Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best places to buy irish flag?

Options
  • 08-07-2010 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

heading of to the tour de france next week and i was wondering where can i buy a large tricolour to display on the roadside?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

garminguy wrote: »
    heading of to the tour de france next week and i was wondering where can i buy a large tricolour to display on the roadside?

The tourist centre by Arthur's Quay Park should have them.
    You'd probably pick up a cheap tricolour in any of the €2 shops, but I don't know how large/durable they'd be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

The tourist centre by Arthur's Quay Park should have them.
    You'd probably pick up a cheap tricolour in any of the €2 shops, but I don't know how large/durable they'd be.

The €2 shops are drawing a lot of fire from angry Punters on here today though - Bound to be something wrong with it when you look closely.

italy_flag_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Call team car flag - they are a limerick company iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Sport shops often stock Irish flags.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

You should be able to pick one up at the airport too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement