Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Honestly, I just thought the game was bad. 3:05-3:09 in the match, there was clearly someone there and you did nothing about it.

When the Blackbird was up, you didn't take advantage of it.

At 10:16, what happened there? I understand the lag was bad and that had an affect on the score but that was just weird.

At 10:21, Instead of shooting the guy, you chose to throw a frag which doesn't do shít and you get killed by a guy further back.

A tendency to aim down sight in close range 1 on 1's. Hip firing is quite good on the Famas.

Of course lag was a big part in it but I thought the game was poor.

Didn't mean to start a cross platform tiff but I'll leave it at this:

LEG.png

MLEG.png
    Dont wanna look like a retard but what is Leg Gaming.That poor dog in the pic :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Honestly, I just thought the game was bad. 3:05-3:09 in the match, there was clearly someone there and you did nothing about it.

At 10:16, what happened there? I understand the lag was bad and that had an affect on the score but that was just weird.

At 10:21, Instead of shooting the guy, you chose to throw a frag which doesn't do shít and you get killed by a guy further back.

A tendency to aim down sight in close range 1 on 1's. Hip firing is quite good on the Famas.

]

Yeh, so what if he aim's down sight 1v1 close range, I do it aswell, its just instinct. Throwing a grenade instead of shooting someone, wow, big deal. There is no need to start gettin personal on the lad over a game.

He doesn't talk about you, or anyone else on the xbox behind their back. Your the one that started all this shiit. So ya can leave it out.

You can be Mr.Amazing all ya want, I play alot with Lee an if we are in a game an I'm watching his feed cause I got killed, he does brilliant with the shiite internet that he has to put up with. Well had to.

So instead of being a prick about it just leave it out. He isn't throwing personal attacks your way so I don't think its fair that you do it.

An if ya have a problem with me, ya can say it to me. Don't be a toss pot an say it behind me back to people like a Pre-Pube BaBa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

LEG.png

MLEG.png

Sorry , But WTF is Leg gaming ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Dont wanna look like a retard but what is Leg Gaming.That poor dog in the pic :(
    Scody94 wrote: »
    Sorry , But WTF is Leg gaming ??

I presume it's a play on words:
    Leg
    Leeg
    Leeg17
    Balfie wrote: »
    Yeh, so what if he aim's down sight 1v1 close range, I do it aswell, its just instinct. Throwing a grenade instead of shooting someone, wow, big deal. There is no need to start gettin personal on the lad over a game.

He doesn't talk about you, or anyone else on the xbox behind their back. Your the one that started all this shiit. So ya can leave it out.

You can be Mr.Amazing all ya want, I play alot with Lee an if we are in a game an I'm watching his feed cause I got killed, he does brilliant with the shiite internet that he has to put up with. Well had to.

So instead of being a prick about it just leave it out. He isn't throwing personal attacks your way so I don't think its fair that you do it.

An if ya have a problem with me, ya can say it to me. Don't be a toss pot an say it behind me back to people like a Pre-Pube BaBa.

I really don't know what Floyd said either to you or anyone else but to get so riled up about what is a throw-away remark just comes across as petty. You slag him off about personal remarks and then make one yourself just further paints you in a poor light.

I've slagged floyd loads of times (probably gets more than is warranted or fair) and he gives the same back to me and to everyone else as he sees fit. I doubt people would get so worked up if you heard someone in a lobby calling you a so-and-so. Why are you getting so mad about it now?

I've no axe to grind with people on either console, but I'd offer one piece of advice:

Better to say nothing and be considered a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Thank you for writing such a detailed and considered response.

I'll just preface this post now by that I didn't put it up because it was a 100-1 gameplay on Demo where I was aiming into where they spawned getting kills towards chopper/dogs (that I have never had turned on as a KS) but because it was a close fought win, after all it's not often you see a 201-200 domination gameplay. Having such a bad connection at the time means that I can't just run into a room all guns blazing, even if there is just 1 guy in there, because 74.9982% of the time I'll lose, even if I shoot first.

Seeing as you picked my video apart, I'll pick your post apart:
    3:05-3:09 in the match, there was clearly someone there and you did nothing about it.
    Nothing you say? I'm waiting for him to come into view, then when I didn't see him I went into the room. Nothing would be to run away and pretend he wasn't there.
    Unfortunately theatre mode doesn't show "connection interrupted" messages, one of the times it occured in that match happened then. Hardly gun sit in a corner like a scrub prone waiting for them to run past me, not my thing, thanks.
    Theatre mode isn't as accurate as live recording as others will agree, I probably knifed him and it didn't register, or jeez maybe I didn't see him?
    Can we get a frame-by-frame analysis there Jimmy? I had started cooking the frag as the enemy game into view. I'm hardly going to be throwing nades purposefully when I can get a clean cut gun kill. Anways, we all make mistakes :o

You'll see me taking out Spy Planes and the Care Package during the game. If any attack heli's, CUAV, Choppers or Gunships popeed up I'd be on them like there's no tomorrow. About the post saying we needed slayers, we had two Boardsies that did the job of slaying quite well, with objective based streaks, aswell as capping flags. To quote my video description "Anyways objective ftw!".

#Winning not killing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Ok so the game play is **** apart from the score (How close it was.). leeg (LEG) nothing personal but you're not that good. You are too cautious! Which makes a gameplay terrible,IMO, And can you not speak for yourself? Balfie Big man! Nothing to do with you, GTFO! Need a hug! :)
    Your game was DIRT! You should of posted ade's perspective at least he went positive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Ok so the game play is **** apart from the score (How close it was.). leeg (LEG) nothing personal but you're not that good. You are too cautious! Which makes a gameplay terrible,IMO, And can you not speak for yourself? Balfie Big man! Nothing to do with you, GTFO! Need a hug! :)
    Your game was DIRT! You should of posted ade's perspective at least he went positive.

Hi there Ben.

1. Balfie posted on his own accord. I could (but decided not to) say the same for Floyd, heck aren't you posting the same way as Balfie?

2. I know the gameplay was poor, did you not bother to see my other video? Its was more about winning (ie playing the objective) than getting a positive score if you cared to look at my video description and previous posts.

If it will please you that much I'll post a killwhore video where I only use 74u rapid fire, ghost with 8/9/11 and of course use rolling thunder cos a BB would help my team out so much. They can have all 3 flags if they want, I don't need them to get my precious puppies, winning's overrated these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

He can speak for himself, I'm sticking up for a mate just like you would do if it was your mate, actually wait, funny enough just like ya are doing now. It has got something to do with me when it involves personal attacks on a friend of mine. If its nothing to do with me then its definatly got sweet fuk all got to do with you either. So you starting with the LEG shiit is not needed., Its his name, just like yours is BenRobJohn, he's not going around saying that ya have more names than a pikey is he? No. So you can leave it out aswell. As for calling me a big man, No, I don't belive I am a "Big Man" I'm standing up for a mate, like any normal person would do. So don't start with personal attacks at me, trying to be a prick when it just makes ya look like a complete fool.

This all started cause what was said by an xbox player behind his back, if he had the opinion, he could have easily said it to Lee on a reply to the thread, instead of being a little girl an saying it behind his back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

he already explained he cant (or couldnt) go in all guns blazing on a crappy connection, whic is right, as you'd lose every 1v1 gunfight being a second behind the other guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

lol this is hilarious

/popcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LOL... must resist......

Kersmash wrote: »
    lol this is hilarious

/popcorn

heres some maltesers, whack them into it then move over and share

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Right, one warning. General rule of boards, don't be a dick. Otherwise infractions and bans will follow. Simple as that.

I will just say it is easy to criticize when someone is playing on a constant 1-2 bar. Occasionally 3 bar, albeit very briefly from what I've seen in the past.

Having played COD with Lee for a solid year now I honestly do not know how he has put up with his connection as he has done. Tbf, by far the worst I have ever seen.

Nonetheless he still puts in some great scores, is versatile and is one heck of a team player too.

Regarding the match itself, I'm fairly sure that was our first game of the day if memory serves me. If he's anything like me, it takes me a couple of games to settle in be it COD, FIFA and so on. The match was uploaded for the score, not the gameplay.

Sure it wasn't one of his best games, I don't think he has claimed that. We have all given away some stupid deaths and had some some stupid matches.
    It happens.

**** Balfie! Can you not post both in one video? I could post Hundreds of videos were i get at least a 8 K/D and still #WINNING with 4 to 5 caps.
    You can ask MAGIL who played with me.(He will prob lie to help his PS3 FRIENDS). Ask anybody I've played with on XBOX,I've never done that bad in a party!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Criticism doesn't equal a personal attack.
    Talking about a person you've never met before isn't talking behind their back.
    People have opinions (the last few pages of this thread has given plenty more now) of you and you might not like them.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Criticism doesn't equal a personal attack.
    Talking about a person you've never met before isn't talking behind their back.
    People have opinions (the last few pages of this thread has given plenty more now) of you and you might not like them.

Don't be so f**kin' precious people.

**** off jizzrag ya big ****ing jessy. :D :cool:

**** Balfie! Can you not post both in one video? I could post Hundreds of videos were i get at least a 8 K/D and still #WINNING with 4 to 5 caps.
    You can ask MAGIL who played with me.(He will prob lie to help his PS3 FRIENDS). Ask anybody I've played with on XBOX,I've never done that bad in a party!

really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

easy on the handbags there lads

:P

krudler wrote: »
    really?

In fairness krud i wouldn't trust magill as far as i'd throw him to be blatantly honest.

• Advertisement

celtic723 wrote: »
    **** off jizzrag ya big ****ing jessy. :D :cool:

Sh*t you saw me wussing out with my edit!

Balfie? It has nothing to do with you! I was talking to LEEG! Why is everybody(aka PS3 players) getting their Knickers in a twist,Everybody thinks the game play was dirt,so what's the prob!

Krudler play some BLOPS 2moro or i'll play MW2 and show you how it's done! Beatch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

popcorn.gif

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

As said above, he has to be on his connection. It's something that if you don't get, you need to experience cause it's truly horrendous. He has UPC now, as I've said many a time throughout the forum that his gameplay will massively improve now on.

Judging him on one game is harsh as well when again, it was entirely about the final score and not his gameplay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Not gonna lie... i kept up with you using ****ty killstreaks and no pro perks on my first night playing on the xbox.. your nothing special ;)

If you've watched the vid there was only 3 in their party and at least 4 of the other team were clan members. From what i can tell you guys dont play domination unless you have a full party of 6 so its unlikey you've ever had a proper game. What you guys do is not hard, its just a spawn trap vs ****ty players. You also run dogs/gunship every game and get most of your kills from your killstreaks (I laughed when people were complaining that i was chopperblocking them with attack choppers LOL), it doesnt impress me in fairness.

This has gone a bit OOT, floyd was being a d!ck about lee, end of. I probably shouldnt have said anything... but sure im a d!ck aswel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Scody94 wrote: »
    popcorn.gif

Pro :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I like cake, jus sayin :/

won't be on tonight too many pints and too tired after match, will be on for plenty of 2x xp tomorrow :)

Magill wrote: »
    Not gonna lie... i kept up with you using ****ty killstreaks and no pro perks on my first night playing on the xbox.. your nothing special ;)

If you've watched the vid there was only 3 in their party and at least 4 of the other team were clan members. From what i can tell you guys dont play domination unless you have a full party of 6 so its unlikey you've ever had a proper game. What you guys do is not hard, its just a spawn trap vs ****ty players. You also run dogs/gunship every game and get most of your kills from your killstreaks (I laughed when people were complaining that i was chopperblocking them with attack choppers LOL), it doesnt impress me in fairness.

This has gone a bit OOT, floyd was being a d!ck about lee, end of.

There is so much winning in that post. :pac::pac::pac:

I haven't seen you post any more updates on your xbox combat record stats?

I wonder why that is? Good few negative games lately i see and a massive drop in the k/d.

Damn those pesky ****ty xbox players.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Magill wrote: »

This has gone a bit OOT, floyd was being a d!ck about lee, end of.

says the fella showin off his k/d n w/l after a night of playin with boardsies...

Advertisement