Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Koss PortaPro microphone?

• 08-07-2010 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

I've got a pair of Koss PortaPro headphones, and they're great. I've been told that the little screw on the left earpiece is for attaching a microphone. The thing is, I've never seen any portapros with a microphone attached, and don't have a clue what microphone could attach. I'd be hoping to use these as a gaming headset.

I know it's a long shot, but can anyone reccommend a microphone?
    Apologies if this is the wrong forum :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭sxt

I don't think you can buy a microphone to attach to Koss Portapro model. I think they just kept the design with the screw etc as a nod to the orignal koss headphones which were used by broadcastors. great headphones by thw way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Are these any good? I'm looking into a new set of headphones. how much are they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

marko93 wrote: »
    Are these any good? I'm looking into a new set of headphones. how much are they?

Very, and I think mine were £20. Lifetime warranty, can't go wrong really.

Cheers for the reply sxt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Where ya get them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Overhead-Headphones/Koss/Koss-PortaPro-Headphones

I have a feeling they were a little cheaper at the time...

• Advertisement
Advertisement