Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equipment for Inferno 11

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

I say we should update the first post to contain a list of all confirmed equipment being brought.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

I'm doing my damnedest to swap my corporate responsibilities from Saturday to Sunday.

If I can, I'll be offering southside lifts and at least on 1 flatscreen TV.
    I'll know tomorrow afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Make that two TFT monitors and one LCD TV from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Fair play Chopper. Looks like we should we be set for displays.

However we still need everyone to bring anything they can. You never know when someone won't make it or be late. Don't forget sticks, games, speakers, VGA cables - Small things that won't be a hassle to carry but could make all the difference on the day.

AnimaX - Did you find those RCA to jack (What is a headphone style jack called?) convertors?

Doom - Found your stuff. Will have it in on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭feckhead

Theres a 26" TV and PS3 available around in the Xtreme for you. Unfortunately we dont have any way to drop them down to you. But they are there if you need them.

Lee

• Advertisement

feckhead wrote: »
    Theres a 26" TV and PS3 available around in the Xtreme for you. Unfortunately we dont have any way to drop them down to you. But they are there if you need them.

Lee

Cheers Lee. That's fantastic. I'll see how we're set up on the day and send a couple of the lads up to collect if it's needed.

Thanks for all your support.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I can bring:
    360 console.
    VGA cable.
    Copy of SUPER for both consoles.
    and my tripod and the Saicam.

I have an extra PS3 TE here too, I can bring that up if yee want?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

What's the best time to arrive with my gear lads??.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ill be up around 12. Can I bring my lag switch?

Bush80 wrote: »
    Ill be up around 12. Can I bring my lag switch?

Yeah but only if you bring you're focus using mates.
    BanjoB wrote: »
    What's the best time to arrive with my gear lads??.

Early as possible after 10 o'clock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Orim wrote: »
    AnimaX - Did you find those RCA to jack (What is a headphone style jack called?) convertors?

I think they're not needed now since foamy isn't bringing the guitar amp. But even still i'll bring along whatever cable/connector i have that might be useful

animaX wrote: »
    I think they're not needed now since foamy isn't bringing the guitar amp. But even still i'll bring along whatever cable/connector i have that might be useful

But we may need them where we are using the Xbox VGA cables and external speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Orim wrote: »
    But we may need them where we are using the Xbox VGA cables and external speakers.

Oh yeah, but i only have one. I'll bring it!

Advertisement