Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NERA ????????

Options
  • 08-07-2010 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi all
    Did any one know some one which one is working for them?????and can tell me WTF is wrong with my lump sum???i called to them 15 times and each time i was give complitlly diffrent info.!!!!!!They recived my paper works in october 2009 and i still waiting for my cheque!!And now someone from NERA telling me that 2months MORE thats minimum which I have to wait!!!???They don't have a money for lump sums or where is the problem????
    Thank You.....

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

NEAR is employee/employer rights.????

Why would they have a lump sum for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 luke28

yop wrote: »
    NEAR is employee/employer rights.????

Why would they have a lump sum for you?

only they can give you some info about your claim.....

Department of Enterprise, Trade and Innovation
    Redundancy Payment Section
    (Lump Sum Section)
    Davitt House
    Adelaide Rd
    Dublin 2
    Them phones are divert to nera i wrote7letters to them no anwer att all:mad:

Advertisement