Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anonymous UCD rapper?

Options
  • 08-07-2010 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Did anyone else notice during the exams some guy called Mysterioux spitting rhymes on the toilet doors of the library, quinn and arts block down by LG?
    It was fairly bizzare even though his rhymes were quite good and fairly politically motivated; (talking about hugh brady's salary, UCD admin the state of the UCD Ag farm and general studant life). Don't know if it was a take the p!ss or not but I mentioned it to a few mates of mine and they all knew about it!
    I also heard rumours he was going to play the ucd ball, but thats obviously bull.
    Anyone else notice it or hear anything about him? I heard it was Jonny Cosgrave but again, rumour mill that is UCD!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

I can understand why he called himself Mysterioux; bosco101 doesn't really have that hip hop, chic vibe most artists like to portray to their audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Don't you hate pants?

Advertisement