Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping North Wexford (close to Ballymoney)

Options
  • 08-07-2010 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of a camp site near Ballymoney?

Growing up, we had a holiday home there and I absolutely love the place, I always have. I go down all the time now but normally I'd just stay in Seafield or rent a house. That's pretty expensive though! Does anyone know somewhere I can camp if I wanted to just drive down for a night? Places like Prospect are only for mobile homes and are exclusive to members anyway. I've never seen anywhere over the past few years but even if there was sonewhere close so that it would only be a short drive as far as Sea Road.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 daveve

Just wondering did you find any camp sites near by.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

daveve wrote: »
    Just wondering did you find any camp sites near by.

Nope :( I've still just been renting houses or staying in Seafield. If you find any, though, please post here! :p

Advertisement