Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I'm pretty sure there are now a good number of players who absolutely hate the Mac11 after being MacDaddied by a few of us tonight! :D Best SMG by far, or at least most fun! :D Don't think I lost a game all night when in party.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I'm pretty sure there are now a good number of players who absolutely hate the Mac11 after being MacDaddied by a few of us tonight! :D Best SMG by far, or at least most fun! :D Don't think I lost a game all night when in party.

Was using it on Sunday night with some of the lads, great craic once you have extended mags and scavenger on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Long live the MacDaddy...or at least till the game is over:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Cossax wrote: »
    Was using it on Sunday night with some of the lads, great craic once you have extended mags and scavenger on!

Yep, exactly what I was using! :D It's the kinda weapon that pisses you off when someone kills you with it I think haha, so great fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Hmm... I've yet to use it :P I just started with the last smg... karpris? a few days ago. I thought it was awesome with warlord pro scavanger pro and ninja or marathon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone on tonight? either MW2 or Blops, havent played blops in a while so gonna try get back into it

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

^

It's called the MacAdeeeeeeee lads, get with the programme :cool: :pac:

Good to see others trying other SMG's instead of the generic typical ones ie: 74u, and yep.. Scavenger and SOH is the way to go for sure. Kaparis is a pretty sweet SMG as well IMO. So much more satisfying putting in good scores with the lesser guns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

redman85 wrote: »
    sweet video man ......kinda wanna use the mac 11 now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

redman85 wrote: »
    Long live the MacDaddy...or at least till the game is over:D

Did this obsession all start that time you were going for the contract during the double xp

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Did this obsession all start that time you were going for the contract during the double xp

Probably but...

MACDADDYING FCUKERS FOR LIFE!

I'll be later on tonite from 9ish onwards,black ops,mw2 maybe even zombies,I'm easy*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Interesting 20 mins on BLOPS with Redman and Happi Kimore

We had a hacker :mad: who nearly cried when we called him up on it :pac:

his last 5 games KD were like .3, .7, .4, .7, 13.0 :rolleyes:
    Think Happi is uploading it later, I litterally shot him about 8-10 times stopped for a
    second to reload, shot again 3-4 times while Happi shot from the other side and..... nothing, hit markers but no damage :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

IPAM wrote: »
    Interesting 20 mins on BLOPS with Redman and Happi Kimore

We had a hacker :mad: who nearly cried when we called him up on it :pac:

his last 5 games KD were like .3, .7, .4, .7, 13.0 :rolleyes:
    Think Happi is uploading it later, I litterally shot him about 8-10 times stopped for a
    second to reload, shot again 3-4 times while Happi shot from the other side and..... nothing, hit markers but no damage :mad:

Make sure to report his ass. Hope he gets a nice long ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

heres the vid of the hacker, i put a full clip of commando into and nothing. then i show a clip trough the hackers view

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJnL3X0IiY0

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-adviceprofessoroak-singlemothers.jpg
    Relevant to last night's banter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ugglasdav wrote: »
    heres the vid of the hacker, i put a full clip of commando into and nothing. then i show a clip trough the hackers view

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJnL3X0IiY0

dont think naming and shaming is permitted round here, what an assbag though

Pretty good games of zeds with Perrin V2, cfcpower and Rosscfc88. Got to 24 with 3 people and 22 with 4. The chaos in the second game was fun when it happened. I woke up this morning and realised that I should have upgraded the 'camera' for the extra ammo. It was a bit crap how we were ammo starved in the last two rounds and the random box was a bit merciless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

CORaven wrote: »
    Pretty good games of zeds with Perrin V2, cfcpower and Rosscfc88. Got to 24 with 3 people and 22 with 4. The chaos in the second game was fun when it happened. I woke up this morning and realised that I should have upgraded the 'camera' for the extra ammo. It was a bit crap how we were ammo starved in the last two rounds and the random box was a bit merciless.
    always handy to have a gun off the wall so you can pick up ammo . although you end up forking out 4500 a round just topping up the one gun if its upgraded . and you'l need it upgraded. what map did you play it on ?

sierra117x wrote: »
    always handy to have a gun off the wall so you can pick up ammo . although you end up forking out 4500 a round just topping up the one gun if its upgraded . and you'l need it upgraded. what map did you play it on ?

We were on Ascension. There are not that great guns on the map bar the AK74u and the M16. We had some great guns from the box: two FALs, two Rayguns two G-devices, a set of dolls, the Thundergun and a few LMGs. Then it started spewing out crap snipers and crossbows. The great thing was that we got as far as we did by brute force and not by running in rings with the MP5K point whoring, which is fairly awesome. But if we had we may have had better odds of getting lucky with chance.
    If you can recommended a gun that has a decent damage output I am all ears.

• Advertisement

Relevant to a few nights ago when playing with coraven and floyd.
    I didn't entirely trust that brofessor guy,he breeds guys like this

q13S3.jpg

Lmao :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Machop used Pound.

It's Super Effective!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

^

It's called the MacAdeeeeeeee lads, get with the programme :cool: :pac:

Good to see others trying other SMG's instead of the generic typical ones ie: 74u, and yep.. Scavenger and SOH is the way to go for sure. Kaparis is a pretty sweet SMG as well IMO. So much more satisfying putting in good scores with the lesser guns.

I dont use SMGs all that much... i've tried a few out for a few games. 74u, Kaparis, Spectre, Dual wielding Scorpians etc... I haven't really liked any of them.

But put the Mac11 on the other day....... pawnage!!!!! Absolutely love the gun. It's sooo accurate and easy to use. Obviously it suits small maps best. I've only used it on stadium up till now (black ops disk broke and can only use First Strike maps... go figure) but have had some great games with it.
    Had 15 defends in one game (Obviously the other team were crap... I think I had a good number of caps as well)
    I'm pretty sure that's the highest number of defends I've ever seen in the game though.... Maybe I should youtube de mad skillz :cool:

jimbling wrote: »
    I dont use SMGs all that much... i've tried a few out for a few games. 74u, Kaparis, Spectre, Dual wielding Scorpians etc... I haven't really liked any of them.

But put the Mac11 on the other day....... pawnage!!!!! Absolutely love the gun. It's sooo accurate and easy to use. Obviously it suits small maps best. I've only used it on stadium up till now (black ops disk broke and can only use First Strike maps... go figure) but have had some great games with it.
    Had 15 defends in one game (Obviously the other team were crap... I think I had a good number of caps as well)
    I'm pretty sure that's the highest number of defends I've ever seen in the game though.... Maybe I should youtube de mad skillz :cool:

It does but it is manageable on maps like Jungle for example(as I showed when I posted a vid up of me going 25-2). Had many games on the likes of Jungle, Villa, Launch and so on getting a 10 K/D fairly comfortably with it. All about the movement when on those type of maps - when to move forward, when to sit tight, etc.

About last night... well how does 3 red rings sound!!! :mad:

Had 1 quick game with Everlast n Redman, just about to start 2nd game with near full party n bam!!

2-3 weeks for repair, what a load of b****x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

About last night... well how does 3 red rings sound!!! :mad:

Had 1 quick game with Everlast n Redman, just about to start 2nd game with near full party n bam!!

2-3 weeks for repair, what a load of b****x

Unlucky man, at least Microsoft acknowledges there's a problem with the older x360s . Unlike a certain Sony :mad:

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Unlucky man, at least Microsoft acknowledges there's a problem with the older x360s . Unlike a certain Sony :mad:

They have an extended warranty of 3 years which is grand because I bought mine in 2009.... grand I say.... p***s said the warranty started in 2007!!! I'd never even heard of an xbox in '07, seriously, have to find proof of purchase to get it sorted. The GF got it for me so I doubt theres any hope :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

They have an extended warranty of 3 years which is grand because I bought mine in 2009.... grand I say.... p***s said the warranty started in 2007!!! I'd never even heard of an xbox in '07, seriously, have to find proof of purchase to get it sorted. The GF got it for me so I doubt theres any hope :mad:

If you ring them with the serial number , they will be able to tell you when it was made and possibly when it was sold, you wont need proof of purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Alot of places scan the serial on the xbox when sold. So if you go back to where you got it, they should be able to tell you when it was bought etc.
    Know a few lads that did it. No receipt , nothing.

Advertisement