Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to join the soccer forums

Options
  • 08-07-2010 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I have just joined boards and wanted to join the soccer forums but i need 50 posts and 1 month membership which is fine. Can the 50 posts be on anything as i am also interested in home brew and spread betting.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

messipup wrote: »
    I have just joined boards and wanted to join the soccer forums but i need 50 posts and 1 month membership which is fine. Can the 50 posts be on anything as i am also interested in home brew and spread betting.
    Hi there - yes, the posts can be in (most) other forums on the site. There are one or two... esoteric forums where posting doesn't increase your post count.

We don't recommend that you spam other forums just for the sake of getting your post count up, but do feel free to explore the rest of the site and find areas that interest you. :)

Advertisement