Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Wet July?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

I don't think so somehow...;)

Yes we are those charts say so.:P Not that i want rain, unless it is in thunderstorm type.

Where did i say that?:confused:
    Thats interesting because it confirms that i can see 5 counties from my house on a clear day, and i'm at less than 50m asl!!! you can see tipperary ( slieve na mon) kilkenny ( obviuosly) the wicklow mts, wexford and carlow ( the blackstairs). All from a low enough point!!!

SEE! I can see the sperrins, the glens of antrim, scotland- islay and the mull of kintyre, and away down past ballymean oh and a wee tooty bit of donegal which stretches out further than most of it! Which is quite far if you ask me. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

owenc wrote: »
    Yes we are those charts say so.:P Not that i want rain, unless it is in thunderstorm type.

That is a soil moisture deficit chart which shows you to be in one of the drier areas of the country!

That is a soil moisture deficit chart which shows you to be in one of the drier areas of the country!

Oh well then why are you complaining about drought when yous are the least droughty area! I should be complaining, but to me this looks like a normal year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Oh well then why are you complaining about drought when yous are the least droughty area!

You have a way with words Owenc! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

They say your in a dry area???:confused:

Oh well then why are you complaining about drought when yous are the least droughty area! I should be complaining, but to me this looks like a normal year!

The higher the figure, the more the drought. So he was in a drought area, even now the SMD is above 22mm.

SEE! I can see the sperrins, the glens of antrim, scotland- islay and the mull of kintyre, and away down past ballymean oh and a wee tooty bit of donegal which stretches out further than most of it! Which is quite far if you ask me. :p

it is a different word from they.

In this case: IT= The fact that the blackstairs are partly in Carlow, partly in Wexford.

Advertisement