Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I want some tachitos

100px-Crazy_old_man.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

celtic723 wrote: »
    There is so much winning in that post. :pac::pac::pac:

I haven't seen you post any more updates on your xbox combat record stats?

I wonder why that is? Good few negative games lately i see and a massive drop in the k/d.

Damn those pesky ****ty xbox players.

Watch the games ;) Kipiras + Sniping ftw.

I think you finished above me once in the 10-15 games i played with you... you really cant talk...
    IPAM wrote: »
    says the fella showin off his k/d n w/l after a night of playin with boardsies...

That was me proving a point that us weakling PS3 boys can do what you lot do on the xbox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

So Magil you think you could play against us (boards group) on your own? Doubt it! I finished top of team everytime i've play with you, except once! Go through your recent games and check!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Magill wrote: »
    Watch the games ;) Kipiras + Sniping ftw.

I think you finished above me once in the 10-15 games i played with you...

Was that the one game where you didn't get host?

LOLOLOLOLOLLL....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Balfie? It has nothing to do with you! I was talking to LEEG! Why is everybody(aka PS3 players) getting their Knickers in a twist,Everybody thinks the game play was dirt,so what's the prob!

If it has nothin to do with me, then what the sweet fuk are you gettin involved for? Oh wait I know, your standing up for a friend. The gameplay was to show how close it was, an if ya actually look at the video you will see him lag all over the place, why don't you get yourself a little a little dongle an see how amazing that you do with your amazing skills that ya obviously have. Stop being a cock cause that's all that you are doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Magill ease up on the winky face. You're making everyone uncomfortable ffs....

Was that the one game where you didn't get host?

LOLOLOLOLOLLL....

Oh... back to that ole excuse eh :) Its ok... getting schooled by a PS3 newb is hard to take.. i forgive you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

20100920130245!Retard-Girl-My-favorite-color-IS-HAM.jpg

Balfie I said it was all about the score not the game. But LEG did very very poor,why didn't ADE upload it, It would a better perspective!

Oh... back to that ole excuse eh :) Its ok... getting schooled by a PS3 newb is hard to take.. i forgive you.

:pac::pac::pac:

Schooled? Tbh it was hard to concentrate on playing the game with you chewing your microphone and breathing down it like a paedophile in a schoolyard.

Some exercise may also be a good idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Krudler play some BLOPS 2moro or i'll play MW2 and show you how it's done! Beatch!

I don't own Blops anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balfie I said it was all about the score not the game. But LEG did very very poor,why didn't ADE upload it, It would a better perspective!

I posted about the game.

It's Lee or Leeg or Optic L33G (if you wish :pac:), not LEG thanks.

Ade didn't upload it because he hasn't got a PVR and PSN went down before I got a chance to record his perspective (which I said I would do if I got a chance).

Where's tallon?

Making tea i hope. YUSSSS!!!!!!!!:D

So LEG did you think it was a good game play?

Wait, to quote you. ''everyone thinks the gameplay is dirt'' so now you going back on yourself saying that it was about the score not the game. Your getting yourself into too much of a twist cause your trying too hard to be a cock.

:pac::pac::pac:

Schooled? Tbh it was hard to concentrate on playing the game with you chewing your microphone and breathing down it like a paedophile in a schoolyard.

Some exercise may also be a good idea.

hahaha, this is true :) i didnt realise how sensitive those xbox mics are... aww well.... was wrapped round my neck and the mic right under my nose ! They just dont stay bent.. unlike yourself ofc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

This will be my last post here responding to you, you're obviously just posting for a reaction from me, and that's not going to happen Ben :)

I thought overall the score was good, my gameplay bad. Please try and find a post from me stating otherwise.

If you want to keep up with the Leg we it is no bother to me to start calling ya a pikey. Stop being such a fukin cock towards the lad. He done fuk all on you.

lionKing.gif

What a ****ing film!

hahaha, this is true :) i didnt realise how sensitive those xbox mics are... aww well.... was wrapped round my neck and the mic right under my nose ! They just dont stay bent.. unlike yourself ofc.

homophobe are we?

• Advertisement

he never said it was to be fair, it was a vid about the score from what he said, hell I have tons of games where I went negative as hell but shot every bit of air support the enemy team got up down in seconds, theres more to being a good team player than racking up kills.

homophobe are we?

no, i do not fear you.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I don't have a PVR.

It was a bad game from my perspective, so I wouldn't upload it anyway if I were to own a PVR.

Lee, told myself and Lakeskeane he'd upload for the match for the score ages ago after we asked him to.

.......... and with that, thread locked. This thread has become a joke tbf. ill wade through the posts I haven't read later in the day and go from there. Will re-open asap. I'm off to bed.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Reading back, the thread was going along like this before the inevitable happened -

1304702439_biking-on-a-flodded-road.gif

Anywhoo..

Thread re-open.

Play nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Dam, I wish I had an xbox :(

I just wanna QS some n00bs :(

Tallon wrote: »

I just wanna QS some n00bs :(

MW2 looks prettier on the sexbox too, looks less washed out than the ps3 one and some of the textures are more details. levels like Afghan and Invasion are WAY brighter as well. am loving using the thermal on the Barrett at the mo, never really used the thermal scopes are i found they put my aim off but once you get the hang of them its great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Why don't you get one so? Given the breaches lately at Sony/PSN, I can imagine quite a few people will be switching over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Why don't you get one so? Given the breaches lately at Sony/PSN, I can imagine quite a few people will be switching over.
    Way to expensive, and I'm not going to move over Sony being attacked. It's not their fault

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Way to expensive, and I'm not going to move over Sony being attacked. It's not their fault

Who's fault is it??!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Enigma IE wrote: »

Tallon, I thought your stalker was trying to get you one ?

Advertisement