Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

That's who it was, was wracking my brain for ages trying to remember who it was still getting double xp into wednesday. I remember him saying he more or less knew all the gamertags off by heart as there was so few of them still getting the double xp at that stage.

He's a mad nut!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

dont you love when you get thrown into an almost finished game, think "I'll dick around in here until the next round when I can start from the beginning" then do some serious damage :pac: threw on my lightweight class on a ground war on Karachi, went 12-0, double headshot with the spas for the winning kill ftw :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

krudler wrote: »
    dont you love when you get thrown into an almost finished game, think "I'll dick around in here until the next round when I can start from the beginning" then do some serious damage :pac: threw on my lightweight class on a ground war on Karachi, went 12-0, double headshot with the spas for the winning kill ftw :D

Yep, had a great game like that the other day... only to find out it only saved half of it in theatre... was raging.

Joined a game of dom villa, my team were down 160-90ish, managed to get it back to 195-170ish... triple capped them and took the win 200-195. Had 3 caps and over 10 defends with around 30 kills... using the kiparis... raging.

If anyone knows why that keeps happening to me (Games not fully recording in theatre mode even when theres been no host migration), lemmi know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Magill wrote: »
    If anyone knows why that keeps happening to me , lemmi know.

Because you touch yourself!

:pac:

Because you touch yourself!

:pac:

Only when i think of you !!

860ish in the world at domination on xbox (This month, 4000 or something all time :D).... #winning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Magill wrote: »
    860ish in the world at domination on xbox (This month, 4000 or something all time :D).... #winning

No, #winning would mean you are first? :pac:

trollface.jpg

teeheehee

fjsanchez wrote: »
    No, #winning would mean you are first? :pac:

trollface.jpg

teeheehee

pfffff, first is overrated !!!

Arggghghghghgghgh, 1 kill short of a nuke when some clown commandoed me, first time I'd gone for one in ages too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,056 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

made it through 90% of a full prestige thanks to double xp.

Now - the lonely ranks of pre-14 level..

Famas, I hardly knew you.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

just to clear things up from last night

im not baldist. i just dont like bald women. i am the ringmaster but that title has nothing to do with wrestling . shammy i wasnt saying you should leave i was thinking you should stay longer to piss off the lads. personally i thrive on the 2 bar was great craic for me .
    clive you never said hello so you can take your "salami" turn it sideways and shove it :)

also i was a little drunk so sorry for any abuse that may or may not have been justified

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I think ye need to get decent broadband connections ;)

Yer upc is ****e :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

sierra117x wrote: »
    just to clear things up from last night

im not baldist. i just dont like bald women. i am the ringmaster but that title has nothing to do with wrestling . shammy i wasnt saying you should leave i was thinking you should stay longer to piss off the lads. personally i thrive on the 2 bar was great craic for me .
    clive you never said hello so you can take your "salami" turn it sideways and shove it :)

also i was a little drunk so sorry for any abuse that may or may not have been justified

Adam, your the RIMmaster. You don't like women at all, bald or otherwise icon10.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Adam, your the RIMmaster. You don't like women at all, bald or otherwise icon10.gif

I can confirm as i heard him saying before how he liked the purple helmut.

Shammy wrote: »
    I can confirm as i heard him saying before how he liked the purple helmut.
    The truth usually 'comes out' when someone has had a few gargles.

:eek::eek::eek:

it is getting a little warm in this closet with you AND me in here :p

it is getting a little warm in this closet with you AND me in here :p

Your in there on your son, I'm getting married remember, to a WOMAN ! wink.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

....I'm getting married remember....

Commiserations dude :p

Commiserations dude :p

I'll be including a clause in the pre-nup for a guaranteed minimum gaming time per month biggrin.gif

• Advertisement

Your in there on your son, I'm getting married remember, to a WOMAN ! wink.gif

your dedicated to getting a lifelong beard....well done man takes a lot of courage to commit to the one beard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

New highest killstreak in MW2 earlier, 43. Mostly gun kills, was running 3/5/7. Started off with the silenced mini-uzi and extended mags Striker and once both of those were exhausted I moved onto other people's weapons - ended up robbing 2 ACRs, a FAL and a P90 and went 46-3 when the game ended, killstreak intact at the end. :D

Also, apologies for not taking invites the last few nights, was either leaving or only on for a short time (like last night, Paddyman sent an invite but had an exam this morning so was a 30 minute head clearer!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 komamjutt

The contractions seem to be steadily at 12-15 minutes apart.
    I lost a lot of mucous last night and this morning it seems like after every contraction some more comes out.

your dedicated to getting a lifelong beard....well done man takes a lot of courage to commit to the one beard

Ah young Skywalker, you do have alot to learn wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

komamjutt wrote: »
    I lost a lot of mucous last night and this morning it seems like after every contraction some more comes out.

Wut?

Wut?
    A noob account (or perhaps an alternate account) who dropped in for a troll.

komamjutt wrote: »

are you having a baby while playing COD? hardcore.

"Congratulations... It's a noob" ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Careful, it only takes one pistol bullet to kill that baby

Advertisement