Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I reckon you're just winding yourselves up by joining them in the lobby afterwards as yourself, far better pretending to be some granny from a retirement home and make them feel like sh*t that an 87 year old granny pushed them so hard.

Makes their victory hollow and confuses them, those guys in that lobby were braindead. Rio Ferdinand would have outwitted them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Just after playing COD4. So much better than Blops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

For the first time in memory, since playing with boardsies, we lost twice last night. It was unfair as it was 5 on 6. We lost the first game against them, switched classes and killstreaks around then won the second game but the victory was short lived as we lost the 3rd game 201-194.

Despite losing, the games were great! Was really nice to be tested after about a year or so of utter stomping.

Good games all. Will be on later

Cheer for invite last night ELKAT, was already in a party, cheers again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Cheer for invite last night ELKAT, was already in a party, cheers again.

No worries man. I saw you were in a party but figured it was worth a shot anyways :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Jeasus lads, I only need one invite to see if I'm playing with ya's! :P Was on with mates tonight, sorry if I didn't write back to any messages :)

• Advertisement

Had some crackin games last night! We were going for contracts so played a bit of everything, was a nice change I must say.

Played some S'n'D for a bit last night with some class act random English dude. He was abolutely beast at it.

*back out, reform party with said beast player, continue beasting .....even more so*

Some really enjoyable games. Only lost the one because some monkey on our team killed the last guy and failed to defuse the bomb :confused:

Got a very gruesome game winning killcam last night, direct impact crossbow bolt to a prone enemy's head. Just wished his head exploded like a MK fatality. Crossbow's are pretty good with Scavenger & SoH you get 5 or 6 to start with and you can replenish them with scavenger pro, they only suck when your teammates kill a stuck enemy before the bolt explodes! Very handy for cleaning out obvious camping rooms, or keeping enemies on the defensive, I think in one game I got 12 or 13 kills with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,058 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

yimrsg wrote: »
    Got a very gruesome game winning killcam last night, direct impact crossbow bolt to a prone enemy's head. Just wished his head exploded like a MK fatality. Crossbow's are pretty good with Scavenger & SoH you get 5 or 6 to start with and you can replenish them with scavenger pro, they only suck when your teammates kill a stuck enemy before the bolt explodes! Very handy for cleaning out obvious camping rooms, or keeping enemies on the defensive, I think in one game I got 12 or 13 kills with it.

Hilarious kill in fairness.

You should definitely upload it :D:D:D

everlast75 wrote: »
    You should definitely upload it :D:D:D

+1

Won't get round to it for a while I'll be doing some surfing/drowning/drinking down in kerry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,058 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

yimrsg wrote: »
    Won't get round to it for a while I'll be doing some surfing/drowning/drinking down in kerry!

I can assure you, you have my sympathies :mad:

P.S. If you see Christy, ask him to get some guitar lessons off his brother....

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Q. Any of you's still play COD4? Might borrow it of a mate for the weekend if PSN is still it down :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Q. Any of you's still play COD4? Might borrow it of a mate for the weekend if PSN is still it down :P

same ^^^

but black ops shud be here by sat :)

My GT: Scody94
    will add a few of yiz if ye dont mind :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

if anyones on MW2 jump into my current session, theres a guy on my team who just got his third nuke.

in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

krudler wrote: »
    if anyones on MW2 jump into my current session, theres a guy on my team who just got his third nuke.

in a row.

That's pretty sweet, legit I'm assuming?
    If they tube their way to it they usually leave the lobby straight after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Cossax wrote: »
    That's pretty sweet, legit I'm assuming?
    If they tube their way to it they usually leave the lobby straight after.

definitely,I got thrown into the first game midway and he was 35-1 and one of the enemy team had 20 odd deaths so I thought there might be boosting shenanigans but I followed him for a little bit the next game and he was raping. he went 63-6 in one game on domination,next highest guys kills were 28 and I had 19. beastly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Without a doubt the most fun you can have on an xbox is playing team tactical objectively with three friends. Really gets your blood flowing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Just a little bump. If you have any good clips for the Boards Montage could you please PM Shammy to record them.
    Shammy wrote: »
    I've only got 3 clips , i'm waiting to get more before before i upload them.

Come on lads pm me !!!!!

Scody94 wrote: »
    My GT: Scody94

Glad to have ya on board.

Games last night were amazing. iMuse got it on the head when he called it a K/D booster. GW is the bees freakin knees, full of noobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Thought I'd bump this seeing as, unlike some other consoles, we were all online together last night and kicking ass, as usual.

We've been regulating killstreaks a bit more to prevent such a large backlog of choppers waiting to be called it, it's ridiculous at times! Also annoying that you can't call in killstreaks in any order you like, booo!

Also, Floyd and Perrin were dolphin diving all over the shop last night on Discovery and Stadium, across chasms and out windows IIRC. :D

• Advertisement

Scody94 wrote: »
    same ^^^

but black ops shud be here by sat :)

My GT: NomNomSugar

corrected my GT above wouldnt mind a few games tonite if theres room have add a few of yiz already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Some great games of GW again last night, Players on the other team going 0-40 lol :D
    You know things are good when there is a queue of blackbirds and chopper gunners that dont get called in.

Thought I'd bump this seeing as, unlike some other consoles, we were all online together last night and kicking ass, as usual.

We've been regulating killstreaks a bit more to prevent such a large backlog of choppers waiting to be called it, it's ridiculous at times! Also annoying that you can't call in killstreaks in any order you like, booo!

Awesome games of GW. Absolutely loving it lately. Got a new killstreak last night, 44.

Had to change my Killstreak set up. As above, the backlog was insane. One game I think Ross had 2/3 Blackbirds and 2 Chopper Gunners, 1 had 2 Blackbirds and 1 Chopper Gunner and iMuse had a Blackbird too :eek:

New Killstreak set up for GW is:

Mortar Team - Just drop it on whatever flag they have.

Rolling Thunder - Just drop it on whatever flag they have

Attack Dogs - Who the fuck cares where they go, they eat peoples!!

Much rather running with dogs as I can let them go to town at the same time as me :cool:

**New TV in the bedroom for the missus was one of my best purchases. Ever**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Also, Floyd and Perrin were dolphin diving all over the shop last night on Discovery and Stadium, across chasms and out windows IIRC. :D

Nice to see you guys taking a leaf out of the Pro Gamer Thread (PS3 Last Night) and start to rely on gunskills over noob killstreaks :D

Much more fun for all when everyones running lower KS's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

About last night....it was retarded :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Magill wrote: »
    Nice to see you guys taking a leaf out of the Pro Gamer Thread (PS3 Last Night) and start to rely on gunskills over noob killstreaks :D

Much more fun for all when everyones running lower KS's.

LULZ!

celtic723 wrote: »
    LULZ!

They're so Pro they breaked the interwebz :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

celtic723 wrote: »
    LULZ!

You'd be lucky to topscore once a session in our groups ;)

Nice to see you guys.....start to rely on gunskills over noob killstreaks :D

There is nothing n00bish about dropping a Rolling Thunder on their spawn and picking up 6 (possibly 7, couldn't tell) kills!

• Advertisement

You'd be lucky to topscore once a session in our groups ;)

we all know thats Ade's job :P

Advertisement