Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill 311 euro instead of 95, help??

• 08-07-2010 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭

Is there any UPC reps here that may be able to look into it,

the package we have is the 95 euro package, but for some reason on the bill it looks like they charged us individually for everything instead, which is 311 euro, a little enraged myself, anyone have any experience with this before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Is there any UPC reps here that may be able to look into it,

the package we have is the 95 euro package, but for some reason on the bill it looks like they charged us individually for everything instead, which is 311 euro, a little enraged myself, anyone have any experience with this before?

Yep, same thing happened with me. I wouldn;t pay it, and now they have suspended my services, and wont let me cancel the BB & phone until its paid - leading to further recurring charges.

I'm getting rid of them, and have already installed Magnet BB instead.

There's words I'd use to describe UPC here, but I might get a ban :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Is there any way around it, seems like a load of b0llocks since it says on the ebill i was signed up to the package last month, and then this month i wasnt signed up to it apparently!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

OP.

What kind of a package deal do you think yopu were getting?!!
    No way you were making a saving of 2/3's simply due to a triple play package deal.

What you are describing is either a billing error, or is a mix of a pro-rate and once off install costs.

You signed up for a monthly charge of €95.
    I'm willing to bet that the bill you have is for almost two months service and also includes install fees, that are once off only.

Can you please clarify this, cause as I said, there is no way that your bill will drop from €311 to €95 simply because of a package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

was talking to them on the phone, there was a billing error and we were being charged seperately for broadband instead of it being on the package, and we were paying for 30mb instead of the 15 that should have been included in the package, he said he'd sort it out and email me the results later since ill be at oxegen, hopefully it gets sorted!

Cheers for the help karma!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Enjoy Oxygen.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ask them on twitter.

they are very quick at getting back to you.

http://twitter.com/WeAreUPC

Advertisement