Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Cossax wrote: »
    Chunky is a player, chnkylvr669 (or similar) is his XBox tag. And just normal tea-bagging!

Daz riaght....
    Oooooh no, none of them fancy triangly, 3-D motherf**kers:mad:

Oh my good christ, on joe.ie they are doing feature on beef, this is the opening sentence...
    Is there anything more manly than shoving a great big piece of meat in your mouth and feeling its warm juices run down your face?

....FFS:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

everlast75 wrote: »
    Funny f*cker too :D

Funny stuff listening to him glee over the fact he made 9 kills with his beloved riot shield!

Funny stuff listening to him glee over the fact he made 9 kills with his beloved riot shield!

He's always a man with the riot shield now. When I'm on expect some shenanigans with Throwing Knives chunky.

You and your circus act eh, you'll have the whole lot of us killed by distraction.......hmmmmm........your a MOLE?:eek:

P.s. im rarely on after 9:30 weeknights, if so the mrs beats the sh!t outta me and rubs biscuits in my hair:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,274 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

What kinda biscuits?

Rich tea would be acceptable, but jaffa cakes would be bang out of order!

Hope to get a good stint on tomorrow, fecking RPG/ACR/Cold-blooded thieving prestige!!!

Get the tables........
    Rich tea, but she dunks um first! Out of order is right, one of these days, i swear i'll tell her feck off, then we'll see who is a big girls panty hose....ooooh no not friggin me!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Somethin wrong with you chunky...

Is that right Cereal Rapist??!

:P:pac:

Touché! I tried youtubing Chunky Lover but nothing funny came up :-(

Chunky - 1
    Rapist - 0

• Advertisement

I think you'll find my fat ass can be found....

faaaap...fap....fapfapfapfap....fap....

Sweet f**k...

Who even recorded that?!?!

Made me LOL.........REALLY made me want a double cheeseburger from maccie d's, yno one thats been left aside for like 10 mins........ooooooooh baby, warm buttery toast!:eek:

Ah the month's subscription's up today. Sad to say I won't be renewing it - I'll be heading back to college in the next while and won't be around to us it enough. Boardsies, it's been awesome and I'll be on again in the near future!

Best,

PascalAhBoy. :D

All the best with your future education! Been some pretty awesome games over the past few weeks!!

xxELKATSUMOTOxx

All the best with your future education! Been some pretty awesome games over the past few weeks!!

xxELKATSUMOTOxx

Heading into 3rd year, so not going back as such! :)

Been cool the few games we shared.....nobody ever made me feel so........good!:p

chnkylvr699

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

You and your circus act eh, you'll have the whole lot of us killed by distraction.......hmmmmm........your a MOLE?:eek:

P.s. im rarely on after 9:30 weeknights, if so the mrs beats the sh!t outta me and rubs biscuits in my hair:(

index.php?t=getfile&id=17303&private=0

LOL....I salut your wisdom Furiousimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFsSUFjB09S25jFzi3E0wtisVoYCt8sjB22xbHMNbryhZi0Kc&t=1&usg=__qWDxni2Mk75hewmsFrC6XWYuCHE=

• Advertisement

Best o luck Paschal, don't be a stranger round theses parts now, ya hear? :D

Cheers for the games last night - played progressively worse - so was carried by the rest o the lads. Like the armless man, I just wasn't feeling it.

I'll be back on around 8 pm later but will be sure to have had my ready-brek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

anyone on tonight lads? I havn't been on the last few nights due to my appendix going pop on saturday morning. Looking forward to playing again!:)

anyone on tonight lads? I havn't been on the last few nights due to my appendix going pop on saturday morning. Looking forward to playing again!:)

OOOOh, maybe it was a residual C4 you forgot you threw!? No I apologise for that sh!te, won't be on tonight, must have sex, or tidy my room,*looks around* where's that feckin list.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

OOOOh, maybe it was a residual C4 you forgot you threw!? No I apologise for that sh!te, won't be on tonight, must have sex, or tidy my room,*looks around* where's that feckin list.....

Call in for a game when you're finished on redtube

x43r0 wrote: »
    Call in for a game when you're finished on redtube

Lookin doubtful! This sex is taking forever! :eek:

• Advertisement

Sounds like someone is just slapping about with some string of wet spaghetti...

Wet spaghetti?!.............fap............fap....fapfapfap.....

I'd imagine you posting on this thread during.. just might be ruining the mood!?

"What's that honey??? No, no! It's nice - yeah... the reason I'm laughing is because - Cossax just posted something funny... hang on a second - I need to reply to it"

LMAOROFL..........it happened, with the bretheren before wenches pic!:D:pac:

Well, if you are going to do it... do it properly.

Get a harness for her back for your laptop :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Ya she has one of those things for carrying baby monkeys on your back, my laptop resembles a baby monkey.

I don't even know where to begin when I say this thread has spiraled into something horribly wrong...

I don't even know where to begin when I say this thread has spiraled into something horribly wrong...

What's the problem?

Chunky's talking about what happened last night ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'll be on this evening for quite a few games seen as I didn't get to play much yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

x43r0 wrote: »
    I'll be on this evening for quite a few games seen as I didn't get to play much yesterday

Yeah, me too. Seem to be on every second night recently, so it's game on tonight, but nothing on Friday again. Fancy a few games of Dom tonight.

Or as everlast and I would like to look at it, something horribly right!:eek:

Seeing as I missed out on chnky's girlfriend's monkey - back - laptop - holder the other night, I'm going to be on tonight to make up for it.

*that and my gf is working late :)

Sorry I wasn't able to join up last night... only managed to get in a few sneaky games last night.

Hope to get stuck in later for a good long stint.....
    then play some MW2 :D

Funny games last night. BORonic had some guy love. And we owned all but two games I think. Enjoyable night and great game of Favela early on when there was two boardsies on the other team. Perrin V2 was avoiding my throwing knife like the plague :p

Had some games last night starting off with Ross/Chunky etc. But when we split up the teams, my internet connection seemed to drop out and I was playing off one bar. So I dropped out and did a restart of my router and Xbox.

When I came back I ended up having some good games of Domination with Shammy and Blacky where I finally got 4 bars. I turned back on the 7-11-25 killstreaks and did okay a few times. On one game on Strike, I got killed straight off trying to lob a Semtex onto B flag, but stuck it to the wall in front of me and couldn't get off the car in time so blew myself up!! :o:D But then went on a run. We had B & C so I sat in the courtyard and covered the B flag. We had them spawning mostly in A. Anyway, I got the harrier, but it got blown up with me on 10 kills so I went looking for one more. There was a UAV up and I saw someone moving to the C flag, so I made my way over there. But my assumption that he'd go for the flag was wrong as he caught me coming through the gate between B & C. Bugger. An AC130 there would have been nice as they were pretty trapped up the back of A.

Another game of Dom soon after when I was playing with some randoms, back on Strike again, and this time I did get to my AC130, but I didn't get enough kills with it to get the Nuke. Ended up on 25-5 with the streak finishing at about the 20 mark I think, mostly because when I lauched it they were hiding in the Restaurant and I couldn't root them out from the angle the plane was at. (Chopper gunner would have been a better choice here).

Last close try saw me get to my AC130 again, but this time when I worked my way to a quiet spot in a back corner, the enemy called in a bloody Harrier that miraculously picked my quiet corner out. No way they knew I was there as I was running with the silenced Tar, and had gotten the last few kills before the AC via the Harrier. Just bad luck I guess.

Anyway, it was only for about 7-8 games where I had the nuke on and could actually go for it due to us being comfortable on 2 flags, and I did okay so I hope it's not to far away. I can't ignore the flags in Dom, so in tight games like one we had in Vacant, I won't play defensive when we need to cap a 2nd flag. That means the nuke isn't on in those games. But when we are comfortable on 2 flags, I was happy to sit back a bit and defend a zone and pick guys off. Those games were when I came closer to getting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Whenever i try to get nukes it always ends in failure, best way i've found is just play aggresively to your 7 kills and then move back. Any time i've ever "Defended" i'd either be starved of kills and not get them quick enough (twice i've been a couple of kills off a nuke, still in my ac130 and one of my teammates have called in theirs!). I've actually been using hardline/oma the last few days (Not going for nuke tho) and have been destroying with airsupport, soon as i get my pred i change to dangerclose and BOOM !

In one game of dom, i managed 3 ac130's, had 50+ kills from airsupport alone !

Wut?? :confused:

I think you meant WHAT!?:rolleyes:
    Really how some of ye manage to not eat yer own face from the inside out is a miracle!:P

I think calvin's left his Boards on in his pocket!

HAHAHAHA defo!^^^^^^:D

Magill wrote: »
    Whenever i try to get nukes it always ends in failure, best way i've found is just play aggresively to your 7 kills and then move back. Any time i've ever "Defended" i'd either be starved of kills and not get them quick enough (twice i've been a couple of kills off a nuke, still in my ac130 and one of my teammates have called in theirs!). I've actually been using hardline/oma the last few days (Not going for nuke tho) and have been destroying with airsupport, soon as i get my pred i change to dangerclose and BOOM !

In one game of dom, i managed 3 ac130's, had 50+ kills from airsupport alone !

Yeah, that OMA trick was discussed in another thread about getting your 1st nuke. I've just set it up for a normal class there last night in some random pub games, so might try it when I've gotten OMA Pro.

I wasn't playing very defensive at the start of the Dom, but did stay around the B flag in Strike to protect it. Got plenty of guys coming from A side to try to cap, so wasn't starved of kills per se. I only got cagey when I got the harriers/ac130 as I wanted to protect myself if possible.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Funny games last night. BORonic had some guy love. And we owned all but two games I think. Enjoyable night and great game of Favela early on when there was two boardsies on the other team. Perrin V2 was avoiding my throwing knife like the plague :p

Ya the amount of times I heard a knife ping off the ground or a wall when I was capping flags was crazy,although you got me in the end in vacant,although that was mad since it was outside in between all though crates,saw you with your back turned,went to knife you,somehow missed,you turn around and throwing knife me in the face,I was sickened to say the least.....

What does OMA pro get you?

What does OMA pro get you?

Just allows you load out quicker. Tis actually quite decent. I use it from time to time.

but dont tell anyone here or the pitchforks will be out

Ha right so. I'll be in for the night, must just drop some black babies off at the pool, shower, shave prop take a crap and I'll be on then!:cool::pac:

Ha right so. I'll be in for the night, must just drop some black babies off at the pool, shower, shave prop take a crap and I'll be on then!:cool::pac:

You must have something very wrong with you if you have to drop the cosby kids off at the pool then go for a dump 10 minutes later :)

Anyways, all jokes aside. I'll try get on tonight. Missed the last few days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you today, the one the only...............CORPORALKIELY99.........who is here to accept his award of noobtuber of the year after nailing not one, not two, nor 3 or 4 but 5 boardsies in one go last night.

(all donations graciously accepted)

Advertisement