Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extended(long)suction cup/arm for Garmin Nuvi 300

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭TomTom Ireland

If that's any help?

I don't know which two models you are referring to here but just to be clear in relation to the previous post on the XL LIVE model, LIVE services will not work on that device in Ireland. The only models with full working LIVE services at present are the GO1000 & GO1005. There will be additions to this range with LIVE services in the coming weeks but likely to be late May/early June.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I don't know which two models you are referring to here but just to be clear in relation to the previous post on the XL LIVE model, LIVE services will not work on that device in Ireland. The only models with full working LIVE services at present are the GO1000 & GO1005. There will be additions to this range with LIVE services in the coming weeks but likely to be late May/early June.

Thanks. Think I'll go without the "live services" then!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Apologies for "bumping" this thread............

I have GPS on my mobile phone(a Nokia 5230). Is the navigation function any good on this phone?

Cheers.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

A bit of topic for this thread. Please start a new one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement