Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork group to sing at opening of new Lasdowne Road - Help Needed!

Options
  • 08-07-2010 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

My mother's choral group "Ireland Unlimited" are in the in the last 5 of a competiton to sing at the opening of the new Lansdowne Road (or Aviva Stadium, whichever floats your boat!).

They are a Cork based group and it would be really class if they got to do it.

Just so you can see what they do before casting a vote, here is a video of them performing at the Cork Choral Festival in May:

If you have time, I would really appreciate it if you could cast a vote (or 5 ;)) for them. You need to enter an email address to vote:

https://stadium.aviva.ie/pages/choirs

The voting ends tonight and the winner will be announced on the Ian Dempsey breakfast show tomorrow.

Even if Barbershop isn't your thing, it would be cool to see a Cork based group win.

Thanks in advance!

Ps. Cheers Castie!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

*cough*
    site is only checking against emails to see if youve voted today and not ips/cookies
    *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Done and Dusted best of luck to them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Cheers guys, anymore takers?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

castie wrote: »
    *cough*
    site is only checking against emails to see if youve voted today and not ips/cookies
    *cough*

Naughty naughty.... Will be using all my addresses to vote for them, remember people a . in a gmail address gives you another e-mail address on most sites but gets delivered to your inbox all the same.

Three votes done so far ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Done x3

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Naughty naughty.... Will be using all my addresses to vote for them, remember people a . in a gmail address gives you another e-mail address on most sites but gets delivered to your inbox all the same.

Three votes done so far ;)

Might I add that a@a.com works so there not even testing if its valid emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Thanks to everybody who voted, turns out that they won!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Just saw this now - would have voted. Congrats anyway though.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

Congrats – what a great opportunity for them.
    Best of luck.

p.s. also only seen this now, would have voted for you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Congrats Cool M to your Mum well done to them Yepee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Moro Man

I expected this to be a Crystal Swing thread :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Admit it Joe, you are only looking to get tickets for the opening game! Congrats to your mum though. Each of my votes surely counts as an exchange for a similar number of tickets right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Cool_CM wrote: »
    Thanks to everybody who voted, turns out that they won!:D

Brill!

Advertisement