Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Social Policy @ UCC (CKE62)

Options
  • 08-07-2010 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all,

Have been offered a spot on this course for this year and was just wondering if there were any current or former students around who might be able to give some feedback. Would love to hear any and everything! Or from anybody else who's applying this year.

islandgirl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 alornable

Hi islandgirl,

Came across your post rather randomly when looking up the course! I too just got accepted. I'd also be interested in any other experiences people may have had with this masters. How about you islandgirl? What's your background? Do you think you'll accept?

Lorna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 alornable

Islandgirl,

I have left you a private message. Just letting you know via the main forum because it was acting a bit funny when I was sending the p.m. Hope it reached you.

Advertisement