Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

celtic723 wrote: »
    I would reply to this but i'd be banned by Stalin & Hitler.

My previous post sums what you done up and i won't repeat it again.

You cause far too much friction on this forum and calling the mods names does you no favours. It's not your first ban, or first infraction here, you spend time trolling when you could be contributing. Take a month off. Next ban from this forum is permanent.

If anyone spots a re-reg of the celtic723 account posting here please let me know.

EDIT: I take no pleasure in banning people from this forum, especially our regular users but you cause far too much friction to ignore! When you return from your ban take a chill pill before you post here :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

r3nu4l wrote: »
    EDIT: I take no pleasure in banning people from this forum, especially our regular users but you cause far too much friction to ignore! When you return from your ban take a chill pill before you post here :(

I bet you enjoyed that one tho :D I know i would have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyone on tonight? will on after 10pm when I finish work, unless I decide to head out, in which case I'll be on at 3am, drunk :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

krudler wrote: »
    Anyone on tonight? will on after 10pm when I finish work, unless I decide to head out, in which case I'll be on at 3am, drunk :D

I'll be on from about half 8 till prob 11 or 12. Not too late though gotta be up for work at half 3 again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

x43r0 wrote: »
    I'll be on from about half 8 till prob 11 or 12. Not too late though gotta be up for work at half 3 again
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Come on the ps and I'll take you up on that offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Come on the ps and I'll take you up on that offer :)

[XBox 360] About last night........

tumblr_ld3pi21nax1qa02x4o1_1280.png?1291843175

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I asked him if he had ps and mw2 still. We agreed to play since the patch came out ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Theres me thinking celtic was probably the worst sore winner ever. He takes loser title as well.

Noobtubes for teh win!

*Totters back to unmodded forum*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

nice one mod dude

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Theres me thinking celtic was probably the worst sore winner ever. He takes loser title as well.

Noobtubes for teh win!

:confused::confused::confused: He wasnt in the game
    :confused::confused::confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

IPAM wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused: He wasnt in the game
    :confused::confused::confused:

Yet he still managed to have a bitch and a moan? Even though he wasn't there?

Good game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Noobtubes for teh win!

Don't talk ill about a guy who cannot defend himself, it's poor manners.

Noobtubes for teh win!

Take a seven day forum break for personal abuse and abuse of a user who can't defend themselves.
    CORaven wrote: »
    Don't talk ill about a guy who cannot defend himself, it's poor manners.
    Exactly.
    Magill wrote: »
    I bet you enjoyed that one tho :D
    Not really, I know celtic723 has no time for me but I have nothing against him. Seriously (in case anyone thinks I'm being sarcastic) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Am pretty sure Celtic will be reading here, and is making a mental note of all posts about him and will defend himself on his return, with a big long post, with a haters gonna hate picture at the end.

Let's move on...no more chat about celtic723.

So....... ditching CoD last night turned out fruitful in the end :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

theres either a major difference in the quality of ps3 players and xbox 360 players or theres a big case of host advantage on the ps3 because i effed up psn last night ! ha although i made such a ba**s of it sometimes .....hold square to pick up gun .....square ....wtf:confused:!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

More action on the dancefloor? Haha! That was the funniest thing that's ever happened online! :D

Always good to know when someone is gettin some :D

• Advertisement

IPAM wrote: »
    Always good to know when someone is gettin some :D

Well given the quality of performances I was putting in on CoD last night I thought I made the right decision.

Making up for lost CoD tonight though, will be on early enough for the evening

Same, should be on bout 8. Hope i'm on before the party is full, tis s**t waitin for someone to leave,
    also s**t when ya get thrown in against boardsies randomly, happened twice last night FFS :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sierra117x wrote: »
    theres either a major difference in the quality of ps3 players and xbox 360 players or theres a big case of host advantage on the ps3 because i effed up psn last night ! ha although i made such a ba**s of it sometimes .....hold square to pick up gun .....square ....wtf:confused:!!!!

square is in the exact same place button was as X on the 360 pad, only thing I had to get used to was the l2 and r2 triggers for aiming and shooting instead of l1 and r1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I just remembered I called in 3 SR71's last night in a dom match on summit :D Finally have my 2 win/loss, have to work on k/d now :p

Oh, and ever since I started using the famas, all other guns just seem crap :p My trusty ak47 doesn't even feel that great anymore :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

square is in the exact same place button was as X on the 360 pad, only thing I had to get used to was the l2 and r2 triggers for aiming and shooting instead of l1 and r1
    i know ya i was just being a spastic in my first couple of games. the triggers too where so weird kept feeling like my fingers where about to slip off . got used to it in the end and was well worth it. guess i was expecting a gulf of differences though......never played a ps3 before ....EVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Just beat a clan and after the match Petescb played the Rocky song through his mic, laughed like a mutha****a!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ah I love the rocky films
    One of ye should have said this down the mic too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Hey guys,
    was gonna pick up MW1 for ps3 and start my marathon of COD as an alternative to BC2, are the psn and COD servers cracked/broken in to or has all this been stopped since the recent psn update do ye know?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Hey guys,
    was gonna pick up MW1 for ps3 and start my marathon of COD as an alternative to BC2, are the psn and COD servers cracked/broken in to or has all this been stopped since the recent psn update do ye know?

I personally don't know but you might get better info in the ps3 thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056005722&page=304

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I personally don't know but you might get better info in the ps3 thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056005722&page=304

:p oops, that was dumb of me.....:D

Advertisement