wrote: »
    You were on form pal. I enjoyed those few games. That sniper clan were useful, annoying on the bigger maps but we held our own on the others - considering was only 3 of us.

yeah well we didnt know how to counter it properly in the first match but we came back strong on the other 2 . what a bunch of camping loosers though i remember one getting a triple from one of the medium ac-130 shells by firing it in the window at the back of skidrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Havent played since Monday :eek: Gonna get on for a few hours tonight and
    get MW2 back from a mate, looks like i'm missin out on alot of fun :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

IPAM wrote: »
    looks like i'm missin out on alot of fun :P

Sure are man, ya missed a game where me and a few lads ended up against a Boards teammm... oh wait :P

I can't resist, when I saw the lot of yis in the lobby I tried getting my mates to back out. I thought we had no chance but...

Sorry lads ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,145 ✭✭✭✭beertons

i lost connection to host there, then the game froze. that'll do me for the night. good games lads. we lost a dubious one, one has to wonder!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

FunkZ wrote: »
    Sure are man, ya missed a game where me and a few lads ended up against a Boards teammm... oh wait :P

I can't resist, when I saw the lot of yis in the lobby I tried getting my mates to back out. I thought we had no chance but...

Sorry lads ;)

Two of ye noobtubing B flag constantly and another two cemented to the rock cliff.

We were obviously outplayed

x43r0 wrote: »
    Two of ye noobtubing B flag constantly and another two cemented to the rock cliff.

Pathetic if true.

Pathetic Ross? It's a game, get a grip.
    x43r0 wrote: »

If there are people on the cliff, you take them down with a sniper from the back of the ruins. That cliff is the easiest thing to deal with in this game. I love when the opposition goes back to the cliff repeatedly, easy kills.

If there are people using the grenade launcher attachment, wear a flack jacket. Both are there for a reason. Grenade launchers are a beast in a game like Domination, and just because someone uses them doesn't mean it's because they can't fire a gun.

Two of the lads on my team also had two bars connections while eveyone else in the game had four bar connections.

The score was somewhere in the range of 130 - 200. 'Outplayed' is the right word, your sarcasm doesn't do it justice.

I just wish I used Ghost and Second Chance while whipping out a noobtube... the replies would have been fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Oooo s**ts gettin real!!! :pac:

If there are people on the cliff, you take them down with a sniper from the back of the ruins. That cliff is the easiest thing to deal with in this game. I love when the opposition goes back to the cliff repeatedly, easy kills.

If there are people using the grenade launcher attachment, wear a flack jacket. Both are there for a reason. Grenade launchers are a beast in a game like Domination, and just because someone uses them doesn't mean it's because they can't fire a gun.

Two of the lads on my team also had two bars connections while eveyone else in the game had four bar connections.

The score was somewhere in the range of 130 - 200. 'Outplayed' is the right word, your sarcasm doesn't do it justice.

I just wish I used Ghost and Second Chance while whipping out a noobtube... the replies would have been fun.

I would reply to this but i'd be banned by Stalin & Hitler.

My previous post sums what you done up and i won't repeat it again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

not-this-again.jpg

celtic723 wrote: »
    I would reply to this but i'd be banned by Stalin & Hitler.

And what are their Boards names? ;)
    celtic723 wrote: »
    My previous post sums what you done up and i won't repeat it again.

Aye, it was a terrific post. Well done.

• Advertisement

1zqudxy.jpg

Advertisement